Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We listen to audiobooks in the car. Dick King Smith, Enid Blyton, Harry Potter. The stuff the kids like.....(not that we've been out in the car for MONTHS).

The attitude that she instils in them about food is quite frankly terrifying and, along with clearly not fulfilling their emotional needs, a recipe for poor mental health and serious eating disorders. But so long as they're teeny tiny, hey?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
We listen to audiobooks in the car. Dick King Smith, Enid Blyton, Harry Potter. The stuff the kids like.....(not that we've been out in the car for MONTHS).

The attitude that she instils in them about food is quite frankly terrifying and, along with clearly not fulfilling their emotional needs, a recipe for poor mental health and serious eating disorders. But so long as they're teeny tiny, hey?
Those kids are unfortunately going to grow up into seriously messed up young women because of what their parents have done to them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What a nasty witch sharing her child's worries and laughing at them. Take a look at yourself Begsy. Drinking your shake of crap, tiny portions even to the man (cough cough) of the house. You're giving them a distorted view on food. They're asking cos it's there and you give in but you cannot be bothered or they're genuinely hungry, but what do they do at school? As for that disgusting, jumpy biting dog. That would really get on my nerves, I can not stand dogs like annoy like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What a nasty witch sharing her child's worries and laughing at them. Take a look at yourself Begsy. Drinking your shake of crap, tiny portions even to the man (cough cough) of the house. You're giving them a distorted view on food. They're asking cos it's there and you give in but you cannot be bothered or they're genuinely hungry, but what do they do at school? As for that disgusting, jumpy biting dog. That would really get on my nerves, I can not stand dogs like annoy like that.
I cannot stand Bertie. He’s an ugly dog and is untrained and completely annoying. Takes after Rebecca on all counts I guess.

• Heart
As soon as I saw her pull that piece of paper out and she said it was a sheet about her daughter’s worries my heart sank....I thought oh god she’s not going to tell everybody what her daughter wrote surely?! Am shocked. What an invasion of her privacy. I can’t actually stand her. She seems to go through stages of being more of a twit than usual. I still can’t get over the fact she’s happy to leave her 3 year old to eat while having a lovely ‘me time’ shower. She’s just horrid 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have young family am a single parent and I'm literally in and out the shower at record speed! When they're all in bed tonight I'm going to have a lovely bath in peace but until then, 'me time ' consists of snatched moments (like this one!) to have a quick Internet catch up.

As soon as I saw her pull that piece of paper out and she said it was a sheet about her daughter’s worries my heart sank....I thought oh god she’s not going to tell everybody what her daughter wrote surely?! Am shocked. What an invasion of her privacy. I can’t actually stand her. She seems to go through stages of being more of a twit than usual. I still can’t get over the fact she’s happy to leave her 3 year old to eat while having a lovely ‘me time’ shower. She’s just horrid 😩
What was this? Has she mocked her daughters worries on Instagram? I’m a blocked bastard

Reactions: 4
What an absolute witch sharing her daughters worries online. She is so lacking as a Mother.
She needs to practice what she preaches-Remembering to #bekind to her own children.
Pathetic and vile Woman.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 6
What an absolute witch sharing her daughters worries online. She is so lacking as a Mother.
She needs to practice what she preaches-Remembering to #bekind to her own children.
Pathetic and vile Woman.
Its good content though isn't it! let's not be concerned that they are the actual genuine worries of a 6 year old 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That was absolutely horrible and completely lacking in any insight regarding privacy or how her daughter might feel knowing that her private thought are being shared and laughed at (!) by her mother online. If I was Pat, I would be furious. However no doubt he will be too scared to say anything in case it triggers a massive meltdown when he is away

Reactions: 11
Its good content though isn't it! let's not be concerned that they are the actual genuine worries of a 6 year old 🙄
It’s the way she actually takes pleasure in completely making fun of her daughter and the invasion of privacy yet again. And telling the world that Safiyah found the maths problems difficult. Rebecca is just an awful horrible individual. There’s not 1 single decent thing about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ok the sharing Florence’s worries- speechless. I mean, there have been times where ours have come up with something that genuinely is so funny that me and my husband privately will have had a little chuckle at, I’m sure we have all been there. However you do not share that with anyone else and whatever the worry is, no matter how tiny or funny it may be to you to your child is genuine and huge and you reassure them over it, not make fun in front of thousands.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the way she actually takes pleasure in completely making fun of her daughter and the invasion of privacy yet again. And telling the world that Safiyah found the maths problems difficult. Rebecca is just an awful horrible individual. There’s not 1 single decent thing about her.
I was being sarcastic, sorry if that didn't come across and it seemed like I was defending the rotten smelly troll

Reactions: 5
Rebecca is the most selfish self centred cow I have ever come across. Seriously. Mocking your child is an absolute all time low - yet she has the cheek to cry crocodile tears when anyone dares contradict anything she does. (she has the cheek to call tattle trolls yet she mocks her own bloody kid) What an absolute cow.

Maybe give yourself a wee shake too Rebs as if you maybe stopped eye bleeping yourself for a wee while and actually helped your kid (going to a cafe for homework doesn’t count) then maybe the poor toot wouldn’t struggle. Yes helping your child means putting THEIR needs first

Lee - you lurk on here regularly. Grow some balls mate. You can see how much self care the spoilt brat takes whilst you are away. Stop being the doormat when you are home. It’s pathetic and no it’s not kind to princess Rebs. She is taking the mick. Oh wait just like mocking her kid. Spotting a theme ...

Reactions: 17
Rebecca is the most selfish self centred cow I have ever come across. Seriously. Mocking your child is an absolute all time low - yet she has the cheek to cry crocodile tears when anyone dares contradict anything she does. (she has the cheek to call tattle trolls yet she mocks her own bloody kid) What an absolute cow.

Maybe give yourself a wee shake too Rebs as if you maybe stopped eye bleeping yourself for a wee while and actually helped your kid (going to a cafe for homework doesn’t count) then maybe the poor toot wouldn’t struggle. Yes helping your child means putting THEIR needs first

Lee - you lurk on here regularly. Grow some balls mate. You can see how much self care the spoilt brat takes whilst you are away. Stop being the doormat when you are home. It’s pathetic and no it’s not kind to princess Rebs. She is taking the mick. Oh wait just like mocking her kid. Spotting a theme ...
lee is a total dick but yeah, he’s such a doormat. He’s so unbelievably whipped it’s unreal. She takes the utter piss out of him with her behaviour. What a mug.

Reactions: 6
Worried about being abandoned and worried about being hungry. Yeah - great idea to share that to the world. What incompetent piece of work actually shares this stuff?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The woman has issues. I’m sure she only does things to get the reaction of Tattle. The more attention on here she gets the more provocative she gets and she doesn’t care what she does to get that attention. She really needs help before she goes too far.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.