Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she’s such a hypocrite, how much of her content on insta in the past has been about body image, gym, weight loss, food, diet, expensive exercise trackers, personal trainers, gym membership, hair, supplements etc? All about, look at me look at me, do what I do, buy this sh**e and you’ll feel better and I’ll scam you for a few quid at the same time. She’s just depressed because she can’t afford the lifestyle that she wants, a cheap new kitchen isn’t going to you make you happy and the sooner she realises this the better. I totally agree with those who have said that she should get off social media, it’s no way to live your life.

Reactions: 23
The only reason she got where she was at the peek of her career is because of her looks. It's how, at 15 she "bagged" herself am adult boyfriend, how it got her a group of pretty friends in uni and then a hoard of online fans. Without her looks she's just an unemployed, unemployable mother of 3 with no ambition, drive or literally anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not one ounce of me feels sorry for her, she's an absolute joke. This is all her doing and quite frankly it's just laughable now. "it's when you like, when you feel you've got no purpose" - err, you are 3 little girls' mother for starters. The rest of the world is slowly getting back to life, going out, business opening, people back to the office - she has nothing like this to even look forward to. Her LIFE is lockdown.
Exactly. Nothing has changed for her. Her children will all be in school soon and she will still be at home mooching about and walking the dog. She’s lazy and wants to live that life. Go for it! But stop bloody moaning about it! She’s so privileged compared to most she has no idea how bratty and childish she sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry Beggy, but I’m feeling GREAT now the country is reopening. Seeing friends and family outside, eating out (outside), kids back to school......! You are only languishing because you are realising that you had nothing in your life to start with. Oh, and also because you let the fact that an expensive hair curler didn’t work on your hair get to you 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

866EF39B-95E4-4359-BE39-D3DD142791C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The only reason she got where she was at the peek of her career is because of her looks. It's how, at 15 she "bagged" herself am adult boyfriend, how it got her a group of pretty friends in uni and then a hoard of online fans. Without her looks she's just an unemployed, unemployable mother of 3 with no ambition, drive or literally anything!
I genuinely don’t think she was ever particularly good looking. I mean she was I guess attractive but nothing special and nothing jaw dropping.
haha ermmmm I don’t think her looks bagged her Lee.... I think a few bottles of Smirnoff Ice and a wee spin around town in his crappy car was probably enough for wee Rebecca to hook up with him.... boke. What a peculiar couple they are...!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
Rebecca on the beg - as if she would have missed a PR e-mail!!!!!!

And now we know why she has been moaning about her hair - to flog vitamins with a swipe up and the tiniest add I have ever seen!!! Not seen the Lumi for 2 days - who is calling it's gone belly up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look tattle bastards. I can get ads. PR products. Press tickets. 😂

erm, don’t think you can kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How bad a business woman does that make her look? She 'missed' messages in her inbox, can you resend? How about you contact the many businesses direct Begster?

How bad does the lying have to get? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18

View attachment 539620
More like she’s been too idle to check her emails and realises she might have missed a few freebies. Instead of asking people to resend why not go through your emails and reply apologetically?

Reactions: 17
She posted a few days ago a vitamin drink she was taking when she was cooking the tea, now this one is in the morning - where has the family Sambucol gone? she is such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She posted a few days ago a vitamin drink she was taking when she was cooking the tea, now this one is in the morning - where has the family Sambucol gone? she is such a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes those little shot things she said was from a local company

Reactions: 3
😂
Lumi is back. 🤣

Oh god, taking some bogus supplements for her hair now. Why can’t she just grow up and realise that her hair is in a mess because she’s been mistreating it for years. She’s bleached it to within nan inch of its life and has never done anything to take care of it. She should have been doing weekly olaplex treatments on it the entire time she’s had it bleached and she should have been getting it trimmed every 6 weeks or so to stop the breaking ends splitting all the way up the hair.
And even if those supplements do work - which let’s face it, they are nothing but a con- your hair grows from within - so the hair she has now is still going to look tit and need sorting out
she just doesn’t seem to be able to think rationally or apply any critical thinking at all to any situation

Reactions: 12
Beggy needs to have a reality check. This is not Made in Banchory. She’s not ‘acting’ in a reality tv show, she’s not 25, she’s not a millionairess living in the most fashionable expensive area of one of the most expense cities in the world. She’s a grubby 32 year old with nothing going for her. No interests, no career, no intelligence, a massive cold, boring and uninspiring house with a grim tragic history, an absent husband, and fugly dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely her purpose as parent and semi solo stay at home parent is to be the best parent she can be and keep a tidy organised clean house both of which she falls down on she just can't be arsed.
I don't know when I started following her when florrie was small if she was better or if was an act .
She would take girls places.
She would clean and cook.
She appeared to have freinds then.
I think some did ditch her and only kaths the really close freinds.
Her friendship steph bit odd as they seldom see each other.

Things changed when Lee quit job, poppy was born and then the move to murder mansion.

I can't see how she can go back several holidays a year, pt and all the other things regular meals out, nicer car all on lees salary.

Reactions: 3
Oh wait a minute Beggy
I sent you an email for the Princess of “Made in Banchory” wannabe
How did you not receive it????
Here it is again anyway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.