Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Eye f*@king stories of Bertie and me, why pay for food when I get it for free 🤷‍♀️

Shes such a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone local know if this is actually a thing, I googled but got nothing. I can’t wrap my head around it.

Reactions: 6
She needs to bleeping fully explain this situation pretty damn quick.

Posting this type of crap does not look good on the back of how things already look from her earlier stories. Hot chocolate from your velvetiser in that flask is there Begsy?
...and eating bleeping homemade brownies.
Where's the FREE pain au chocolat?!!

Reactions: 15
So she is meeting with an adult and going for a walk and lee plus kids are meeting with a different adult and kids and going for a walk 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to bleeping fully explain this situation pretty damn quick.

Posting this type of crap does not look good on the back of how things already look from her earlier stories. Hot chocolate from your velvetiser in that flask is there Begsy?
She obvs kindly let Lee have them I guess once she realised Cath had these!!

Reactions: 3
I'm just picturing local followers who could really benefit from knowing more sending her a dm to remain private and she ignores them. 😢
The only way out of this, is she forgot to say the scheme means you make a donation to support those in need in exchange for your parcel. But she was typically excited when she's got it makes me think she got something for nothing. Scum.

Reactions: 13
The hospital where I work now is under so much pressure patients are sitting on long stay wards with covid on BIPAP and high flow which is absolutely terrifying given how bad the staffing ratios are on those wards!
Jeez that’s scary. It’s an AGP so hope they have proper PPE. The sooner this is over the better 🥺

Reactions: 2
Words fail me.

I'm in same area. Anyone with a link to this initiative?

As for fighting over the contents, there's no bleeping way they're going seperately once they meet up.
I m in the same area as her - on quite a high level of benefits and have never heard of this!! Not that I would apply for it as I can afford to feed my family with what I have if I m sensible . I am gob smacked!! Absolutely disgusting she s applied for this!! X

Reactions: 19
Her stories this morning about getting a free food parcel is absolutely disgusting!! There is no way she is in need of one and should feel ashamed to take one. How bleeping idiotic of her to take from others that need this. I honestly was expecting her to say that she donated to charity instead but no this selfish greedy pig as taken free food from a family that will desperately need it.

I hope to god she receives A huge backlash from this and finish her off!!! She’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across!!

Reactions: 19
The woman who blogs about food and food banks (the one local to her who calls her out sometimes) might pick up on this, I hope so.

Reactions: 18
Can someone screenshot she posted about the food parcel. Just how to see her cuntishness in reality!😭😤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.