Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has she really never had a job? I just can’t believe it!
This is something that baffles me too because it’s not just about the money, I have said this before , it’s about the life experience of understanding culture, reporting lines, working with others, following policies & whatever else you can think of that she just has never been exposed to , which in turn means how can she set expectations around work for her kids ? It’s not like they aren’t working class much as she would like to think otherwise, she has no worldly experience to pass onto them
Beyond living in her own social media bubble. Astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Booklover

VIP Member
She's back on mind body arsehole talking about her face care routine using ELEMIS and Bareminerals! :p
No mention of Arbonne or Tropics!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Pre-Meldrum I used to love the term Potter and would use it often as its a great way to describe that kind of day when you have no real plan and just mooch around doing a few jobs or seeing a few things. For example if we are on holiday (remember them) we might say we were just going to potter around the local town that day. But now she’s ruined it and I have to mooch !

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
The true or false nearly made me spill my hot chocolate. She needs some sort of recognition by the queen for keeping us all entertained during a pandemic.
I'm sure we could come up with some acronym for an OBE or something fitting her Inchmarlo snobbery
An IBS....Inchmarlo bull shitter. 😁

• Haha

Anja88

The "me time" is getting on my nerves. It's just not relatable....pretty much everyones having a hard time right now. I'm working/homeschooling all day, working once kids in bed til about 11pm and then catching up on housework at the weekend 😣

Read the room Rebecca!

blackheart

Chatty Member
I know it's already been mentioned but here's the screenshot of her snack solution from the first lockdown. Make the kids do chores to earn money to buy snacks from their snack boxes.

View attachment 391348
That is hardly anything at all when you think of the teeny tiny lunch portions the girls get. My kids have free access to snacks at the moment within reason and they still eat dinners etc.
Yes it’s annoying that i am having to buy more food (aren’t we all) but we don’t have huge travel expenses now so it all kind of balances itself out.

She is setting those poor girls up for some serious food habits if they don’t already

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Oh wait now we are back to Poppy’s sleep problems. Sympathy post - poor Rebs

Oh wait neither of you are working tomorrow.
Maybe you can have a slow day tomorrow. Like every other day!

She’s def had her knuckles rapped from ASA as now poor princess is fishing for sympathy.

Whst happens to all her "team" she may of supposedly "influenxed" to join Arbonne? Have they been ditched and left with out their MLM like the tropics folk she lured in???? 😥. What a joke she really is. A sad state of affairs when you answer your own Q. And FYI Meldrum..some folk arent "feeling happy" with their jobs...they just have to get on with it to keep their roofs over their heads and their kids clothed and fed!! Get a grip and understand how lucky you must be to ditch an income just because your "not happy...and lifes too short!!" 🖕🖕🖕
I suspect t her team was another big fat lie!

Scotblock

VIP Member
I thought she wasn’t an “influencer” anymore 🧐 But yet she’s blagged free stuff from Keylean and appears as an influencer on their Insta. Jesus, how sad a life do you have to have that you would actually write a begging email for a £12 hand sanitiser holder 😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She expects us to believe that this is her??? God it’s so deranged.
View attachment 395690

Two things about this!
1 - side business (notice she stopped saying hustle!) surely to be a “side business” you actually have to have a job!!
2 - this is the same spraff they all say “wish I’d done it sooner” “I dithered too” dangerous, dangerous people praying on others!View attachment 395698
I genuinely cannot fathom how anyone can still fall for her constant bullshit & lies. Like, seriously? She spouts shit 24/7 and before you know it she will be onto the next scam saying the exact same tired old lines.... are people really that stupid that they still believe her??!!!!

Booklover

VIP Member
Still laughing at her setting up her camera to film herself with her tea while there's all that crap under the sofa in full view! 🤪

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So what's happening on her mindless body and skinflint page?
She’s asking herself questions, responding to everything from tattle and now trying to imply that she’s “authentic” and that it’s “okay not to be okay”
So just the usual useless shite.

Hopefully she will be washing her face again soon, I need a reminder how to do it.
Or telling people to turn a light on if it’s dark.. I mean I dunno where I would be if old Yoda Meldrum hadn’t told us that wee belter but if advice.....!

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
#103:
Pelican neck Beggy knecks FREE pain au chocolat from FREE food parcel whilst drinking her #gifted Velvetiser hot chocolate.

• Haha

Lurker34

She’s at it again....admitting she buggers off for a long period while her children (one only tiny) eat. This was even more horrific over a year ago when she was bragging about it. Don’t worry Reb, if Safiyah, Florence or Poppy choke their sister will tap their backs or do the Heimlich manoeuvre. They’re all first aid trained being three children under the age of 9. Unfortunately this is incredibly negligent. Anyone can choke at ANY age, that is why if I’m out the room I just ask my 13 year old to just watch my 8 year old if she’s eating. But to admit leaving a child Poppy’s age or even Florence is just pretty shit parenting. Independence and safety are two separate issues. Children should be able to be play independently of course but also know that if they’re fucking choking an adult might be there to you know....help save their life 🤷‍♀️ She enrages me as she seems so detached from them. Why doesn’t she care ?
She doesn’t care because she’s a cock juggling thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Won’t show the girls... adding highlights to her daughters bedroom instead 🙄

also and this is a small thing but why did she buy her a new single? She’s away to be 10 this year, why not get her a double bed? Wouldn’t that be more logical?
It's invasive but loads of the insta wankers do it. Personally I think the bed she chose looks like something out of Annie's orphanage in the black.
As for double bed. Mmm. That would mean spending on new bedlinen. But yes agree, may have been an opportunity to size up. Let's face it if her daughters take after their bubble head mother, it's only a few years until they're sneaking in old enough to know better boyfriends ike she did at 15. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Aw asking herself questions again. Bless her.

Over 300 calories in that hot chocolate. With that and her daily protein shakes, she will be needing to size up on her size xxxs leggings.

• Haha

Twinks10

It’s actually really shocking isn’t it. I come on here and have a laugh at their expense and all the rest of it but in all seriousness it’s extremely worrying looking at just how completely wrecked that man is. He looks ill. He looks physically & mentally unwell.
He does and she’s clearly mentally unwell too so you’d think that the pair of them, looking at the state of each other, would give up the social media pretence. He can see her batshit behaviour on Instagram when he’s away and she can see how fucked he looks so why not pack it all in?? You’d think if they loved and cared for each other they’d be having serious conversations about their lives, their behaviour, their obsession with here and social media and make some changes that will actually benefit all of them.
I don’t even need to see her girls to know they aren’t happy, R & L clearly aren’t happy so make the change. And I think coming off of social media is the one, BIG change that would transform their lives for the better. But we all know that they need the validation, attention and fake adoration from their “fans” 🤢 in order to fill the empty void in themselves, their marriage and their family life. It’s actually really sad and if she or he were my friend I’d be having a brutally honest talk with them but clearly they don’t have anyone who really gives a shit about them and all their family and friends are happy to sit back and watch the shitshow of their lives unfold online.

• Heart