Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 @ the fashion with her from crew clothing.... How old are you Begster? 🧓

Did they not have the white/leopard trainers in your size then? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping cocky when cindereleeee is home, going on her hikes, me time, round smug face, he’s gone for 5 seconds and she’s crying into her hot cuppa because it’s so hard solo parenting. She enrages me with how spoilt, entitled and lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 531170

Did anyone really ask
seeing as this is your only tory upload today 🤔
I was thinking it goes with image of the R Meldrum of Inchmarlo, in the letters page of Evening Express objecting to the nasty types that will occupy her exclusive woods when the new development goes ahead. What does it say on the shirt? Nimby? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My elderly grandparents have better style and more getup and go that she does and they are in their 80s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay I think I missed it but what letter did she write to the EE?? Buzzing to hear haha

Reactions: 2
How does she manage to wear that top and still look so smug?! I wouldn’t be gloating about looking like a yacht club wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a fuckin waste of space and a joke. I’ve driven two kids to and from holiday clubs, worked my day job, cooked for loads as my teen had friends around in the garden. Cleaned up the house and put away 4 loads of washing off the line. Took the dog for a walk. All whilst feeling pretty crappy from having my covid vaccine last night. Just sat down (couldn’t eat tea as felt sick) and took my temp 101, no wonder I feel done in. This lazy witch does nothing but scrub at her piggy fat face and eye duck herself. Completely unrelatable and pointless Beggy.

Reactions: 25
At least her “friend” fed the kids for her tonight. They’ll have hopefully had a decent sized meal for once. Unless of course the “friend” is actually Ma Cannon. Haven’t seen proof of Rebecca actually having any friends in a long time

Reactions: 19
At least she didn’t ad swipe the jumper like every other thing she bloody owns!

And how convenient that her story did not load and that there is no date on her watch - could be any old workout - could be yesterday’s - she is such a liar!!!!

And how convenient that her story did not load and that there is no date on her watch - could be any old workout - could be yesterday’s - she is such a liar!!!! And now another bloody skin gadget - thought the lumi was doing it all!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What’s with all the wording while she’s speaking thro get stories we don’t need subtitles you dick

My god that jumper - it’s ghastly no wonder she can’t want for a primark haul 😆

Reactions: 6
Why has she dressed up as a 'ya' at Aberdeen Uni circa late 90s??? 😆
I thought More like she is dressed up as her mother but this is accurate too 😂😂. What a pretentious dick . And the plaits. Is it just me but they are childish ?! I haven’t worn plaits since I was about 14🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s with all the wording while she’s speaking thro get stories we don’t need subtitles you dick

My god that jumper - it’s ghastly no wonder she can’t want for a primark haul 😆
Deaf people need subtitles. Or if you're viewing people's stories with the sound off. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.