Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylips

Thread title suggestion....

Rebecca Meldrum: she's confirmed it she's too lazy for a job and the letters to the council show she's a downright snob

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Cariad

VIP Member
Books that S has read this year...fab but my child is the same age and its been so hard to even get a sentence read. I totally get that some are profic readers etc but what's with the sudden list??? Ooohh Sb is suddenly so amazing despite finding her so irritating for yuuuuurrrss

Sorry very touchy subject with me ss it's a massive competition with mums as to who reads the best.
Don't worry....My daughter could bearly read a book when she was in year 6 due to her dyslexia/ dyspraxia and the SENCO at her first secondary school told us she'd be lucky to get a handful of GCSES.....she's now 28 , has 10 GSCEs , 4 A levels, an MA in Philosophy and MSc from Edinburgh Uni and is now deputy head of an English language school in China! ( and is better qualified than the headteacher at her first secondary school!)

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Izzy B

Who the hell does Lee think he is “ a housing estate that does not support the Royal Deeside reputation” has he forgotten he is from Torry and then lived in low cost terrace housing in Banchory...delusions of grandeur!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Laurob

I just took my bins in and it reminded me of the time she filmed herself "practicing" that for when Lee went offshore, who remembers?? LOLOLOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I messaged her probably about 10 times when I was a sheep (a long time ago, I’ve been on here for over two years after she sent me here!), replying to her stories etc and she didn’t reply once. I messaged her once on her mind body arsehole page, pretending to be interested in whatever shit she was selling, just to see if she would reply, and she replied almost instantly. She’s such an asshat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Cor, how have you got a nearly one year old? I remember when the doxxing shenanigans kicked off and you were preggers. Time flies when you’re having fun.
don’t even .
our third baby born in a pandemic celebrating her first birthday in the same pissing pandemic 😂😂
A year in to having three kids and I can confirm Rebecca is a cunt by saying having three children is the worst thing ever ..
my kids adore each other. Yes they fight but they have so much love for one another. Having more children was the best decision for our family (not getting fake hair tapped to my skull)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
The affordable housing comments about the distance from a pub and supermarket are way out of order and CLEARLY show that the Meldrums think! What absolute fools.

She flogs tacky leggings and MLM shit And thinks she is lady of inchmarlo!!

That one sentence shows how out of touch they actually are with reality and how up their own backsides they are.

Not nice people at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I still love when they were driving back from a wedding and Reb thought she was having contractions 🙄 so they stopped at an elderly care centre for help.

• Haha
  • Wow

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
And this comes from the household who freely admits throwing soiled nappies out of their first floor window

Fucking twats

• Haha
  • Sick

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
So I've been dipping my toe in the Lamb pond and one thing I am definitely seeing is that if I were to buy a lumi, it would be from her. Looked back over her highlights and it looks like she actually tried to sell it 'oh look I just used it and look at all the dirt it's pulled out my face' whereas Reb just puts up videos of her blasting it over her miserable looking mug, she's shown no form of 'proof'of what it actually does, she's done Q&As without actually showing the Q's or publicly answering (that Ive seen), her engagement is absolutely shocking, how the hell can she expect to get the sales she's after when she can't even be arsed actually selling?
but she doesn’t read here...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You can see the letters of representation online. 😉
Oh shocker - the Meldrums & the Cannons have objected to it.....!

The objection submitted under Lee’s name was NEVER written by him!!!!!! Who’s he trying to kid?!!!! 🥴😂😂😂

David Cannon’s objection is hilarious- talking about the “ambience” of Inchmarlo and how this development will change that..... I think we can all read between the lines there and see exactly what he’s getting at.... also his odd comments regarding how far away the nearest local pub is...... what, does he think everyone living in social housing will be making daily pilgrimages to the pub and stumbling home past his boring retirement village?! Fucking moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

CurlySue

VIP Member
When I think of affordable housing I just think of everyday, working couples/families starting out who would struggle to get the crazy deposit needed to get a mortgage these days.

These snobs seem to think their exclusive development will be over taken by young, unmarried, pregnant girls who have never worked a day in their lives and manipulate the system to get a beautiful home........💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think it’s even actually explicit that it’s social
Housing is it ? just affordable. Thst could mean anything like part ownership or help to buy for first timers. You know the kind of things your kids might need in about 10-15 years for their cure little starter homes .. god I can’t stand people who forget where they came from

Reactions: 36