Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m sure she said the other day, in another Q&A, that she couldn’t afford not to work as their mortgage was so much !
And then days later, she says life too short and bins off both jobs ??
She can’t keep up with her own lies. She never had a real job, all she was doing was Arbonne. She obviously expected that all the sheep would just lap it up and start buying from her and be clamouring to join her team.... it never happened so she’s had a strop and jacked it in. That and the fact that the ASA have had a word with her, we have a typical Rebecca Meldrum tantrum!!!!!!!!

So what do we think the next ridiculous scam will be? I think she will try to do something fitness/weight loss related..... I wouldn’t be surprised if she started doing the bloody Keytones sachets or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I'm confused about the TV. Why did the other one get sent back, and why have they now ordered another. Hardly an essential purchase, is it, Beggy?

...and showing off a large TV is hardly a sign of class and wealth, you turnip.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She just wants the latest fad and she just seems a very sad individual that’s never happy with what she has got
Yup. She just crashes around from one thing to the next but none of it ever makes her happy. You can go back to them doing the garage conversion at the old house, her obsessing over getting a Belfast sink and having a snug. Then it was getting a new car. Then it was moving house. Then getting Dr Martin boots. Then the gym. Then the dog. Then the kitchen. Now it’s buying gym equipment and wanting an over priced exercise bike just because someone else has got one. She’s just like a spoilt child, constantly wanting what everyone else has.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think when she got pregnant with S, she saw it as an opportunity to play house with Lee. An excuse not to work and then she had Florrie and started earning with Youtube and thought well, this is easy money! Trouble is she will not recognise she is responsible for her own downfall with her racist behaviour lies and general bullshit so now has this over inflated opinion of her self and her worth. She believes she’s far too clever/experienced for some normal job. She thinks shes some sort of local celebrity and considers anything like working in say, reception or office type job way beneath her “talents”.
Plus shes bloody bone idle so sees these scams like Arbonne shit as easy money for little effort. She wont make any money shes a nasty lying snake who sells her kids out, she hasn’t got the brains or the motivation to actually work at anything. Bet Lee’s doing the homeschooling now. Nothing must interfere with her self adoration.🙄

• Heart

Mumney

My biggest bugbear is calling learning from home homes schooling. It winds me right up! Homeschooling is where you HAVE to find resources yourself, find a curriculum if you want to, pay for those things, pay for homeschool groups, learn everything before teaching it, following your child's lead and interests which change all the time, learning in different environments. Doing the national curriculum at home which is dictated and sent by the teacher is not the same, it's distance learning. Both ways are demanding and difficult. But are totally opposites in the approach to learning.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Pull back on spending habits and tighten the belts? Eh? Did she ever actually do that? New kitchen, shopping hauls, swipe ups.
Shopping for pelicans, lounge wear, chunky knuckle jumpers, tacky rings, 55 inch tellys... Definitely tightening belts.

• Haha

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
She’s also clearly repressing them from food which is why they’re obsessed with it and asking all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart

HowardMoon

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to understand that kids need to eat quite a lot as they’re constantly growing. It’s so basic. Unless your kids are visibly overweight then when they ask for food, they are hungry. So forget about the snacks and increase the portions at mealtimes!

Reactions: 21

GhostHoward

VIP Member
It's not just the hot chocolate. The protein shakes are pure calories, as she doesn't exercise NEARLY enough to need them (very few do)

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
All those hot chocolates are definitely making her face a lot rounder and giving her extra chins 😬

I used to think she took after her mum who looks like she has a small frame and thin face and her sister had the rounder face like their dad but after all those velvetisers I think they’ve swapped... she’s obviously still teeny tiny tho
That is not a flattering coat....

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Just been catching up and I cannot believe she had the cheek to say she quit tropics because they couldn't support her with trolling when it was her being racist and scamming people!

• Wow

Likeagilmore

She expects us to believe that this is her??? God it’s so deranged.
8ABA2DB6-52B9-4A0A-AF37-637A05C41770.jpeg

Two things about this!
1 - side business (notice she stopped saying hustle!) surely to be a “side business” you actually have to have a job!!
2 - this is the same spraff they all say “wish I’d done it sooner” “I dithered too” dangerous, dangerous people praying on others!
8B9D8A19-B26D-4E9A-9D31-E9A27FE9FA55.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Has she really never had a job? I just can’t believe it!
She did a 6 month “work” placement at Disney as part of her Uni course and apparently she also did a short stint at a supermarket when she was younger but aside from that..... nope. She’s never had a proper job.

can you imagine that?! Never having done a proper job application, never having gone for interviews etc

she’s so lacking in normal life experiences.

Her nutrition is a joke. Not that it would matter if she wasn’t trying to present herself as a sales person! Sugary hot chocolate, fat laden smoothies after a 15 minute kids workout, then tiny portions of meals lacking in any nutritional value!