Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the stink of an ad brewing. Begsy's rules of engagement are obvious. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Agree a lot of successful influencers had successful careers before and transferable skills.

Katie Ellison for example has work in travel industry and experience and managing social media and I get impression not all her income comes from 1 basket shes does freelance work.
Also when she used film working videos wren was in nursery and she was sat in office working set hours.

Even when she had you tube she never treated it like a proper job.
She had no management agency or support anymore although get impression she was frustrating work for and never listened to thier advice as she decked up in spectacular way so many times she damaged her own brand with her unprofessional behavior.
She must be a nightmare to live with.
Shes tragic poppy starts school sept why she not so bored.
Poppy will be starting school
I find it really sad that she doesn’t want to have a job/career (‘influencing’ isn’t a career - certainly not one with longevity, anyway). Lee aside (though how he puts up with her spoilt ways is beyond me 🤷‍♀️), it’s such a shame that a person (who has the means to do something - I’m aware lots sadly don’t) is happy to literally do nothing productive with their life - what a waste.
Yeah - you know, I’m not saying that she or anyone needs to have some long winded set in stone career path or anything like that. I just find it baffling that she’s content to just do nothing. There’s no structure or purpose to her days. She’s just sort of..... existing you know? It’s actually really sad isn’t it, because she’s completely wasting her life and she can’t see it.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand what her long term plan/goal is? Is she going to come back to youtube? There’s no way she’ll be happy with her small (active) instagram following plus there’s no real money in it except the odd ad (if it doesn’t get pulled).

Reactions: 6
Agree a Shes tragic poppy starts school sept why she not so bored.
Poppy will only be 4 this year so she won’t be starting school until August next year

**** NEW THREAD ****

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her stories this morning.....does she think she's going to lose a stone in 2 weeks?? She's a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.