Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to share the same 😂. I like her, I know not everyone does but I’d much rather take skincare advice from her!
I didn’t realise they came from NU Skin makes sense though! I watched the MLM docu on iplayer recently they are so dodgy!

Reactions: 8
So she did a 5k walk yesterday? I do that in my lunch hour. What the hell does when do all day apart from looking at herself in the mirror and jerking off her dog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she did a 5k walk yesterday? I do that in my lunch hour. What the hell does when do all day apart from looking at herself in the mirror and jerking off her dog?!
I’ve already walked further than her today just doing the school run and popping to Tesco 👍🏽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her words... OBSESSED with that bloody check list.... 🙄

Steps......... ☑
Water......... ☑
Fruit........... ☑
Rings......... ☑
Get a life... ☑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back to the new builds, I've received notification from Kirkwood Homes that they will be releasing information on the Inchmarlo development soon as I'm looking to buy somewhere for my elderly grandparents nearby (works out better value for money than a nursing home for the 2 of them plus it can double as an investment property). Not sure if I want a plot close to her to piss her off or as far away to save my poor grandparents from the lazy unemployed mink and her "feral" children at East Mains?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In her words... OBSESSED with that bloody check list.... 🙄

Steps......... ☑
Water......... ☑
Fruit........... ☑
Rings......... ☑
Get a life... ☑
Because she has NOTHING else going on in her life!! Literally nothing. I dont believe she did any of the fence painting- far too menial for her Ladyship!
God how is she not bored to tears every day? Her days are just exactly the same. I know Scotland’s roadmap out of Covid is bit different to us in England but, lets face it, the rules have never bothered her!
So when things open up she’ll go to the gym, walk the dog and..............????? Drink hot tea whilst sat on her arse?
She doesn’t clean unless she HAS to- ie when its really bad and Lee is about to come home so she flings the hoover round.
I am not working at the moment but I don’t sit on my arse everyday. I have days which are quiet with not much going on but most days I’m busy with my son (teen) or my grandkids as I look after them when my daughter+son in law are working, I have the house, garden, 2 dogs, friends, hobbies.......you know a LIFE!!
How is she not so bored every day!

Reactions: 7
Why is she sanding her face in the middle of the day. It’s so SO bizarre.
Maybe she's trying to sand some layers off those frickin solid cheeks.

Her Apple Watch is telling fibs or she was on one of the kids scooters - a 30min 5k? For Mrs Meldrum? I doubt it. My pal is a really good runner (I’m very average 🤣) and is about 5’9 and runs at about a 5.20 pace and Meldrum expects us to believe she’s pushing out that pace? Nah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Her Apple Watch is telling fibs or she was on one of the kids scooters - a 30min 5k? For Mrs Meldrum? I doubt it. My pal is a really good runner (I’m very average 🤣) and is about 5’9 and runs at about a 5.20 pace and Meldrum expects us to believe she’s pushing out that pace? Nah.
I voiced my surprise a while ago when she did an official 10k in a very similar pace! Back then it seemed legit since she couldn’t really have manipulated it, but now? There’s no way she’s that fit if she really hasn’t bothered with exercise and gained weight 🤭

Reactions: 8

Was she running or walking??

I can run 5K in about 32mins - but that’s at a pretty good pace. So she’s either pelted it or she’s yet again lying out of her hoop. Or she’s put the watch on the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I can run 5K in about 32mins - but that’s at a pretty good pace. So she’s either pelted it or she’s yet again lying out of her hoop. Or she’s put the watch on the dog.

Running apparently!

According to her Strava she’s only done 4 runs this year so if you can have ‘slow days’ full of tea and velvetiser hot chocolates and still bust out a 30min 5k I’m doing something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Moving time vs total time? If I run in town I often use the auto stop for traffic lights etc but would also work to get your breath back....

32 minutes isn’t ‘that’ quick, but significantly quicker than she has shown for a while.

Reactions: 7
Moving time vs total time? If I run in town I often use the auto stop for traffic lights etc but would also work to get your breath back....

32 minutes isn’t ‘that’ quick, but significantly quicker than she has shown for a while.

Doesn’t show moving time but even still, to get an average of 5.49 she’d have had to be pelting it inbetween lol

Reactions: 3
She was also running through Banchory videoing at the same time over the falls of feugh bridge, if her insta stories are to be believed, so that will have slowed her down! 🏃🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Or on Lee?! 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can imagine her driving along next to him whilst drinking her hot chocolate shouting out the car window ‘Run biatch run’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.