Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisme20

Chatty Member
I have never in my life known someone as work shy as she is... she genuinely cannot be arsed can she?! He must earn a right wage because it was only the other week she said they had a massive mortgage so had to keep her fingers in a few pies! 🤯

Reactions: 20

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t DREAM of leaving my kids (one of which is a toddler) to eat breakfast downstairs alone while I went for a ‘long hot shower’ - Poppy is still SO young! What is she thinking, not only doing that but actually admitting it...?! 🤯

• Wow
Exactly, what genuine, decent opportunity would state 'no scams'... Only scams say that. 😂😂😂
Yeah when I applied for my job the recruitment agent didn’t say “don’t worry, it’s not a scam”. And I don’t get told every day that I need to recruit other people and I get a “free car” but it doesn’t have to be a white Mercedes covered in stickers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Right. So she has signed up for a free council funded food parcel because it would go to landfill anyway. She said the food banks and those in need have already had their share of it.

I'm sorry, but has she no shame? Sitting in her 500K+ house and actively going out her way to apply for a council funded food parcel.

Then banging on about her and Lee fighting over the food. Utterly embarrassing. There will always be people in need and they are definitely not.
My local community centre do this they get the surplus from M&S round the corner and I can assure you it might be going on the bin Beggy but it’s certainly not for people like you! It’s for those in need who genuinely cannot afford to buy food! You utterly disgusting human!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I am calm.... I just don’t like people throwing diagnoses around when the majority of us are not qualified to do so. My daughter has adhd and I wouldn’t presume to suggest someone else has it on a forum like this. It’s been suggested on Rebecca Lambs thread about her son... people are far to quick to say ‘I wouldn’t be surprised.....’ because he runs awkwardly etc
The thing is, when people like Meldrum or Lamb post such vast quantities of footage and information about themselves or their family it’s inevitable that people will start to make observations/educated guesses/assumptions because of the sheer volume of information they provide. Meldrum’s behaviours/personality traits are not “normal” - in the broadest sense or the word. It’s natural that people will start to wonder if something else is at play. The same with Rebecca Lambs son - she’s shown vast amounts of footage of him that anyone watching can clearly see that he’s not hitting the usual developmental milestones for a child of his age and that everything about his behaviour/physical attributes doesn’t marry up with how he should perhaps be.
Most people here probably aren’t Doctors or qualified to make medical diagnoses but it’s a gossip forum - people post their opinions and observations. If you think someone has posted something that’s out of line, just hit the report button and let the forum moderaters take a look.

Redbreast

VIP Member
I don’t mean this in a bragging way, as that’s the opposite of what I am and I’m saying, but I’m well off, myself and my husband have done very well for ourselves. I don’t want for things, I have a big house and I don’t work. BUT I would never show off and brag! Especially now of all times, if I get something I don’t think oh I’m going to show the world! But we also don’t waste money! I wouldn’t be buying 100 pairs of fecking eBay leggings either! I’m savvy with money and don’t spend it for the sake of it! If I do spend money on anything it’s on gardening stuff, that’s my hobby I have an allotment plot and I’m showing my children how to be self sufficient and to have pride in what they have and look after it! I also help people as much as I can, and when the kids are at school I volunteer, and help my elderly neighbours etc by bringing them veg From my plot and picking up medicines. Yes I like nice things and I have nice things! But bloody hell there is a lot more to life. I’m only in my 30’s like her and I’m proud of where we are at in life and what we have done. I’m with my children 24/7 I don’t resent them I enjoy being with them, and I have time in the evening when they are in bed to do what I want. I don’t understand this constant need for me time!? What even is that for! Yes sometimes we all have moments where we need 5 minutes but for god sake she needs to pull her big pants up and act an adult and be a bloody normal decent human! What you have now isn’t promised to last, appreciate what you have and what you can do! Lazy cow. She’s going to be a very lonely old woman one day!
This exactly! A) What even is ‘me’ time when you’ve committed to being a mummy? Is it not just doing bits in the evening when they’re in bed or sitting with a hot cup of tea if you wake early for five mins peace before the chaos starts? And B) Why do you NEED it so so so so badly every second of the day ? It has become her most talked about subject, not pouring from an empty cup 🤢 oh fuck off! We are mums - (and dad’s too, my hubby works his arse off and would rather spend little time that he has with his children than bugger off for a walk in the woods with his podcast on at every opportunity, even in the car when they’re all there 🤣🤦‍♀️) Is this not what we signed up for as parents and actually WANT? Yes of course a little break here and there does everyone a world of good we deserve to pamper ourselves but fuck me most people can’t anyway ! She gets more ‘me’ time than anyone I know and that is achievable by buggering off and leaving your children to fend for themselves at different opportunities she’s openly admitted to and dumping them with Lee so she can go off on her solo walks 🤣 sod Lee coming home knackered it’s all about Rebecca those three weeks he’s home and HER recharging. It’s ME ME ME and all about her having her precious time - every, single day. That’s just not real life with children (in a bloody pandemic too) Sorry kids fend for yourself as mummy needs her alone time...she’s completely deluded. Why does she so need this alone time so much? It’s a topic that comes up every day nearly. Just get on with it!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
So Lee bought a TV when he was home.. hid it and she made him take it back.. he’s offshore and just had another one delivered to the house?
Am I seeing this correctly?
Have a laugh with your other half by all means but.. that’s just weird!
Totally made up for content.
She would know this was ordered and coming. Pretending they can do this spontaneously to show off their fake wealth.

🤡

• Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Unless she did start doing social media for Meldrum House as we thought and they sacked her pretty quickly. Either that or it was just Arbonne. Not a real job either way. She’s a joke.
I personally don’t believe she ever had an actual real part time job.

but if she did - how mortifying for her that she lasted a few weeks before She either quit or was sacked...?!

so either way, wether she made up the job or wether it was real - the outcome is nothing but another embarrassing moment to add to her growing collection.

Might have known she is a member of the parent group who must not be named. The shite she spouts about remote learning, I’m surprised she isn’t vocal on that group posting her kids teacher and sharing their plans. She will fit in fine with that group! They make me so angry! Nobody wants any of this but the majority on there a bunch of vile teacher hating, conspiracy theorists who seem to have the government jumping to their tune instead of following the science and it’s worrying.

• Heart

hlgray

What has her update about her Grandad been?
My beautiful Nana passed away due to COVID last week. She caught in hospital when she was in for something else. Beggar can do one.

• Sad
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
So a peloton is going to help stop her getting more round in lockdown because of the hot chocolates.... Eh? 🙄
Duh... Stop the hot chocolates you dopey bitch.

• Haha

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Oh god, she hasn’t ACTUALLY stooped so low as to share her poor daughter’s worries with over 100,000 people...?! My husband is so laid back, but would be spitting feathers if I did that to our kids, even with my limited number of ‘followers’. My mum would be even angrier with me... 😂
She’s actually disgusting, her ‘parenting’ is atrocious and I feel immensely sorry for those poor girls. Their dad, or a grandparent, needs to have a word with her.

Reactions: 19
She hasn’t grasped that protecting her children’s privacy goes further than not showing their images. How can their images be off the table but sharing their innermost thoughts, feelings and anxieties be okay? Horrible!

Yoyofloflo

Ok the sharing Florence’s worries- speechless. I mean, there have been times where ours have come up with something that genuinely is so funny that me and my husband privately will have had a little chuckle at, I’m sure we have all been there. However you do not share that with anyone else and whatever the worry is, no matter how tiny or funny it may be to you to your child is genuine and huge and you reassure them over it, not make fun in front of thousands.

• Heart

Pityparty

He looks rough as toast, why even photograph someone when they are fucking wrecked like that then share it for the world to see. I'm sure he really wanted a boomerang at that moment. Selfish, stupid, vapid, ignorant twat of a woman.