Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is mixing up what was said. There's no way he is on cpap on a long stay ward. Also she said he uses it when he's eating. She means nasal cannula, not cpap. It sounds like he's on a venturi mask and then nasal cannula for meals/calls. Its easy to mix things up when the terms are unfamiliar so I dont blame her for that
I sincerely wish him well. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice...3pm in the afternoon, "loungewear" on, fire on and time to read her "raunch". Important me time obviously🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice...3pm in the afternoon, "loungewear" on, fire on and time to read her "raunch". Important me time obviously🤨
Fair enough but does she have to share her every bowel movement? Her inane pointless posting is just useless noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sincerely wish him well. ❤
As do I. Regardless of how I feel about her as a person I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone. I know firsthand the devastation Covid can do to someone, especially in that age group. I hope he recovers well x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She's back on mind body hole talking about her face care routine using ELEMIS and Bareminerals! :p
No mention of Arbonne or Tropics!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She's back on mind body hole talking about her face care routine using ELEMIS and Bareminerals! :p
No mention of Arbonne or Tropics!!
I haven’t seen her mention arbonne for a little while, not even updating how her 30 day detox thingy is going?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha she’s got bored and ditched Arbonne already then?! That didn’t take long!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She spends money just for the sake of it did she really need to buy more clothes?? Such a waste!!
Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s never any clothes bought for the kids, I she’s so self centered

Reactions: 7
Can’t see it being nasal high flow either on a long stay ward. Oxygen via nasal cannula yes but not high flow.
I don’t think her recognising words from a neonatal unit should be confused with her having an knowledge! Mean I know but.....
The hospital where I work now is under so much pressure patients are sitting on long stay wards with covid on BIPAP and high flow which is absolutely terrifying given how bad the staffing ratios are on those wards!

Reactions: 2
Q&A on mind body asshole.. she wishes she’d done beauty or yoga instead of going to uni..

imagine 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Q&A - No longer doing to Arbonne, she has put it to bed after stepping away 😂 I think what she means is she got reported and got another talking to much the same as Tropics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.