Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Likeagilmore

Ha ha ha. She’s shared the responses to her question box (even the negative ones) to “prove” that she doesn’t answer her own. Okay Beggy. I’m sure that happens every time and I’m also sure that ALL of those profiles are real! I’m also certain that you’re here checking up on what “mean” shit we’re saying about you. Just so you know not only is referring to your 3 year old as a “savage” absolutely abhorrent but using the phrase “savage” is also considered “slightly” racist - but we know you don’t have any issue with that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Emasn

Was she running or walking??

I can run 5K in about 32mins - but that’s at a pretty good pace. So she’s either pelted it or she’s yet again lying out of her hoop. Or she’s put the watch on the dog.
Or on Lee?! 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can imagine her driving along next to him whilst drinking her hot chocolate shouting out the car window ‘Run biatch run’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can you imagine saying that at work? ‘Sorry guys, been a bit shit at looking at emails, so can you just send again? Even though I asked the same last month’.

God job it is fake! Can’t imagine many want to spend on her latest whim.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Man slave has gone back offshore, she wasted money on some fake hairdryer, the hair extentions which were the best thing ever and she wished she had got them yurs ago are now getting on her nerves and she is now regretting all those hot chocolates, which again were the best thing ever just a few months ago.

Are we all ready for the eye fucking with the facial sander shortly because that really is the best thing ever. Honest. She isn't lying. That one she really, really loves.... Just until she stops making money off it and moves onto the next thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
How can she guarantee that the jumpsuit will be sold out soon, does she work there or something?

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
‘Missed’ LOL Like when you send yourself a text to make sure they are working when you’ve not heard from someone!

Somebody needs to tell her you don’t flourish by sitting about and waiting for things to come to you! You need to get out there and work hard!

View attachment 539620
More like she’s been too idle to check her emails and realises she might have missed a few freebies. Instead of asking people to resend why not go through your emails and reply apologetically?

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
In Ireland today, there is a CHILD rescue alert for a 14 year old girl who has gone missing in the company of an 18 year old man.
Any thoughts on this Lee? (fuck off doesn't count).

• Wow

Catwoman

VIP Member
She's really tone deaf again. 🙄
She's taking us along on her weightloss journey. Oh joy. Is this instead of watching her cheeks wobble with her lumi? But did I misunderstand the shite she was spewing? She was 1 stone heavier when at her fittest? But she said a few weeks ago she's put one and a half stone on? What's she wittering about? Or is she one of those thick cocunts that says pound of muscle weighs heavier than a pound of fat? 💪🙄
But on a serious note, she's a completely ignorant, self absorbed bitch. A beautiful, young woman's life has been taken by a hideous mental illness. You can't fail to miss it Begsy but you see it appropriate to spew ignorance around your own weight and how you feel in your jeans. You are such an ignorant cow.
That’s not sage, it’s mint green. To match the pastel pink marshmallow house.
She's so used to filtering everything she's no idea on colours. It's either cheap paint or it's mint chic chip, it's certainly not sage. 😂

Kattykat10

VIP Member
If she loves fitness so much then why doesn’t she train to be a PT. Oh I know why....she’d have to work in the real world and she’d have to put the client first and she’s incapable of both of these things.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
It really gives me the ick when she shows off her leggings. I know she thinks she looks like a supermodel but seeing her white, limp little body makes me feel sick 🤢

• Haha

mickeycat

Chatty Member
This is so true! This was me. Same uni, same style, same time period.... I’m ashamed
Awww sorry 😣 If it's any consolation I was a classic 90s alternative type 🙈 we probably sneered at each other on the Union stairs, me on my way down to the Dungeon and you on your way up to Sivells🤣
Now here were are decades later sneering at a twat in Banchory!

I’m absolutely pissing myself at the jumper. The collar deliberately up. The smugness. Tory oozing out of every pore. I cannot cope. She needs to live in the Home Counties, Scotland really isn’t the place for her!
Oh there are plenty of those types up here, esp in "Royal" Deeside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Actually, I see a lot of myself in Rebecca, she reminds me of me maybe 30 years ago.
My husband had a very good job which enabled me to stay at home with our children. (I was employed as the company secretary in his business but basically I got paid for doing nothing except to sign a few forms a couple of times a year.).
I did all the things - shopping, spas, horse riding. skiing, several holidays a year (I was all about me time) - but I really didn't spend much quality time with the kids.
Like, I was there physically but as they grew older I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. They came and they went and as long as they looked presentable and didn't embarrass us, I was happy.

Fast forward several years, my youngest child couldn't get far enough away from us. She has travelled the world but we don't get to see her as often as we would like. Her choice.
My oldest child (although educated) has never been able to hold down a job for any length of time. She has a difficult relationship with her own children and her own marriage (which we did not condone initially) seems to be rocky.

Sometimes I wonder if I am to blame for the way my oldest child has turned out but I shrug off the guilt . I'm far too self absorbed to provide any useful help at this stage. Anyway, she is an adult and responsible for her own actions.

Anyway, I must go. I'm off for a walk in the exclusive woods behind my house (while they are still there).
Bravo 😂😂
Do you happen to have any Boden clothes or and narrow boots I Cos borrow ?

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Yes as I lead my class out of school at pick up time and look around the yard, I definitely spot the parents who don’t have perfectly air wrapped hair. I’m certainly not shattered, thinking about the staff meeting and the mound of work I have to take home and do ready for tomorrow. Christ she’s a vain imbecile.
She just doesn’t really get it does she?
Worried about how she looks on the school run? Really? When she’s putting this absolute shite out online for all the world to watch?! Doesn’t she think some of the parents and teachers from school - and some of the kids I’m sure - are watching this performance online and absolutely pissing themselves?!!!!!

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I looked at the wide plate ghds and it looks like the only difference between the normal ones and wide ones is that the wider ones you can straighten your hair 70% quicker. Other than that the normal ones do the same job!!
Yeah it’s literally just a larger plate on them. They do the exact same thing.
She just seems to have this compulsion to spend money for the sake of it. She didn’t need new GHDs at all. It’s a complete waste of money. She’s a fucking weird little bitch isn’t she?

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
No pills are Going to fix her hair she needs to stop bleaching it cut it short and stop putting heat on it!! Pills are a waste of money!!
Wait for it, it will be the fucking Hair Burst rubbish that old Rebecca Lamb has been advertising over the last few weeks - tenner bets!!!!

........and she met up with friends yesterday and by the sounds of it spoke mostly about HER HAIR!!
Sorry but any friend she has really should have told her straight that those extensions are absolutely fucking HIDEOUS and that she needs to get herself to a proper qualified hair dresser, get the extensions out (and burn them) then cut her hair short, get rid of all the horrible straggly wispy ends that are all different lengths, take the weight out of the top by putting layers through it and dye it back to a natural brown colour and then just leave it alone!!!
Like, seriously- look at the absolute state her natural hair is in - it’s an utter mess, in her stories today it looks ridiculous, the grown out roots and then the mad streaks of bleach with some bizzare yellow patches where she’s tried to do it herself. Her “friends” are doing her a massive disservice by allowing her to think that looks good!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Actually laughed out loud at her 'Going to keep myself busy' as she waits the return of Pat the slave and the very next story is her eye fucking herself and playing with the hair extention. Oh bless her, she really has no life.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Can’t work out if she’s thick, ignorant or what. Posts about the press being respectful then refers to Her Majesty as ‘Queenie’.
That really pissed me off being so disrespectful to the Queen when she’s burying her husband.
Thick & ignorant sum up Beggy pretty well!