Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it just last week she was saying she ‘had to work’ as they needed the income. Definitely an ASA bollocking and she’s thrown toys out of the gifted pram...
This.
I’m not sorry Rebecca. DO YOUR bleeping JOB PROPERLY

*Job* HAHA

Reactions: 8
I have never in my life known someone as work shy as she is... she genuinely cannot be arsed can she?! He must earn a right wage because it was only the other week she said they had a massive mortgage so had to keep her fingers in a few pies! 🤯

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she comes on here anymore?
How do you know it’s her?
She quite obviously does. Everything we speak about, she answers. It’s a wonderful little game.
Arsebonne
Extensions
Pelican
Leggings
Press-ups
Grandad
Walking with friends

I could go on. I won’t.

Reactions: 19
She definitely comes on here. No sooner as something is mentioned on here, a lovely little Q&A pops up on Instagram to answer everything that is said. She watches this page like a hawk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She quite obviously does. Everything we speak about, she answers. It’s a wonderful little game.
Arsebonne
Extensions
Pelican
Leggings
Press-ups
Grandad
Walking with friends

I could go on. I won’t.
Yes very true, I’ve seen her talking about topics brought up here regularly but at the same time wondered how people would know which user she is when there are thousands!

Reactions: 4
I have never in my life known someone as work shy as she is... she genuinely cannot be arsed can she?! He must earn a right wage because it was only the other week she said they had a massive mortgage so had to keep her fingers in a few pies! 🤯
it’s because she didn’t earn £1000s in a week!!! She wants it all straight away!! But doesn’t want to work hard for it she wants it all on a plate!!
also the trying to not spend much as she now hasn’t got a job she’s always spending money!!! 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She’s on this thread every single day. Lee S also lurking very frequently. Her whole entire online presence is fuelled by tattle - she’s got herself in a right pickle; she’s completely consumed by tattle and everything she does online is her trying to address what is being discussed here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s on this thread every single day. Lee S also lurking very frequently. Her whole entire online presence is fuelled by tattle - she’s got herself in a right pickle; she’s completely consumed by tattle and everything she does online is her trying to address what is being discussed here.
What an existence. She needs an intervention! In that case it has been her downfall... besides all the other shite.

Reactions: 7
So is she pretending that she had a part time job and the Arbonne? I smell 💩 I right, so you did 🤣😝

you would think if she’s that keen on reading here she would make a note of things we have said she hasn’t spoken about or followed up on and casually drop them in a week or two later. It’s like a sketch from a parody how quickly they talk about what’s discussed here. The dog love is like something from a channel 5 documentary 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So they all have to tighten their belts, because she’s too lazy to work. Even though usually her girls are all at school / nursery. Right. Seems reasonable.

Reactions: 15
again me and my bad english ... can somone explain how tropic should've supported her through trolling? :unsure: isn't that skincare company? there's lotion for trolling problems? I don't get it ... but again, maybe it's just language barrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.