Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be raging as it looks like she had washed her hair and done her make up 🤣 all that effort and he might not get home. Which is very typical let’s hope he’s not delayed by days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will be raging as it looks like she had washed her hair and done her make up 🤣 all that effort and he might not get home. Which is very typical let’s hope he’s not delayed by days 🤣
OMG can you imagine the strop if he doesn’t get home today!! She’ll go into a massive sulk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So for whatever reason, she couldn’t aff link the Dyson hair wrap (fake?) so she got GHDs to aff link. Hence why she’s dry humping herself into the camera, swipe up guuuuyys ££££££

Reactions: 4
The poker straight strands of her actual hair with the minging Nylon threads hanging down curled is a hilarious combination.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair is so bad. The tiger stripes at the roots - hello the 90s called and they want their bad highlights back - her scabby brittle real hair and then the god-awful nylon bleached extensions. Dis.as.ter.

Last edited:
Those straight fringe bits at the side of her face look bad. I wish she would curl them backwards, not inwards... that's the rule right?? You curl away from your face and all the hair goes into one nice curl so them small bits don't stick out. It's just so ugly.

New thread suggestion - Loves a hair flick, thinks her kids are ick, is a prick.
That's about all I can summon today as my actual 'normal' job is chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oooh I'm loving he's delayed (sorry if anyone else's partner is) especially as she's made an (cough), effort. It has been snowing though ❄❄❄ and that's it back on.

So, what I'd like to know is....if he's not home today, what they going to eat as he's to do the shopping. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched something where a girl off love island said she gets paid £300 per story post. That's a person much more popular than her so I dont think beggy makes anywhere near that
I have a very small following, i guess I’m what you would call a micro influencer, less than 10k followers. I make more than that for a grid post. And then more again if they would like stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have a very small following, i guess I’m what you would call a micro influencer, less than 10k followers. I make more than that for a grid post. And then more again if they would like stories.
Teach us!
Seriously though I'm so intrigued now 🤔 too bad we must all stay anonymous on here because we are all terrible bad people and trolls 😅

Reactions: 8
Oooh I'm loving he's delayed (sorry if anyone else's partner is) especially as she's made an (cough), effort. It has been snowing though ❄❄❄ and that's it back on.

So, what I'd like to know is....if he's not home today, what they going to eat as he's to do the shopping. 🙄
I reckon she's got a single salmon fillet in the freezer that will keep them going :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.