Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ;

Mrs Meldrum 102; the gift that keeps on giving.

Its actually hilarious. You’d think she would realise that she’s a laughing stock by now but now, she just keeps on going!!!!
🤣👏🤣 you have to secretly admire her ignorance 🤣😭👋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: claims to be “pretty hot on the academic”, won’t homeschool during a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Love how she claims she still loves tropics and would only ever promote something she loves (seriously, still trotting out that tired old line?!!)
And yet we haven’t seen or heard her speak a word about any tropics products at all since she stopped flogging them...! And does she honestly think anyone believes that she “so so loved” the tit bulking cereal? Or the yoghurt? Or the borders biscuits? Or any of the other crap she took money to advertise?!!!!

Reactions: 13
The only reason she gave up YouTube was because she kept being reported to brands for the racism and her brand work kept being pulled. If she thought for one moment she could earn that sort of money again she would have her camera on video mode quicker than you could say ‘hot cup of tea’.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love how she claims she still loves tropics and would only ever promote something she loves (seriously, still trotting out that tired old line?!!)
And yet we haven’t seen or heard her speak a word about any tropics products at all since she stopped flogging them...! And does she honestly think anyone believes that she “so so loved” the tit bulking cereal? Or the yoghurt? Or the borders biscuits? Or any of the other crap she took money to advertise?!!!!
I won’t buy borders biscuits, they look nice in my village shop on the shelf 🤣 but I can’t bare the thought of purchasing them when Her Ladyship was gifted them with the racism highlighted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I won’t buy borders biscuits, they look nice in my village shop on the shelf 🤣 but I can’t bare the thought of purchasing them when Her Ladyship was gifted them with the racism highlighted
They’re sadly delicious. I mentioned before that she has loungewear I’ve got and I honestly hate whenever she promotes anything I like because it ruins it for me. Fortunately I’ve no interest in Arbonne or those awful leggings. I tested positive for covid yesterday so hoping she provides more entertainment this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re sadly delicious. I mentioned before that she has loungewear I’ve got and I honestly hate whenever she promotes anything I like because it ruins it for me. Fortunately I’ve no interest in Arbonne or those awful leggings. I tested positive for covid yesterday so hoping she provides more entertainment this evening.
Oh goodness.
Thinking of you. 🤗

come on Rebecca give us more giggles!

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Hope you're not feeling too poorly!

Reactions: 5
Oh goodness.
Thinking of you. 🤗

come on Rebecca give us more giggles!
Thank you! I think I’m ok just now. Hoping it’ll pass quickly. Really hope she doesn’t deliberately not post anything now 😂 I was blocked but she unblocked me when she became an Arbonne boss babe. Hope she doesn’t think I want one of the ten illustrious slots on her team.

Oh no! Hope you're not feeling too poorly!
Thank you! X

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the Travel that came with you tube.... 👍
Oh yeah, Aviemore, Gleneagles and as far and as adventurous as the Neilson holiday camps. Incredible travel vlogs. 😂

• Haha
What’s happened with the arbonne 30 days thingy? I haven’t seen her mentioning it?

Reactions: 3
It’s so bleeping far from the spirit of the rules though, isn it? What a grade A dingletwat.
Well, no - because if that’s the rule, then that’s the rule. It’s not a ‘here’s the rule but do less so you’re a good little citizen’ - it’s the maximum ‘allowance’ you’re allowed. My MIL comes to take my kids out too. I’m not making myself a martyr over this virus when I need a bit of help / time to get the house in order / get ironing done / wash myself without a kid and a baby attached to me.

• Heart
Oh I do love a Q&A, that cheered me up 😆
If she's doing a Q&A, can someone ask her why, if she's not a racist, she's a member of a certain teacher-bashing FB hate group with strong links to certain far right organisations. The group that's full of covid deniers, anti vaxxers and people uploading videos and screenshots of teachers teaching online so they can tear them to pieces in the comments (and breaching the children and teachers' privacy rights?) Just curious!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If she's doing a Q&A, can someone ask her why, if she's not a racist, she's a member of a certain teacher-bashing FB hate group with strong links to certain far right organisations. The group that's full of covid deniers, anti vaxxers and people uploading videos and screenshots of teachers teaching online so they can tear them to pieces in the comments (and breaching the children and teachers' privacy rights?) Just curious!
What is this?

But does she contribute?

She misses Having something to focus on...😠😵 hey grubby lazy teeny tiny parent... HOMESCHOOLING.... Cooking a hot lunch in the middle of bloody freezing Scottish winter... Hey make it a cooking lesson!!!! You stupid effing woman. Any parent who has time to film themselves pulling the bin up the path and post it online.. REALLY needs to give their head/ life/ ambitions/ goals a bloody wobble🤦🤦😵😠 I have never read so much utter shite and total opposite to the truth of her daily life.😖😤

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.