Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not very up on Meldrum- can somebody explain the racism please? Don’t doubt it for a second like but I feel so left out 😭

Reactions: 1
Doesn't Lee have a huge RFC tattoo on his leg? Bet she makes him cover that up at every opportunity. Can't be showing others the real you dahhhhling.

Rebecca isn't a snob, but she LOVES the idea of being one.

Also saying she doesn't get lonely. Didn't she fake a collapse episode to get Lee home from the rigs? She's fooling no one.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't Lee have a huge RFC tattoo on his leg? Bet she makes him cover that up at every opportunity. Can't be showing others the real you dahhhhling.

Rebecca isn't a snob, but she LOVES the idea of being one.

Also saying she doesn't get lonely. Didn't she fake a collapse episode to get Lee home from the rigs? She's fooling no one.
Fainted/collapsed/seized but still managed to FaceTime her dad πŸ™„ and then pose for a hospital selfie for the gram at ARI 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck me...I’ve needed a good laugh today
Youse lot are on fire! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WTF though! Them questions....I’ve got a few, but I’ll kick off with this one

92B1ABB4-D49C-4E43-BED9-38028F3783BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Q and A written in a very similar style to Beggs and Lee. Even down to the wee emojis. It’s actually pathetic! Rebecca you read here - it’s a very sad thing to do.

Entertaining for a Sunday but seriously everyone can see right through them. Getting desperate for the pocket money pennies again with all these ads. Me? I’d rather work and earn an honest living rather than sell plastic overpriced tat and live off other peoples swipe ups.

I’d love Rebecca to define what a troll actually is? Naught tropics not supporting her. Yet mummy cannon carried it on. That doesn’t sound like something a parent would do if a company couldn’t support their daughter from β€œtrolls”. You are just a wee big greedy for pennies. Tropics stopped you so mummy took it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like Lee is painting the fence whilst she sits on her lazy arse. Do we think Lee will ever grow a pair and tell her to duck off πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck me...I’ve needed a good laugh today
Youse lot are on fire! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WTF though! Them questions....I’ve got a few, but I’ll kick off with this one

View attachment 524418
Are these the design she doesn't read or respond too?

What exactly is her current job?
Mlm baby or influencer as thought online was just a hobby although companies house still seem to think she's a limited business and I'm sure the business is production so can you be a production business without you tube?

Shes blown being a big influencer ditched by 2 agencies and brands.
Shes been ditched by loads of brands and had ads withdrawn.

Her last chance was tropics and she blew that.
Does her mum still do tropics?

Shes airbrushing out arbonne I bet.
She thinks her followers have short memories.

Things we know because she told us

1)they were turned down for a mortgage
2) they are mortgaged up to thier eyeballs
3) she hates lee working away.
4) whe can't afford a decent holiday unless its gifted.
5) she couldn't afford the original plans to renovate and do the kitchen so she rushed into it and created a lacklustre kitchen diner that seems half a job and doesn't overlook the garden.
6) she badly wants a hot tub and bathroom done. I suspect she can't afford either.
7) they have a very ordinary common used car.

So she can't pretend all she likes and be lady of the Manor.
But shes miserable because they over extended themselves which means lees forced work away.
She miserable because she can't afford the influencer home and lifestyle others have.
She miserable as she wishes she never had 3 kids.
Shes miserable as shes few freinds but the dog for company .

So yes she can keep doing whatever tit job she claims to be doing and pretend they happy.
But I don't buy it and many others won't.
I honestly don't think she will make much from lumi.
I can't see how lees single wage can cover everything as well as endless meals out, gym and holidays abroad.
In a years time they still be same miserable saddos they are hopefully with new build construction in the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How come she had a list (nearly) full of very pretty names but ended with Safiyah which she absolutely hates? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How come she had a list (nearly) full of very pretty names but ended with Safiyah which she absolutely hates? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
It was going to be Sophia but she decided that was too common so opted for Safiyah to be a bit different. Sophia is actually a classy, quite elegant name whereas Safiyah seems a bit chavvy to me. Slipped up there Beggy!

Reactions: 26
It was going to be Sophia but she decided that was too common so opted for Safiyah to be a bit different. Sophia is actually a classy, quite elegant name whereas Safiyah seems a bit chavvy to me. Slipped up there Beggy!
and I don't think she's ever quite got over it tbf - hence safiya being the child with about 1000 names

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've always thought Safiyah seems chavvy too, but I took "common" to mean loads of people use it rather than anyone using it is below her? πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
Painting things sage.... Nice, in the Cotswolds or with appropriately styled house. But with your pink monstrosity? Really?? 🀒

You can erect a picket fence Begster but it still won't be roses round the door in Inchmarlo.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.