Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wasn’t an “influencer” anymore 🧐 But yet she’s blagged free stuff from Keylean and appears as an influencer on their Insta. Jesus, how sad a life do you have to have that you would actually write a begging email for a £12 hand sanitiser holder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s so out of touch.
I work 1-10.30 pm Monday
7-4Tuesday
7-5 Wednesday
Etc etc I would love to say
“Sorry kids,just not feeling it,no food and a roof over our heads for us ..but never mind eh “

Reactions: 10
She'll be full of regrets. No more YouTube, no content, not bringing the cash home anymore, stuck with the 3 inconveniences while Lee is away.

Seems like yesterday Lee chose to give up work to roll about in the new lucrative life they found themselves in.

I have zero sympathy as it was all her own doing. What a fall from grace to go from that, to advertising hand sanitizer holders.

This is why she preaches about self care, happiness and hippy dippy tit. She's jumped on the mindfulness bandwagon in an attempt to justify her can't be arsed attitude towards anything in life.

Yes that stuff has its place and role in society, but not when it's used in an attempt to paper over the cracks. Hopefully one day she'll wake up and realise that we do actually only live once, so why not get some motivation and start being a proper role model to those girls?

Reactions: 13
She had a very well paid job as a you tuber for how long. Earning treble figures. Why didn't they stay in the old house get the mortgage paid and lead a comfortable life. Just want want want. I can't understand why Lee doesn't tell her to get a job. Why doesn't she re train and get herself a meaningful career to earn herself some money working part time. I'm not surprised she's fed up. Her life is meaningless. All she wants is the kids at school so she can potter

Reactions: 16
some people do. As long as your doing the activities that are set then what does it matter what time they finish...
She also has ridiculously early risers. If mine got up at 6 instead of 9/10 we too would be finished by about midday 😂😂

But there really is no excuse for the middle names on the list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Before she can get any sort of real job she should seek out a therapist first! So much of her behavior is not normal.

Reactions: 15
I honestly think she’s having some manic phase she’s not normal at the moment. I think she’s just so fed up with her life as she’s nothing to be proud off.

I’m only surprised she didn’t also put their full double barrelled surnames on there too, if you are going to be pretentious then you should really go for it.
Pretty half arsed attempt there Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her stories this morning she has written down the school work the kids are doing- and writes Florence Arabelle and Safiyah Darcey on the paper!! Who does that when writing down work their kids are doing?1 How bloody poncey can you be?
Its all for the gram and tattle

Reactions: 7
Who needs a hand sanitiser holder? Where do you put it? Do you hold the holder? You might as well hold the hand sanitiser. Do you put it in your bag? You could just put the hand sanitiser in your bag and then it’s not a faff to actually use it when you need it. I also have news, the hand sanitiser is in its own ‘holder’: the plastic bottle. What a revelation! Why is she pushing useless tat on her sheep (or ‘shoppers’ ala Hinch)? Oh that’s right, because she has no morals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know some families chose to remove their children from school after the first lockdown but they wanted to continue to 'homeschool'. They didn't realise they had to do everything themselves and not get the stuff sent to them and not get any breaks! They thought that's what homeschool was because that's what it was being called. They're fighting to get the kids back into school.
Oh my, there really are more ignorant people like Begsy in this world. 🙄

Because she has too much time on her hands?!
Oh and because she is special ... very special

Definitely for the gram .. sad just sad.
Bet she practiced her married name/signature loads too.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.