Mrs Meldrum #107 100 days of happiness, 1,000 press ups a day, 1,000,000 steps a day. No one cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine lee screeching these ridiculous names out....

GO ON CLEMINTINEEEEEE YA WEE BELTER PEACH!!!!!!

YESSSSS TOBIAS YA ABSOLUTE BEAAAAUTYYYYY

šŸ„“šŸ˜šŸ„“
my son is a Tobias .. ā€œTobyā€ most of the time unless Iā€™m angry at him (which isnā€™t 50% of the timešŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚)
duck off rebecca with your pretentious names. Your name is bleeping Rebecca of all names (sorry to any other rebeccas on here but youā€™re 1 million times better because youā€™re not a MeldrumšŸ˜‰)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m really not seeing the logic in ripping down a proper fence that was a decent height and that was apparently in good enough condition to then sell for Ā£150 to replace it with a tiny 4ft pointless fence when youā€™ve got kids and an energetic dog....?

Reactions: 20
Lol, that really is the most pointless fence I have ever seen!

Ps, the library free audio book service is excellent. No need to pay a monthly fee šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 12
I've always thought Safiyah seems chavvy too, but I took "common" to mean loads of people use it rather than anyone using it is below her? šŸ¤”
I thought she was called Sapphire for ages but just spelt it in a chavvy way, it took me a while to realise it was pronounced chavvy too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love the name Florence but Safiyah and Poppy are not for me. Safiyah sounds very chavvy and is made even worse with her awful Yorkshire/Scottish Cross accent šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø the way she hangs onto the "iyah" part of the name grates on me. She's openly admitted she doesn't like it anymore and clearly wishes they'd called her Darcey šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
How many women can honestly say they have never had a "normal" job? That is mental too me, how has a work effort never been installed in her? Her brain must be like mush. Surely majority of sahm have worked at some point?

Reactions: 23
She doesnā€™t want a job because sheā€™s lazy. End of!

Im not quite sure how she can pass comment on a ā€œnormalā€job since she has never had one for a very long time!

ā€œNormalā€ jobs contribute to society while her influencer hoppy sucks the life out of others by continually scamming them with MLM and sneaky swipe ups

Reactions: 16
I think so. I think itā€™s her attempt at subtly reminding people her mum is still flogging it on her behalf. Despite her narrow footbed issues. Assuming Beggy takes a cut of her mums sales.

Reactions: 5
The real irony of the Meldrums rejecting the new builds (which will only have a fraction of affordable homes and an even smaller portion of those will be mid-market rent or social housing) is that only 10 years ago they were the only applying for the affordable homes buy in and in about 10 years time S (who's name sounds straight out of a council estate) will be needing the sake when she is undoubtedly knocked up by a man 10 years older than her before she's graduated university šŸ˜‚ and the best part is, Reb can't say a thing because that is literally her life. Congratulations on doing well for yourself online for a few yuuurs but she's got nothing but debt and a bad reputation to show for it now.

Reactions: 25
Imagine knowing that your wife , at only in her thirties , never intends of getting a proper job. Whether there salaried or self employed.
She said the job she had just proved to her why she will never have a ā€œconventionalā€ job as she wants to pick and choose what she does and when she does it. So do most people but the way of the world is you need to earn your stripes first . If her first salaried job was a marketing one chances are she was entry level of doing very basic admin or call handling .. where you are very much told what to do and when. If she had been working since her 20s in any job she would have been further into a job or career now and have more experience and bargaining power to get what she needed and being able to pick and choose what jobs or tasks she liked and her hours etc. Itā€™s like no one ever taught her how jobs work . I donā€™t care what anyone says what she had wasnā€™t a job. Those who treat influencing as their proper careers and so it properly are much more professional , creative & humble. What she done was a fad and a glorified sales rep.

Reactions: 18
Imagine knowing that your wife , at only in her thirties , never intends of getting a proper job. Whether there salaried or self employed.
She said the job she had just proved to her why she will never have a ā€œconventionalā€ job as she wants to pick and choose what she does and when she does it. So do most people but the way of the world is you need to earn your stripes first . If her first salaried job was a marketing one chances are she was entry level of doing very basic admin or call handling .. where you are very much told what to do and when. If she had been working since her 20s in any job she would have been further into a job or career now and have more experience and bargaining power to get what she needed and being able to pick and choose what jobs or tasks she liked and her hours etc. Itā€™s like no one ever taught her how jobs work . I donā€™t care what anyone says what she had wasnā€™t a job. Those who treat influencing as their proper careers and so it properly are much more professional , creative & humble. What she done was a fad and a glorified sales rep.
Absolutely agree.
It was never a real job because she never treated it as one. She didnā€™t put a single ounce of her own energy or time into it. All she was, was a mouthpiece for Channel Mum; she got spoon fed the adverts from them, told exactly what to do & say, and thatā€™s it. Without them she fell on her arse. She just hadnā€™t got a clue how to conduct herself professionally or how to run a business in her own right. Sheā€™s absolutely bleeping delusional if she thinks sheā€™s ā€œher own bossā€ or it she honestly believes sheā€™s had a successful business that sheā€™s built.

Agree regarding the comment about lee. Yeah can you actually imagine it - sheā€™s saying right there that she NEVER intends to go out and actually do a days work in the real world. So whatā€™s she going to do with her life for the next 40 years.....? Sit on her arse at home doing nothing while Lee bleeping kills him self working like a dog, just to facilitate her being a spoilt lazy little witch who does nothing???? What the duck?! Lee SERIOUSLY needs to grow some balls. That man looks absolutely bleeping ruined already after the last few years off shore - he wonā€™t last another 10 years in the industry if he carries on like this, he will end up having a breakdown or a heart attack. You can see it in him already - he looks physically wrecked. If she seriously cannot see that itā€™s this ridiculous work situation thatā€™s killing him then she needs to sort her tit out.

and aside from allllll of that....

What kind of empty, boring life is she going to have? Never going to work? Never having that life experience of working?

sorry but there is something far wrong going on with her. Sheā€™s not right in the head like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Agree a lot of successful influencers had successful careers before and transferable skills.

Katie Ellison for example has work in travel industry and experience and managing social media and I get impression not all her income comes from 1 basket shes does freelance work.
Also when she used film working videos wren was in nursery and she was sat in office working set hours.

Even when she had you tube she never treated it like a proper job.
She had no management agency or support anymore although get impression she was frustrating work for and never listened to thier advice as she decked up in spectacular way so many times she damaged her own brand with her unprofessional behavior.
She must be a nightmare to live with.
Shes tragic poppy starts school sept why she not so bored.

Reactions: 7
I find it really sad that she doesnā€™t want to have a job/career (ā€˜influencingā€™ isnā€™t a career - certainly not one with longevity, anyway). Lee aside (though how he puts up with her spoilt ways is beyond me šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø), itā€™s such a shame that a person (who has the means to do something - Iā€™m aware lots sadly donā€™t) is happy to literally do nothing productive with their life - what a waste.

Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s been lots of research done on the correlation between sense of purpose and length of life.

Those with aims, goals, purpose lived longer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.