Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I don’t think she comes on here anymore?
How do you know it’s her?
She quite obviously does. Everything we speak about, she answers. It’s a wonderful little game.
Arsebonne
Extensions
Pelican
Leggings
Press-ups
Grandad
Walking with friends

I could go on. I won’t.

Reactions: 19

Chocolate Crispie

If she is missing the gym/exercising why doesn’t she have a couple of PT sessions lined up when Lee is home? It is allowed. I don’t believe the Unit aren’t offering members online classes etc.
Peloton will never gift her, they get enough exposure from actual sport stars/celebrities.

As for the dog stories, wtf? It was gross!!

I don’t comment a lot but all these instamummies are starting to annoy me. They make a (non honest) living selling their kids lives online but now the kids are home 24/7 they are constantly moaning about how hard homeschooling is and how hard parenting is. Isn’t this their “job”? It is hard on everyone just now but these mums are in a good position where they don’t have an actual job to do from home as well as home schooling.
It makes me really uncomfortable when they show off their children’s bedrooms. There is absolutely no need for this. Bedrooms should be a safe space for kids not content for a few likes on the gram.
You don’t see A list celebrities showing off their kids or their bedrooms or sharing their child’s worries online for a few quid. Will these Mums ever look back in years to come and regret showing their lives online for a few free things?

Rebecca will never be content with life, she feels she has done nothing wrong and it was all taken from her. Best thing for her would be to go and get an actual out of the house job (when we can) or go back to college/Uni, have a purpose. I love my 3 days a week working as I can be me, not mum/wife.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Are you honestly telling me nobody wanted the food Beggy has got? Nobody more in need? it’s just going in the bin....greedy cow.
Yup. Her absolute lack of any kind of self awareness is baffling. You don’t need the food Rebecca so DONT TAKE IT!!!!!!!! LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

She is just despicable.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Well yes of course, many people die in homes for many a reasons.. but knowing that a man was brutally murdered in the utility room by his son and then dragged to the shed to rot in a bin for 7 weeks.. is far too much information I would ever want to know.. but literally all you need to do is type in the “inchmarlo murder house” into google and all this comes up 😱😱😱
Exactly. People dying in houses isn’t an issue - I wouldn’t care if I lived in a house where someone had died naturally because it’s just part of life and actually dying in your own home is probably the preferable way to go. But to knowingly purchase a property where a local man was so violently and brutally murdered in the house, in such a bloody way, and then for that poor man to have been disregarded and dumped in a bin and left to rot in the garden shed is just absolutely beyond the limit. No normal person would think it a good idea to buy that house. Particularly because they are local - the Meldrums & Cannons would have known the man who was murdered- even if only to see or say a brief hello to in the passing. I honestly think it shows such a lack of respect and just a complete lack of any empathy or emotion that they bought that house.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I have to wonder if Beggy knows how much protein is needed for the average adult (let's not go into how it's affected by your weight, muscle mass etc.)

It's surprisingly little.

There is absolutely no need for these ridiculous shakes when you can get protein from almost anything you eat. Protein deficiency can't really be thought of as a problem in the western world. And the fact that she has these shakes alongside massive hot chocolates and beige shit...it's laughable. Rebecca will always have skinny legs (and photoshopped/contorted even smaller) but the tum and chins are a testament to the fact that she's no role model for these supposed "health" drinks and has no bloody idea what she's doing.

Who needs a hand sanitiser holder? Where do you put it? Do you hold the holder? You might as well hold the hand sanitiser. Do you put it in your bag? You could just put the hand sanitiser in your bag and then it’s not a faff to actually use it when you need it. I also have news, the hand sanitiser is in its own ‘holder’: the plastic bottle. What a revelation! Why is she pushing useless tat on her sheep (or ‘shoppers’ ala Hinch)? Oh that’s right, because she has no morals.

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
Words fail me.

I'm in same area. Anyone with a link to this initiative?

As for fighting over the contents, there's no fucking way they're going seperately once they meet up.
I m in the same area as her - on quite a high level of benefits and have never heard of this!! Not that I would apply for it as I can afford to feed my family with what I have if I m sensible . I am gob smacked!! Absolutely disgusting she s applied for this!! X

Shoegal17

VIP Member
If that’s a local council initiative it’s bizarre. Instead of delivering to all the wealth why not the delivery van go into Aberdeen and see the homeless still on the streets and give it to them, that would class as essential travel out of the shire surely. No way would I accept that for free knowing I could well afford to pay.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I can’t read safiyahs name now without just saying sapphire 🤷🏼‍♀️ After reading on here a thread or so back, and thinking she’s just done that awful thing of trying to make it look trendy and made her own spelling up, I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t seem to like her name as much and calls her everything else she can think of.
I also see she’s copied safiyahs room from the_home_with_the_pugs. Who did theirs back in October time, nothings original 🤦🏼‍♀️
The funniest thing about the name is that Reb originally wanted to call her Sophia but felt it was becoming too common so changed it to Safiyah. Sophia is a classic elegant name that won’t date whereas Safiyah...! She wouldn’t know style or taste if it smacked her on the teeny tiny arse!

Lurker34

I’ve felt sick all day. Can’t work out if pregnancy sickness is coming back or her stories looking like she’s gearing up to fuck her dog are making me heave. Either way, I’ve been sick in my mouth 3 times today 👍🏻
(pssst.....it’s defo the beastiality)

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her stories this morning about getting a free food parcel is absolutely disgusting!! There is no way she is in need of one and should feel ashamed to take one. How fucking idiotic of her to take from others that need this. I honestly was expecting her to say that she donated to charity instead but no this selfish greedy pig as taken free food from a family that will desperately need it.

I hope to god she receives A huge backlash from this and finish her off!!! She’s the most disgusting person I’ve ever come across!!

Catwoman

VIP Member
Words fail me.

I'm in same area. Anyone with a link to this initiative?

As for fighting over the contents, there's no fucking way they're going seperately once they meet up.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Fair enough, trying to be relatable posting its not always so good as today with the home learning. But there's two parents at home, neither are having to work from home so still much better off than most. OK, so the littlest (🤮) won't do anything independently but there's two fucking parents...... Hello 🙄 you don't need age 7 maths to work that one out.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Siding with the Soccone joly’s and calling out trolls. She really doesn’t see what she did wrong does she 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess you can’t educate stupid.

Boreoff

Can I just point out that she’s never once mentioned having an arbonne ‘team’, never mentioned anything about how many people she’s got working for her. I think that stinks of not being able to suck anyone in..