Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s the press ups going?
Hows the cleaning a room a day going?
hows the 100 days of happiness going?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My questions
Why can’t you stick to anything ?

What’s the longest thing you ever stuck to that wasn’t making you easy money ?

why do you keep coming back for more attention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Betty you make me so paranoid - you say they are here or have been here every time I’m on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can confirm I am most definitely NOT her. I’ve been around a loooong time but recently updated my username for privacy 😜

poor Grandad. I do genuinely hope he recovers and feels better soon.

still think you’re an absolute bleep but Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Betty you make me so paranoid - you say they are here or have been here every time I’m on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can confirm I am most definitely NOT her. I’ve been around a loooong time but recently updated my username for privacy 😜

Not you monty, don’t panic ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9

shhhh.....Betty is Beggy, don’t tell anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t it just last week she was saying she ‘had to work’ as they needed the income. Definitely an ASA bollocking and she’s thrown toys out of the gifted pram...

Reactions: 28
OOOOOH
Someone got a screenshot what she said about her part time job? I was SO Interested in which dumb company hired her!!!!!

Reactions: 5
When I was little I had an imaginary friend just like Rebecca has posting her questions. One day my mum called me aside and said maybe it wasn't a good idea to be running around speaking to my friend now. Asking why, mum said bluntly 'cos folk are looking at you thinking you're a feel gype. 🤣
Harsh, but my friend disappeared that day and never came back.
Karen dear, have a word with your daughter for fucks sake. 🙄

Hahahaha!!!!!! They look tit.
Honestly I needed a laugh today. What a walloper. Looks like she hacked them with kids craft scissors. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was little I had an imaginary friend just like Rebecca has posting her questions. One day my mum called me aside and said maybe it wasn't a good idea to be running around speaking to my friend now. Asking why, mum said bluntly 'cos folk are looking at you thinking you're a feel gype. 🤣
Harsh, but my friend disappeared that day and never came back.
Karen dear, have a word with your daughter for fucks sake. 🙄
It’s genuinely concerning isn’t it? That she’s talking to herself online?
Rebecca - seriously - what the hell are you doing?? Why are you still doing this? Seriously- what’s the point? Do you not realise in any way how much of a fool you are making of yourself? Are you that desperate for attention that you need to be here, constantly reading this thread and making up questions on Instagram to respond to us?? It’s very strange behaviour. You need help love.

Reactions: 15
Tropics and trolls -

always someone else’s fault Rebecca?
Near spat out my HOT cuppa tea reading that one :ROFLMAO:

Does she not realise that anyone with a real job has to put up with tit on the daily? It's part and parcel of actually earning some cash.

This woman really has no experience of real life. How very sad.

Reactions: 9
Tropics couldn’t support her through the trolling HAHAHAHA erm no Beggy, they pied you off cos you’re a racist tit!
Also while you’re here Beggy, not everyone likes working but the majority have to so we can keep a roof over our heads and keep our children fed, warm and healthy! We don’t just bloody quit cos we’re not enjoying it! Not that there ever was a job but you know 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bottom of the front page. There’s one who I think is ‘she’. No posts, member since Aug. 🚀
Sorry to be a totally idiot but how do I get to the front page. Can you do it on a mobile or has it got to be a laptop? Please don’t feel like you need to reply.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.