Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely fuming. What a horrible horrible person she is. I want this shouted from the rooftops and her shamed for this! Anyone on the Banchory selling pages etc want to tell everyone what she’s done!

Reactions: 14
I thought she was going to show what was in this parcel ... if she managed to give it to her elderly neighbours ( parents) last week why cant she give it to someone else this week
I think it’s a complete lie that she gave it away last week.....she was ridiculously excited about receiving it which would suggest it was the first time today. Also she would have shown it last week

Reactions: 16
Its one thing to actually take free food when you aren't struggling financially. Its another thing to take the free food, plaster it on social media, reiterate that you can afford to buy it yourself anyway and do it all with a giddy smile on your face in front of 100k+ followers. Many of which will be worried about where their next meal will come from. She makes me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Havnt commented in a while.
She has hit a new all time low! We was offered food parcels by our housing association first lockdown. We turned it down! We are on benefits, husband is disabled so he was shielding ( wasn’t told to but felt it was best) I went shoppin didn’t take a online slot as felt bad takin it away from someone else. We put food in our local food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There must be a local newspaper who would be interested to know about Princess Beggy of Banchory Murder Manor in receipt of council funded food parcels.

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see those stories deleted later once she realises the extent of the backlash it causes.

Reactions: 28
There must be a local newspaper who would be interested to know about Princess Beggy of Banchory Murder Manor in receipt of council funded food parcels.

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see those stories deleted later once she realises the extent of the backlash it causes.
It isn’t council funded it’s a community council initiative so self ran. Still probably meant to benefit those in need as opposed to this with plenty. The landfill stuff is nonsense unless that council doesn’t do food waste collections

Reactions: 8
I’m in Aberdeenshire, our council definitely does food waste collection, her talk of landfill is nonsense

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone should record those stories as I reckon they’ll be pulled when she realises what a twunt she is showing herself as!

Reactions: 10
This has really sickened me, I have organised foodbank collections recently as most foodbanks are struggling to keep up with genuine demand. And here she is sitting in her big house with brand new kitchen, drinking as much hot chocolate as she wants, buying and linking all the clothes she wants and she has the audacity to accept a food box donation! Then for her and lee to fight over the food and not even give first choice to the children...disgusting!!
daily mail/ the sun/ daily record need to get a hold of this story.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why has she not used her platform to make people near her aware of the delivery and help they could get? There must people people actually in need unlike her self that don't know this exists. But no...ill just keep it for myself and brag to 111k followers when it is all I do everyday to show i have all the money in the world to buy what I want when I want. Astonishing.

Reactions: 16
#103:
Pelican neck Beggy knecks FREE pain au chocolat from FREE food parcel whilst drinking her #gifted Velvetiser hot chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I really hope it causes backlash. Yes surely some reporter somewhere can shame her. Absolutely vile woman!!!

Reactions: 14
Hope now that’s she taken free food she will go to Tesco and buy some food and put it in the food bank!!!!!!!!! So she can help somebody out!!!

She is the worst who brags about this kind of stuff!!!!

Reactions: 11
If that’s a local council initiative it’s bizarre. Instead of delivering to all the wealth why not the delivery van go into Aberdeen and see the homeless still on the streets and give it to them, that would class as essential travel out of the shire surely. No way would I accept that for free knowing I could well afford to pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guzzling hot chocolate down her pelican bill, snatching food from hungry mouths NOT meant for landfill

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she was going to show what was in this parcel ... if she managed to give it to her elderly neighbours ( parents) last week why cant she give it to someone else this week
But why is she even getting it in the first place? I wonder if she's meant to be promoting the service? If so, she's done a tit job of it. Cringeworthy. Fighting over pan au chocolat of all things. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.