Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one of these and they’re absolutely brilliant. I don’t think I’ve spoken to ANYONE with an air wrap that thinks ‘it’s shite’ - YOURE shite Rebecca, you are the problem 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
If she had been gifted the air wrap or was getting paid to advertise it she would be saying how wonderful it is, lying to people, not giving an honest review just to make a few pennies for ice creams. But because she paid for it, she’s moaning and crying all over the internet like a wee brat. The glow in the dark Hannibal lector face mask was her fave thing ever coz it was free but we get her honest opinion when she pays - which is hardly ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have one of these and they’re absolutely brilliant. I don’t think I’ve spoken to ANYONE with an air wrap that thinks ‘it’s shite’ - YOURE shite Rebecca, you are the problem 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Really? I’ve seen loads of people say it’s bad and they sent it back. I stupidly bought one and it doesn’t do what I want it too, curling it myself with a stick works better but now I’m stuck with the dyson! I only saw the bad opinions after I’d bought it

Reactions: 1
Not one ounce of personality, just everyone else’s. If I was chloe loves to shop I’d be taking out a restraining order. Today is all a build up to chopping her hair off. She’s such a copy cat bore!

Reactions: 8
last week her extensions were the best thing ever - no it was her carpet stripes after hoovering- no it was her Lumi - no it was an apple - sorry a carrot - sorry can’t bloody remember!!!!! duck off Rebecca!!! QVC purchase to be sent back if she can’t sell it!!!! No way she paid for it!!! Absolutely a run up to finally chopping off her frizz!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thing is - her hair will never look like this. Her hair is thin and wispy. It needs cutting to above jaw line and she needs to stop bloody bleaching it. She’s naturally brunette and has brassy/auburn tones in her hair which is why it goes that yellow colour after it’s been bleached. If she tried to go to this white/silver blonde it won’t ever work.

Genuinely wouldn’t buy anything off her. Probably to do with Ocd that I have but seeing she cleans the sink after she cleans the toilet and the Prince eating her face daily/fox poo coupled with how manky/gross her hair looks. No thanks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She will ever look like that!!!! ffs just do it stop procrastinating!!!!!!!! Oh and cut your younger daughters hair while you are at it - also in rats tails poor child!!!!

You can’t return Airwrap if you bought from John Lewis but I’m willing to guess she bought second hand and now has buyers regret and/or has been told off by Meld. Sharing 2 salmon fillets between 5 but spending £450 on an Airwrap doesn’t quite add up.

I also have an Airwrap and it’s the business on my natural, well looked after balayaged hair 🙏🏼

Reactions: 18
I’m on the selling page and was tempted to ask for a picture of the receipt if they were new as claimed 😆. If she had bought them from a reputable supplier would she not be able to return them?

• Haha
I’m on the selling page and was tempted to ask for a picture of the receipt if they were new as claimed 😆. If she had bought them from a reputable supplier would she not be able to return them?
No, John Lewis don’t accept used ones as returns

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She’s either bought them second hand or she’s had them for weeks and is now long past the 30 day return window

Reactions: 12
Thing is - her hair will never look like this. Her hair is thin and wispy. It needs cutting to above jaw line and she needs to stop bloody bleaching it. She’s naturally brunette and has brassy/auburn tones in her hair which is why it goes that yellow colour after it’s been bleached. If she tried to go to this white/silver blonde it won’t ever work.
I was silver blonde for years, absolutely loved it as I don’t have warm features. That said, ash blonde hair is ridiculously high maintenance and we all know she’s far too lazy for the upkeep! I recently toned my blonde down and that’s way less hassle but I still need to whack on an ash toner once a month and we all know Beggy doesn’t wash her hair that often! Plus, short hair needs to to be styled unless she embraces a natural wave but she’s frazzled her hair so much, it won’t have any wave to it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I would if I was buying it of her, if it’s brand new it’ll come with a warranty incase it breaks I’d want that if I was paying £400. I’ve just listed a load of things on eBay some brand new I’ve attached receipts if I had them as proof of price paid and purchase.

Reactions: 5
People who boast about the amount of money they spend on material items lack happiness in their lives. Maybe if she spend the money on fixing her hair first it might just work! She has frizzy coarse hair because it’s natural curly and she’s bleached the F out of it! A £500 hair tool won’t fix that.
I said this before, she needs to accept the hair she has and work on making it healthy again. She’d never stick Curly Girl but she needs to ditch the blonde, give it a good chop & regularly deep condition.

Reactions: 5
Also if you look through her highlights 26 weeks ago her Revlon hot brush was the best thing eveeeer for curling her hair.. because she was being paid to say it obviously 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Also if you look through her highlights 26 weeks ago her Revlon hot brush was the best thing eveeeer for curling her hair.. because she was being paid to say it obviously 🤣
exactly! I can’t imagine the Revlon hot brush is sooooo much better than the air wrap.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.