Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks dreadful this morning. Back to the solo grind and having to tolerate your kids Begs. I'd say itll be hard work but she leaves all the chores til CinderelLee returns home anyway.

Reactions: 12
9.30 in the morning and she is sat on the sofa wrapped in her blanket having a quiet cuppa 🙄Lee looks so miserable in that grid photo, such a can’t be arsed ‘smile’. And how big are her sunglasses?! They look ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She finds it hard because she realises she has to cook, clean, and look after three kids for a few weeks. She’s allergic to work so these next three weeks will be hard on the poor woman 🙄
Hopefully she’ll get some me time in at some point, a walk maybe, a work out, the poor soul must be just drained! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine me and my husband wearing matching jackets. They are dressed like 3 year old twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She should shut her face, it's their own fault he's working that job and that rota. End of.

It's day one ffs. He has such a long uninterrupted time at home, what 4 weeks (though seems longer).. 3 away? In many ways they are incredibly lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lee will be looking forward to the rest at work! 🙄 She’s unbelievable. Zero concept of what hard work actually is!

Reactions: 16
She should shut her face, it's their own fault he's working that job and that rota. End of.

It's day one ffs. He has such a long uninterrupted time at home, what 4 weeks (though seems longer).. 3 away? In many ways they are incredibly lucky.
Yeah but this is the woman with zero self awareness - she believes in her head that her behaviour had no part in the downfall of her social media career and income which meant lee had to go back to work, she literally thinks it was all down to the trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has to do it for 5 days - both eldest back at school on Monday and poor poppy back to nursery- duck off Rebecca!

And for the love of god can these influenzas please spellcheck their bloody posts!!! She is having a copper!!!!!!!! it’s a cuppa - jesus she drinks enough of them you would think she would know how it was spelt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My god she looks absolutely SHITE this morning. Her skin is worse than ever

Reactions: 9
Solo parenting so hard for her, whilst she sits under a blanket having a cuppa!
Exactly, 10am and she's sitting under a blanket like a lazy witch moaning about having to look after the kids on her own. My husband is away right now for 6 weeks, i am working full time and looking after my little one solo. But its life and needs to be done to pay our bills so stop moaning and just get on with it you workshy little........ grrrrr she has really ground my gears this morning!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has to do it for 5 days - both eldest back at school on Monday and poor poppy back to nursery- duck off Rebecca!

And for the love of god can these influenzas please spellcheck their bloody posts!!! She is having a copper!!!!!!!! it’s a cuppa - jesus she drinks enough of them you would think she would know how it was spelt!!!
I think (wait, I KNOW) she’s lazy and uses the auto captions feature, which is notorious for not picking up accents properly etc. I use Instagram for my creative small business and I type out every caption on my stories. It doesn’t take that much longer. She’s just a lazy bint

Reactions: 7
The Prince has rolled in fox shite! Howling!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good Boy Belter Bertie! hope you dragged it through the house!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What a drama Queen poor me syndrome I feel as sorry for you beggars as you feel for others.
your likes and comments are dire for someone with your following but of course that’s not because of your boring content no it’s those pesky trolls picking on you.
utterly ridiculous spoilt brat you should thank Bertie for giving you some more tit content.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.