Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
God, this airhead is the most infuriating woman ever. She is clearly having major problems adjusting to not having Lee at home all the time anymore. It's been a long time now, but obviously not something she copes with at all. She got so used to having him there to pick up the pieces whilst she did whatever she fancied. What she can't wrap her thick head around is that a situation like that is NOT NORMAL and she has to accept that any 'me time' she wants now has to be done either before the kids wake up, whilst they're at school or after they've gone to bed. Even then she is bloody lucky as a lot of mums are out at work all day and when the kids are in bed, that is their time to catch up on cleaning, etc. The worst thing about this dozy cow is that she simply will not acknowledge how lucky she is. Yes, your husband is offshore, but your parents are on your doorstep, you have weeks at a time when he's home 24/7 and you don't have to go out to work!!! She's been so spoiled her whole life yet she will keep banging on about 'not being able to pour from an empty jug', etc. not realising that quotes like those are aimed at mothers that are genuinely being pulled in all directions and DO need to take some time for themselves, not selfish work shy morons out of touch with reality!!!

ETA: Can't stand Lee either, but does she think he's off on his jollies every few weeks? Yes, he doesn't have to mind the children but he's still working many hours a day and any 'time off' he does get will be spend eating, sleeping and showering. It's not like he can pop off and play a round of golf - he's stuck on the rig, not having the time of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Banchory is a small town and lots of people either follow her [for laughs] or look at Tattle.
She has sold her daughter’s private worries to the highest bidder!!
It will all come back to BITE her:mad:
Her girls, in my opinion, will have HUGE resentment towards her (and probably towards their dad too, for failing to stand up for them) as they get older 🤷‍♀️

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The food thing I found a bit worrying too - I’ve only seen a child showing overt concern about access to food etc and making a disclosure as part of safeguarding work. Given that you would assume the family had enough money to buy food, I find that a bit disturbing.

The snack basket thing - think we’re hearing a very watered down version of that story. I think Rebecca has had a meltdown and chucked it down whilst ranting and raving - hence why Florrie is worrying about this as part of processing WTF caused this reaction from Rebecca
Also Rebeccas use of the word “rationing”

kids snack. They get hungry and need fed. It’s what they do. I’d bet my life that she hardly gives them anything for meals - and the snacks are 100% biscuits or crap like that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
She’s 100% just a narcissist and obsessed with her image. She wants to potter around all day with no responsibilities so that she can go on long walks and gym so she looks in shape and can post photos in her pants looking toned and tanned. She wants a house that is bigger and out of their earning range so that she can boast she lives in a house over half a mill. She wants to aff link so it looks like she has the spending capacity for all these clothes. She wants three good looking well behaved children and a dog (I can’t even bring myself to describe him as cute) so people think she’s super mum. It’s all so so fake and false but built on the notion she wants people to think she has her shit together and is super successful (when in reality she is neither) so she can look down on people and can have sheep praising and egging her on. She lives in an absolute dream world 🌎

Catwoman

VIP Member
Awwh Katie Ellison has a job with TU, isn't that nice Begsy? If you hadn't behaved like an utter twunt you'd have that gig with your girls and there would be a pelican bike in your house from the proceeds before you could say Disney land Paris. Eh Princess? 😘

• Haha

Sj22

Its one thing to actually take free food when you aren't struggling financially. Its another thing to take the free food, plaster it on social media, reiterate that you can afford to buy it yourself anyway and do it all with a giddy smile on your face in front of 100k+ followers. Many of which will be worried about where their next meal will come from. She makes me sick.

• Angry

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Havnt commented in a while.
She has hit a new all time low! We was offered food parcels by our housing association first lockdown. We turned it down! We are on benefits, husband is disabled so he was shielding ( wasn’t told to but felt it was best) I went shoppin didn’t take a online slot as felt bad takin it away from someone else. We put food in our local food bank.

• Heart

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I love my dog - she’s a cute little Cavapoo - but no fuckin way would she be 1) allowed to take my kids sentimental soft toys 2) sitting on the back of a velvet chair!! It looks like it’s a great big stinking mutt! Was that velvet chair #gifted ? Why doesn’t Beggy have respect for anything? Such a shallow stupid cow!

• Sick
Reactions: 22

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She'll be getting full furlough...She Is pretending She gave YouTube because of coronavirus not because of her racisim.

There Is a lot of furlough Money but Yes it's very strange the numbers don't add up
Yep I fully believe that her and lee are on furlough from Mrs M Ltd and that they also probably took various financial help due to
Covid last year - bounce back loans etc. That’s how I think they finances the kitchen refurb.

• Wow
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
What a nasty bitch sharing her child's worries and laughing at them. Take a look at yourself Begsy. Drinking your shake of crap, tiny portions even to the man (cough cough) of the house. You're giving them a distorted view on food. They're asking cos it's there and you give in but you cannot be bothered or they're genuinely hungry, but what do they do at school? As for that disgusting, jumpy biting dog. That would really get on my nerves, I can not stand dogs like annoy like that.

Last edited:
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I love my dog - she’s a cute little Cavapoo - but no fuckin way would she be 1) allowed to take my kids sentimental soft toys 2) sitting on the back of a velvet chair!! It looks like it’s a great big stinking mutt! Was that velvet chair #gifted ? Why doesn’t Beggy have respect for anything? Such a shallow stupid cow!
She doesn’t respect anything because she’s never had to earn or work for anything in her whole entire life. She’s been given everything on a plate and she’s never been taught how to behave or how to look after things. Her parents are hugely to blame with how awful she’s turned out.

• Heart
All she talks a is “me time”. Literally! She dreams about it, she longs for it , she gets it. She plans it, she misses it, she needs it , she does xyz with it, she films herself when she gets it. She blocks her kids out to get it (we all do
Sometimes but it’s endless with her posts. Rebecca if it was so precious and hard to come by you would just stfu and take it quietly!

Redbreast

VIP Member
The thing that baffles me most is how she doesn’t realise everyone here remembers everything from the last 3 years. She says she hasn’t been here since 2019 but she said the same thing that very year, that she doesn’t read here. Then did a video saying names from this site and going into great detail about who she thought a few of us are....a lot of her content was about tattle and how it was ruining her life....then two weeks later says again I don’t seek out this information and I don’t read there....then two weeks later is moaning about the bastards at tattle...then says she never visits here (are you getting bored yet of the monotony of this crap?! Yep thought so 🤣) she is full of complete shit and lies constantly to what suits her narrative at the time. If you continually lie and trip yourself up people notice and she is not a good liar in the slightest.

However, I do hope her Grandad is ok. He seems very lovely. Remember her trolls/tattle long breakdown video? “My grandad is going to see this”

She could still be raking in that money if she didn’t get so greedy and cocky/inconsiderate to everyone around her. She will never see that it was her horrid princess attitude that got her to the place she is now.

gee13

VIP Member
I still have to laugh at her tropics excuse! “They couldn’t support me through the trolling I was receiving!” Um maybe because it was all true and valid?!!

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
Poor wee F☹, if she has been worrying about that since yesterday that just makes me feel so sorry for her. She will be a wee ball of anxiety and worry. For a woman so intent on talking mental health, self love, how everything impacts on her etc etc you would think she would be more aware of her childrens mental health. I actually feel really sad for her wee girls that she found it funny as opposed to sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pityparty

Hi, everyone, I'm new here ... :) I'm from Eastern Europe so my English is not good but I do understand everything so, please, can someone explain to me why is this topic so popular, compared to others? As I can remember, Rebecca had cca 100k subscribers before she deleted her yt channel and now she has about the same number of followers on Instagram and on this forum there's way to more posts about her than there is about some youtubers with much, much, more subscribers that she would ever had. How so?
Do you know what a bellend is?

• Haha
  • Wow

#hereforit

Even though I know it’s Beggy, I genuinely thought she was about to say she was going to take it to someone in need. But no, she’s going to scoff it on her walk. She was so hyper and excited about her free food too 🤯.

And who are her ‘elderly neighbours’ that got the parcel last week? Her parents?

• Wow
  • Angry

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Let's get back on topic, if you think a message oversteps the mark report and let us deal with it

Igglepiggle531

What kind of mother is she.....taking the pain au chocolate for herself and not giving them for her kids to eat- she just astonishes me how she forever puts herself first ALL the time.

• Wow
  • Angry