Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve had sooooooooooo many DMs. Okay Beggy. I’m sure you have. Trying to make herself seem like not such a witch by saying others have experienced the same. Maybe they have - bet they didn’t post it to thousands of people. Also what is it they say about liars - look up and to the side?? Hmmmm 🤔
266336AB-8772-4B46-8804-DDDEA08051AB.png

Reactions: 6
Because they are boring fuckers. Snobby, boring, pretentious wankers. Have they ever gone up north? Have they ever gone to Glasgow or to Loch Lomond? Have they ever gone to any of the islands? Have they ever gone up to the west coast?

They are just small minded, boring, dull, predictable pair of cocks.

She’s just an absolute hole. “The capital” - bleeping twit!!!!! It’s bloody Edinburgh and they will do the exact same predictable boring sharn that they do every single time the go to Edinburgh.
Boring sharn 🤣🤣
What an underused word.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do they just go to the same places all the time when they go out with banchory/ Aberdeen
It's always stonehaven, st cyrus beach, st Andrew's or Edinburgh... do they not realise there is actually way more of scotland
My boss (aka my Employment Peach) would love it if I did that! Just another example of how awful she would be to manage/work with so for the sake of others, maybe it’s best she just pricks about online 😂

Reactions: 4
So is it just her and Lee going on break or inconvenience too.
Due to parents living close haven't they done Edinburgh to death by now.

Its is weird how her style changed so much over years.
I like wear leggings under dresses mainly or exercise.
She now seems live in leggings and scruffy goody at all times.
She used to look so much nicer back in the day fashion, hair and skin.

Thread suggestion: MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair
Languishing in MLM land, sooo soo many DMs lost and can't get hair done properly because of the cost!

Reactions: 4
It really gives me the ick when she shows off her leggings. I know she thinks she looks like a supermodel but seeing her white, limp little body makes me feel sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It really gives me the ick when she shows off her leggings. I know she thinks she looks like a supermodel but seeing her white, limp little body makes me feel sick 🤢
Excuse u! U mean her so so tiny, all yuurrr round tanned body! Haterz gonna hate, trollz gonna troll! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys I’ve had sooooooooooo many DMs. Okay Beggy. I’m sure you have. Trying to make herself seem like not such a witch by saying others have experienced the same. Maybe they have - bet they didn’t post it to thousands of people. Also what is it they say about liars - look up and to the side?? Hmmmm 🤔
View attachment 554145
The difference between her and everyone else is they don’t laugh about it on social media to strangers.

Reactions: 7
Glasgow is better for shopping. And there’s loads to do in Glasgow - if you’ve already done Edinburgh millions of times, go somewhere different for the love of God. They could go anywhere- anywhere- but they go to the same boring predictable places ever single time. Christ they are SO DULL.
But her parents don’t own a flat in Glasgow so she would have to actually PAY to go there.
She could stay at mine but in the words of Reb, I’ve already got enough friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sooo sooo many DMs but I'm not going to show them to you even though they'd make for some actual amusing content if they're sooooo hilarious?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But her parents don’t own a flat in Glasgow so she would have to actually PAY to go there.
She could stay at mine but in the words of Reb, I’ve already got enough friends 😂
Presumably her sister lives in the Edinburgh flat? Or it’s let out to someone else? Surely they don’t just have a flat in Edinburgh lying empty?!

Reactions: 3
It's the whole stroking herself and flicking the waistband. What an inspiring knob. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Presumably her sister lives in the Edinburgh flat? Or it’s let out to someone else? Surely they don’t just have a flat in Edinburgh lying empty?!
It was just that I’ve never noticed them mention a hotel when they go?
I imagine her sister would just have to put up with them for the time Reb wants to be there, poor Canadian boyfriend 😂

Reactions: 5
It was just that I’ve never noticed them mention a hotel when they go?
I imagine her sister would just have to put up with them for the time Reb wants to be there, poor Canadian boyfriend 😂
Eee imagine her flicking her hair all over his breakfast while she’s dancing about the kitchen in her teeny leggings to impress him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Flicking the hair. Flicking the waistband, looking flicking ridiculous. 😂

Bet the deal is T gets to stay in the flat but anyone can visit. Missy will see it as her right, waah waah and crybaby stompytoes won't want wee sister getting anything that she would be wanting. That said, are you allowed to stay over yet? 🙄

They really are such a vanilla family with such a dull, monotonous outlook on life. Don't get me wrong, it's the simple pleasures I've missed most this past year, hugs! but I have reassessed priorities and made a lot of choices and changes for our futures. I've worked bloody hard through this pandemic, husband been furloughed but we are blessed in so many ways. But it's impacted on elderly relatives, parents & in laws in particular and I want that time now with them. The whole world is going through something hugely impacting. It still blows my mind.

But it's groundhog groove with this one. A life of wasted opportunity and that astounds me. She's not saying, 'can't wait to see another City, see family again' even eat a meal not cooked by myself. Its mooching around another bloody Primark in a City she's done to death (well, just bits of it repeatedly really through ignorance and fear - she's not even touched the bones of Edinburgh).

Quiet... I was waiting on my update on activities she'd fine with Poppy seen as I touched a nerve saying poor Poppy gets no stimulation. 😉. But last night's normal childhood meltdown at the game lady night has obviously upset the household and all are being banished to their rooms. 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.