Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Where are u from if u don't mind me asking? I don't think I could cope with -25 🤣 I assume kids start school at a later age, no way would my 6yr old manage a nap round school hours and have a half decent bedtime! 🤣
I grew up in the US with half day kindergarten (not the norm now). 5 is the average age to start school. I'm in Canada now. My area regularly has cold snaps where it feels like -40C or worse.

I think the UK generally starts earlier. I think nursery is like our pre-school/play school and isn't required. Unless your child qualifies for early intervention, you have to pay for a private facility. I believe it's similar in the US still.

ETA: this is my area of Canada. I know they offer Jr Kindergarten in Ontario.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree, she’d look lovely with the extensions out, a much shorter cut and maybe a darker/warmer blonde that suits her colouring. This is what all of you tattlers have already said anyway.
She also dressed so much better 3/4 years ago too - she wasn’t a fashionista but she used to look nice and wear things that suited her shape and age. Ironically I started following her after seeing what she was wearing when pregnant with Poppy and I was pregnant at the same time and wanted stuff that wasn’t all wrap tops/dresses as that’s not what I normally wear and I actually bought a couple of the same tops she had 🙈 I thought she looked like a normal, young mum wearing high street stuff but now she’s like a 50 year old mum.
Maybe she should look back at her old photos, shop her wardrobe instead of buying kids clothes and get her hair cut - think she’d look good and feel much better about herself too
I started watching her when florie was 10months.
She did very normal primark hauls back then.
Weirdly she never ever wore leggings.
Was always jeans and nice top or shirt.
Sometimes summer dress for spring/summer.

Reactions: 6
I started watching her when florie was 10months.
She did very normal primark hauls back then.
Weirdly she never ever wore leggings.
Was always jeans and nice top or shirt.
Sometimes summer dress for spring/summer.
Yeah i always thought she looked nice and found that part of her relatable.
I think she only wore leggings when she was pregnant with Poppy(I only found her then, not before) but she’d put a long shirt/top with them and that’s what I copied when I was pregnant. It was comfortable and I still felt that i looked like me as it was similar to the clothes I wore before preganancy - minus the leggings - only a fan when pregnant!
But now she looks a mess most of the time and like she doesn’t know what look she’s going for, she’s chaotic and all over the place and that shows in her clothes, hair and skincare

Reactions: 5
She is such a bleeping useless excuse for a parent. Isn’t Poppy in nursery 5 days a week?
Depends what version of sessions she has gone for at the local authority nursery, I think there is the option of 5 sessions over 3 days or 5 (either 2 full days 1 half day or 5 half days)

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine saying that at work? ‘Sorry guys, been a bit tit at looking at emails, so can you just send again? Even though I asked the same last month’.

God job it is fake! Can’t imagine many want to spend on her latest whim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After not replying to anyone ever! I doubt anyone is interested in messaging you about the lumi Rebecca... #thankyounext

Reactions: 7
Why do they just go to the same places all the time when they go out with banchory/ Aberdeen
It's always stonehaven, st cyrus beach, st Andrew's or Edinburgh... do they not realise there is actually way more of scotland

Reactions: 7
Why does she call it the capital. I know it is but I feel like she’s trying to be “edgy” with it. Just say Edinburgh!! Booked a wee trip to Edinburgh. It just sounds so wanky. (This could just be cause it’s come from her 🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 22
Why do they just go to the same places all the time when they go out with banchory/ Aberdeen
It's always stonehaven, st cyrus beach, st Andrew's or Edinburgh... do they not realise there is actually way more of scotland
Because they are boring fuckers. Snobby, boring, pretentious wankers. Have they ever gone up north? Have they ever gone to Glasgow or to Loch Lomond? Have they ever gone to any of the islands? Have they ever gone up to the west coast?

They are just small minded, boring, dull, predictable pair of cocks.

Why does she call it the capital. I know it is but I feel like she’s trying to be “edgy” with it. Just say Edinburgh!! Booked a wee trip to Edinburgh. It just sounds so wanky. (This could just be cause it’s come from her 🤣🤣🤣)
She’s just an absolute hole. “The capital” - bleeping twit!!!!! It’s bloody Edinburgh and they will do the exact same predictable boring sharn that they do every single time the go to Edinburgh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn't elaborate so do you reckon it was Rebs who cried because the feral children didn't let her win at Uno? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love Edinburgh but personally think Glasgow is better for shopping and let’s face it that’s all she will do! She never does anything cultural or interesting!

Reactions: 13
I love Edinburgh but personally think Glasgow is better for shopping and let’s face it that’s all she will do! She never does anything cultural or interesting!
Glasgow is better for shopping. And there’s loads to do in Glasgow - if you’ve already done Edinburgh millions of times, go somewhere different for the love of God. They could go anywhere- anywhere- but they go to the same boring predictable places ever single time. Christ they are SO DULL.

Reactions: 10
Sore loser in the family, really? There’s nothing like tearing down the kids on social media eh becs makes you even more of a complete twit!

Reactions: 19
Sore loser in the family, really? There’s nothing like tearing down the kids on social media eh becs makes you even more of a complete twit!
It’s clearly safiya as she’d never take the piss out of golden child!!! She’s such a horrible witch!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.