Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notifications cleared @LennyBriscoe! ;)
Great, short thread title! 👏 100 wow!
Tier 4 here. Lots of sad chats tonight! It's crap for us but going to make the best of it. And hey Beggy we are sticking to the rules.
Love to anyone in the same boat as me. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's her manic eyes, never cease to amaze me. She always looks bonkers !
you know how long I’ve had that photo on my phone,
You know I have duck all ways of explaining what it is if anyone sees it 😐

Yet, I just can’t part with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it awful that as soon as I heard the restrictions I went straight on to her gram!!!! And back to online learning - she didn’t do any fecking online learning and sent them to their rooms for 2 hours a day!!!!!!
Online learning is only from 11th - 18th January tho it’s hardly going to kill her a whole 5 days 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed she’s bought some paint to paint the dining table, they were supposed to be buying a brand new one, the big tv has gone back, as has the coffee machine, guessing things aren’t going that well in meldrum house? Clearly needs more aff ads 🙄🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tier 4 here. Lots of sad chats tonight! It's crap for us but going to make the best of it. And hey Beggy we are sticking to the rules.
Tier 4 here too! We too are sticking to the rules, and having Christmas just the 2 of us and the dog. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Eat more cake thanks for the screenshots!😆👍

Will this lockdown affect rig workers ??? Or not cos work travel allowed??

Reactions: 2
I had been feeling ok-ish about the whole thing until yesterday’s announcement. As a family we’ve done our bit to stay safe and stick to the rules snd also keel as upbeat as possible, so yesterday’s announcement is a real blow. It’s not so much Christmas for us but the closure of schools/sc - my son is autistic and we noticed changes in him after lockdown so we’re concerned. And he’s only 4 so he can’t do online learning as such so 4 weeks off at such a crucial age for him is worrying.

I normally get annoyed when I hear people say parents only moan about the schools being shut because they have to look after their own kids but I feel that this is the case for old Begs. She’ll be fuming this is happened while happily bending the rules and putting it on the ‘gram and it’s thanks to people breaking the rules that we’re where we are.

I lost my mum a long time ago but I would not be acting the way she has if my mum had had even a faster heartbeat at any time, let alone in a pandemic. She’s actually a disgrace, the short time I’ve followed these threads I’ve been amazed at the way she treats those closest to her.

Anyhoo, sorry for this early morning moan I’m off to accept the things I cannot change and take solace at the fact Rebecca will be sweating at her chickens coming home to roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She will break the rules I bet she still goes to her mums for Christmas there is no way she will cook Christmas Dinner and stay at her home with her girls especially if Lee is away!!!

Reactions: 14
She will break the rules I bet she still goes to her mums for Christmas there is no way she will cook Christmas Dinner and stay at her home with her girls especially if Lee is away!!!
she wouldn’t be breaking rules if she went to her mums. We are allowed Max of 8 from 3 households for Xmas day only. However I would hope she’d host at her house given her mums recent health scare, but we are talking about Beggy ...........

Reactions: 13
she wouldn’t be breaking rules if she went to her mums. We are allowed Max of 8 from 3 households for Xmas day only. However I would hope she’d host at her house given her mums recent health scare, but we are talking about Beggy ...........
Oh I thought she was in tier 4 type situation but for Scotland!!

Why she moaning then she still get to see family for Xmas!! More then what some people get!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Regardless of what tier - I’m not sure I’d be taking my family round to see someone who had just been in hospital for a heart attack.

Reactions: 22
But the world doesn’t revolve around all you reasonable people. Just Rebeggar with the nylon hair.

Love to all of you who’ve been disappointed / had been restrictions. It’s completely worth it, but hard nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her MIL was on the local selling site looking for size 18 swimming costumes, can’t see her wearing this present :m :m
Sorry but who the duck buys second hand swimming costumes off random strangers on FB??? For kids maybe but adults? And she's loaded too 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.