Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - aff linked a load of crap she didn’t buy (as per), didn’t disclose ad’s (as per), walked her horse dog and drank 136 cups of ‘hot tea’ per day, stuffed her face and didn’t share sweets with her kids, aff linked pats anal beads what she wears round her wrist like his balls, reappeared on YouTube after 10 months, got an apple watch a month early for her birthday, dyed her roots brown then bleached the tit out of her hair til it looked like tiger bread 🐯🥖
Oh and doxxed ‘Wendy’ and made a few more appearances on Tattle.
And Rebecca is still a twit.

Anything else I’ve missed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap - aff linked a load of crap she didn’t buy (as per), didn’t disclose ad’s (as per), walked her horse dog and drank 136 cups of ‘hot tea’ per day, stuffed her face and didn’t share sweets with her kids, aff linked pats anal beads what she wears round her wrist like his balls, reappeared on YouTube after 10 months, got an apple watch a month early for her birthday, dyed her roots brown then bleached the tit out of her hair til it looked like tiger bread 🐯🥖
Oh and doxxed ‘Wendy’ and made a few more appearances on Tattle.
And Rebecca is still a twit.

Anything else I’ve missed?!
Said her IBS had disappeared as soon as she stopped doing You Tube videos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Been lurking on/off on this thread for months and I just had to come on and comment about the YouTube thing? Why the hell did she make one YouTube vid then say it isn’t for her and she’s not coming back? What planet is she on? Obviously realised that no one actually cares if she starts YouTubing again because she’s so incredibly dull

Reactions: 24
Don’t worry, you 15 tattle bastards. Her hair is falling apart. You can see the breakage and it’s not pretty.

Who dyes their roots brown and then bleaches (with 40 volume - I thought she said she watched Brad Mondo....he only recommends 30 vol tops, NEVEsr 40 vol)
Did Pat have a hissy fit that his blonde belter babe looked too brunette, and therefore “dull”, “not good enough”, “ugly”.

For the record Beggy, you’d look so much better as a brunette...and Cinderelee looks like the dog tit you scrape off your dubarry boots because you don’t pick up after the horse.

Reactions: 15
Been lurking on/off on this thread for months and I just had to come on and comment about the YouTube thing? Why the hell did she make one YouTube vid then say it isn’t for her and she’s not coming back? What planet is she on? Obviously realised that no one actually cares if she starts YouTubing again because she’s so incredibly dull
Most likely to boost her views as stats evidence for an ad

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but by Christ I've never seen a more fake smile than the one on that pricks face. 'focus on the good' he looks like he wants to jump off that cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.