Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not fair at all but technically they wouldn’t have been doing anything wrong if this is what they have been doing. Morally it’s wrong or at least very questionable yes but they won’t have broken any rules by doing this.
Oh no, I realise it is within the rules but it is so annoying and seems so morally wrong that while so many suffer because of the pandemic someone as undeserving as Grabby and Little Lee profit from it. Morals never have been their strong point though. It wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't declared just before the world went tits up that she was done with it all and Mrs Meldrum was no more.

Reactions: 9
Oh no, I realise it is within the rules but it is so annoying and seems so morally wrong that while so many suffer because of the pandemic someone as undeserving as Grabby and Little Lee profit from it. Morals never have been their strong point though. It wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't declared just before the world went tits up that she was done with it all and Mrs Meldrum was no more.
Agree 100%

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. Hard working tax payers are funding her velvetiser obsession and it’s just not right at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s 100% just a narcissist and obsessed with her image. She wants to potter around all day with no responsibilities so that she can go on long walks and gym so she looks in shape and can post photos in her pants looking toned and tanned. She wants a house that is bigger and out of their earning range so that she can boast she lives in a house over half a mill. She wants to aff link so it looks like she has the spending capacity for all these clothes. She wants three good looking well behaved children and a dog (I can’t even bring myself to describe him as cute) so people think she’s super mum. It’s all so so fake and false but built on the notion she wants people to think she has her tit together and is super successful (when in reality she is neither) so she can look down on people and can have sheep praising and egging her on. She lives in an absolute dream world 🌎

Reactions: 23
She’s 100% just a narcissist and obsessed with her image. She wants to potter around all day with no responsibilities so that she can go on long walks and gym so she looks in shape and can post photos in her pants looking toned and tanned. She wants a house that is bigger and out of their earning range so that she can boast she lives in a house over half a mill. She wants to aff link so it looks like she has the spending capacity for all these clothes. She wants three good looking well behaved children and a dog (I can’t even bring myself to describe him as cute) so people think she’s super mum. It’s all so so fake and false but built on the notion she wants people to think she has her tit together and is super successful (when in reality she is neither) so she can look down on people and can have sheep praising and egging her on. She lives in an absolute dream world 🌎
For someone who’s trying to imply she’s been going to the gym/seeing a PT for what, 2 years? Her body gives her away. It’s all absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Can people refrain from casually throwing an ADHD diagnosis around..... it’s the same when people say ‘she’s so OCD’ (not about her but generally).... it’s offensive to use terms casually for those who do have it. * steps down off soap box

sorry I’m snappy... having a difficult day 😩
Calm down dear. I’ll have you know I’m not “casually throwing an ADHD diagnosis around”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Calm down dear. I’ll have you know I’m not “casually throwing an ADHD diagnosis around”.
I am calm.... I just don’t like people throwing diagnoses around when the majority of us are not qualified to do so. My daughter has adhd and I wouldn’t presume to suggest someone else has it on a forum like this. It’s been suggested on Rebecca Lambs thread about her son... people are far to quick to say ‘I wouldn’t be surprised.....’ because he runs awkwardly etc

Reactions: 2
I am calm.... I just don’t like people throwing diagnoses around when the majority of us are not qualified to do so. My daughter has adhd and I wouldn’t presume to suggest someone else has it on a forum like this. It’s been suggested on Rebecca Lambs thread about her son... people are far to quick to say ‘I wouldn’t be surprised.....’ because he runs awkwardly etc
The thing is, when people like Meldrum or Lamb post such vast quantities of footage and information about themselves or their family it’s inevitable that people will start to make observations/educated guesses/assumptions because of the sheer volume of information they provide. Meldrum’s behaviours/personality traits are not “normal” - in the broadest sense or the word. It’s natural that people will start to wonder if something else is at play. The same with Rebecca Lambs son - she’s shown vast amounts of footage of him that anyone watching can clearly see that he’s not hitting the usual developmental milestones for a child of his age and that everything about his behaviour/physical attributes doesn’t marry up with how he should perhaps be.
Most people here probably aren’t Doctors or qualified to make medical diagnoses but it’s a gossip forum - people post their opinions and observations. If you think someone has posted something that’s out of line, just hit the report button and let the forum moderaters take a look.

Reactions: 20
Whilst I agree it isn't exactly right to 'throw diagnoses around' when based on something as small as to 'how an influencers son runs', I do however think that people who are on a forum like this obviously have the right to their free speech and opinion - whether it is right or wrong. We are hardly a hard science discussion group - yet in the instance of this thread, those who are mentioning these traits are simply picking up on perhaps SOME of the things that are recognised by the general public as that type of behaviour.

Yes, the majority aren't qualified, but it's not like we are diagnosing anything here. It's simply an open discussion. Much like perhaps how a comment would be said if someone was say 'limping all of a sudden' - the outward sign is they have possibly hurt their leg. It's common knowledge for us all to try and make our own conclusions to actions that are behaviour based on what we see. Whether it's physical or mental health.

It just feels a bit out of context here as it has nothing to do with whoever Rebecca Lamb is or her son. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just don’t like people throwing diagnoses around when the majority of us are not qualified to do so
Indeed. With all due respect, you are making the assumption I am not qualified to do so. Let’s leave it there. 🙄

• Heart
Let's get back on topic, if you think a message oversteps the mark report and let us deal with it

Reactions: 22
Let's get back on topic, if you think a message oversteps the mark report and let us deal with it
Thank you - was just about to comment saying how this was getting a bit like a playground.

I'm sure Ohflogoff doesn't want to waste their time explaining themselves over nothing.

Back to the main discussion :)

4 weeks and counting.PNG

It's been 4 weeks since the last press-up submission... just an FYI 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.