Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha she’s already decided she’s not home schooling as it’s too much stress for this
Poor women!!! Get a grip you absolute twit. It’s 5 days that’s all!! Selfish selfish twit

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Poor Rebecca
What a hardship ... oh wait

What an absolute fool of a mother. Seriously.
Add on working full time to the mix Rebecca - it would add some serious worries your way. I’d like nothing more to have the chance to stay at home safe and home school my kids.

Wake up. She makes me totally rage. Look up empathy in the dictionary love. You know realising your lot ain’t too bad and actually you are just a precious moron. What a fanny.

She seriously needs a shake.

Here you go bastards ... those in tier 4 beggy is here to give us her fantastic advice. 5 days of homeschooling.. oh no the poor pet. Get a bleeping grip beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In Scotland we have been advised against seeing other households on Christmas Day unless we deem it absolutely necessary.
The rules and restrictions won’t mean a damn thing to the Meldrums or the Cannons. They simply do not care. They will carry on doing whatever the duck they want with absolutely no regard for anyone else. They are selfish bastards.
and if anyone actually believes that Karen Cannon had a heart attack.... come on now. That never happened!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“As long as we are all happy”. Eh no. As long as YOU are happy. Look at today’s list. The majority are for the precious one.

Reactions: 17
„no alcohol“ eh..yet not even 24 hours ago she was crying into her baileys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No alcohol - what about crying into her Baileys last night! PS rescue remedy has alcohol in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To refuse to home school your children is abhorrent. Talk about set them up for failure. Maybe she’s hoping they’ll grow up without aspirations waiting on an inheritance or husband with a well paid job to see them through too.

What a role model.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
duck me Rebecca give yourself a shake! All your pretend stress about what the next few weeks will bring. Oh poor you your husband is offshore earning to keep you in your mansion with your parents a few metres away for support/company/babysitting while you drink a cup of tea as big as your moon face and eye duck yourself and try to cream money off your saddo sheep.

Try being the family who’s kids lost both grandparents to Covid this year

Or the family who are wondering wether to heat their home or buy gifts for their kids

Or the NHS workers not being with their families on Xmas day whilst they care for others, and then they miss out on the relaxation rules for Xmas day.

You really do grip my tit most days, but I find you moley entertaining but today you are a class A bleeping bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So already she has decided she will sack homeschooling off before it has even started! Heaven forbid you put your children’s educational needs ahead of your own. I homeschooled 3 children under 9 for the entire of lockdown, they didn’t go back until September whilst also working from home in a job that is stressful on own as it is, and guess what, they did their school work, I logged on at 5 am some mornings to start my work first and then logged on again in the evenings to fit everything in. Grow up you bloody weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think Poppy is demanding. I think RM is just a lazy mum who barely meets the basic needs of her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree, she is not demanding, she is 3.
I agree she isn’t demanding either plus safiyia is 9. She is old enough to crack on with her school work. The school don’t even set loads anyway, she shouldn’t dismiss us until she’s tried!! Kids are failed by this women!

Reactions: 25
I agree, she is not demanding, she is 3.
Depends on what the definition of demanding is.

If it’s a human being who is asking for some attention to get their needs met while the other human being is glued to their phone or having “me time”, then I suppose they are demanding.

😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is so useless. Moaning about having her kids home for an extra few weeks and having to see over their school work for 5 days. Pathetic. You do NOTHING else so having your kids home and safe should be welcomed.
a true narcissistic cow. She really only had those children because she could make money out of them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She is so useless. Moaning about having her kids home for an extra few weeks and having to see over their school work for 5 days. Pathetic. You do NOTHING else so having your kids home and safe should be welcomed.
a true narcissistic cow. She really only had those children because she could make money out of them
it’s not for 5 days ...

imagine if she actually home educated her kids! I don’t mean the online learning or school at home that’s been done this year, I mean proper home education, that would be funny.

what’s also funny is that Nicola has said that it will be online learning until at least the 18th. Could go on longer.

reb, it’s not difficult to do online learning. You do the worksheets the teacher sends home, you log them on to whatever the teacher says, you can even do it whilst drinking cups of tea. It’s a piece of piss for you compared to actually home educating your kids.

Reactions: 19
it’s not for 5 days ...
11th-18th = 5 school days. Right now, they are saying 5 days learning online. But I understand it will more than likely be extended. how ever long it lasts, she is in an extremely privileged position to be able to give Her children her full attention throughout it. Yet she is still moaning about how tough it is for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is such a selfish cow. As a mother put your children first!!! Homeschooling for a few days won't kill you, just stop paying the poxy dog or yourself so much attention and get your priorities right. Imagine if she actually had a job to juggle as well.

I'm in an England tier 4 area now and we had already decided to have Christmas on our own to protect elderly relatives but we were planning to meet outside to exchange gifts but that is out the window now. I'm sad but it is what it is.

I'll just carry on going to work at the hospital which is at absolute capacity. I'm not clinical but am working hard trying to keep our staff and patients safe.

Rant over ..... she just makes my blood boil with all her self pity

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.