Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up and I cannot believe she had the cheek to say she quit tropics because they couldn't support her with trolling when it was her being racist and scamming people!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
In her stories this morning she has written down the school work the kids are doing- and writes Florence Arabelle and Safiyah Darcey on the paper!! Who does that when writing down work their kids are doing?1 How bloody poncey can you be?
Such ridiculous pretentious names (apologies to anyone who likes them!)

Reactions: 10
Are their surmars still double barralled? How much was their house bought for? I can't believe they can afford it on his wages

Reactions: 3
Such ridiculous pretentious names (apologies to anyone who likes them!)
The first names don’t even go with the middle names and all of the names are awful. Same as bloody Poppy Ophelia
🤢🤢🤢

Are their surmars still double barralled? How much was their house bought for? I can't believe they can afford it on his wages
Yup Rebecca and the kids last names are all officially Cannon-Meldrum 🙄

the house was about £590K I believe.

Reactions: 9
Their mortgage must be nearly 2 grand a month. Someone things not right somewhere. Lee can't earn that much surely with everything else they buy

Reactions: 5
She had a very well paid job as a you tuber for how long. Earning treble figures. Why didn't they stay in the old house get the mortgage paid and lead a comfortable life. Just want want want. I can't understand why Lee doesn't tell her to get a job. Why doesn't she re train and get herself a meaningful career to earn herself some money working part time. I'm not surprised she's fed up. Her life is meaningless. All she wants is the kids at school so she can potter
They could have moved into any number of other far nicer houses that were up for sale in the area when they were house hunting. There were a few absolutely gorgeous, modern, cosy, generous family homes that were cheaper than the murder house. There’s no rhyme or reason as to why they bought that particular house - aside from the horrific events that have taken place in there and it’s subsequent notoriety, it’s not a particularly nice house. It’s dated, badly designed, in need of a lot of work to get it up to a modern standard, the garden is unkempt and needs a lot of work, the exterior is awful and needs a lot of work..... I honestly don’t understand who thought it was a good purchase. It’s the biggest waste of money ever.

Their mortgage must be nearly 2 grand a month. Someone things not right somewhere. Lee can't earn that much surely with everything else they buy
Lee is likely on around £60K a year. You’ll get someone on here trying to imply that he’s on like £100K a year or something ridiculous but it’s not the case. He’s in a role that one above entry level. His job is nothing special.

Reactions: 16
They could have moved into any number of other far nicer houses that were up for sale in the area when they were house hunting. There were a few absolutely gorgeous, modern, cosy, generous family homes that were cheaper than the murder house. There’s no rhyme or reason as to why they bought that particular house - aside from the horrific events that have taken place in there and it’s subsequent notoriety, it’s not a particularly nice house. It’s dated, badly designed, in need of a lot of work to get it up to a modern standard, the garden is unkempt and needs a lot of work, the exterior is awful and needs a lot of work..... I honestly don’t understand who thought it was a good purchase. It’s the biggest waste of money ever.

Lee is likely on around £60K a year. You’ll get someone on here trying to imply that he’s on like £100K a year or something ridiculous but it’s not the case. He’s in a role that one above entry level. His job is nothing special.
She'll be getting full furlough...She Is pretending She gave YouTube because of coronavirus not because of her racisim.

There Is a lot of furlough Money but Yes it's very strange the numbers don't add up

Reactions: 9
She'll be getting full furlough...She Is pretending She gave YouTube because of coronavirus not because of her racisim.

There Is a lot of furlough Money but Yes it's very strange the numbers don't add up
Yep I fully believe that her and lee are on furlough from Mrs M Ltd and that they also probably took various financial help due to
Covid last year - bounce back loans etc. That’s how I think they finances the kitchen refurb.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can people refrain from casually throwing an ADHD diagnosis around..... it’s the same when people say ‘she’s so OCD’ (not about her but generally).... it’s offensive to use terms casually for those who do have it. * steps down off soap box

sorry I’m snappy... having a difficult day 😩

Reactions: 11
Yep I fully believe that her and lee are on furlough from Mrs M Ltd and that they also probably took various financial help due to
Covid last year - bounce back loans etc. That’s how I think they finances the kitchen refurb.
It just shows how messed up the furlough scheme has been if a working from home YouTuber who has actually declared she has quit and her fully employed elsewhere husband qualify for help and yet there are plenty of others who don’t qualify

Didn’t Lee say he didn’t want to move to that house but Beggy did?. And whatever Beggy wants, Beggy gets! Just like the third child, the dog, everything else....

Given she had to practise taking a bin out, you can see why she needs to be close to her parents when Lee’s away. She can’t cope on her own. She’s never had to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wanted that particular house because of the postcode and proximity to ma and pa cannon
It doesn’t make any sense though. I remember at the time there were about 3 other beautiful houses up for sale - all in & around Inchmarlo, that were all GORGEOUS and cheaper....! And it’s not like they spend that much time with the Cannons really. It baffles me why that house was even a contender. I genuinely think the single reason they bought it was for nothing but bragging rights due to the price tag. I think she wanted to have the house that cost over half a million, she’s that vain and that pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Can people refrain from casually throwing an ADHD diagnosis around..... it’s the same when people say ‘she’s so OCD’ (not about her but generally).... it’s offensive to use terms casually for those who do have it. * steps down off soap box

sorry I’m snappy... having a difficult day 😩
Snap away! - but i don't think it's being used in an offensive way here.

I'm diagnosed OCD and it's absolute HELL. I have very vicious and dark thoughts that are on a continuous loop and effect my life in ways that people don't see. Every day is struggle with them.
I'm not color coding M&M's or my sock drawer. So I'm aware, as i'm sure many others are of how real OCD manifests and presents itself in those suffering.

I mentioned ADHD earlier as another tattler mentioned - it represents itself different in women and often goes undiagnosed for a very, very long time. I'm not saying she HAS it, merely commenting on her showing some classic signs in females of her age. The constant list writing and the jumping from one hobby/interest to another without ever really sticking to any of them.

I'm in no way a qualified Psychologist (only studied it to MSc level.) But I don't feel that the terms aren't being thrown around in this instance - she does seem very scattered and when someone chooses to live their life on social media, it's hard not to notice some things that seem like a constant in her personality type.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just shows how messed up the furlough scheme has been if a working from home YouTuber who has actually declared she has quit and her fully employed elsewhere husband qualify for help and yet there are plenty of others who don’t qualify
I know it’s not fair at all but technically they wouldn’t have been doing anything wrong if this is what they have been doing. Morally it’s wrong or at least very questionable yes but they won’t have broken any rules by doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.