Mrs Meldrum #10 Mismatched Gifted Lounge And Still Looking For More To Scrounge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All is not well in the Meldrum camp. Those questions and answers... You can’t control what everyone thinks of you. It’s hard, but true. What’s that saying? What other people think of me is none of my business-or something like that. And their views are not yours to control. But I think control is really important to Rebecca so it’s no doubt incredibly hard to have a forum like this, which she can’t take control of. Control issues are bloody hard. Yet another reason why social media isn’t worth it for the mental health implications :(

Reactions: 17
Whilst painting on her eyebrows she oh so casually mentioned someone asked her if she had had her lips done as they look so nice. No Reb, she had your nose on tattle and saw what was wrote about your lips and brows.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god! It’s so obvious!
Questions about the stupid glasses, getting a dog etc!

Haha! Good work Reb. ?

Reactions: 12
Unanswered Instagram questions
Leaked.... :oops:

•Who’s the most important man in your life.
Lee or Casper.

•Considering you’ve always had Lees balls in your “bag for life”
where you asked to attend when he went to get neutered or did you post them in with your ASOS returns?
Did they return the bag ?

•If there’s something strange, in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call?

Reactions: 18
Empowering and lifting up other women: faux feminism.
Empowering women? Like the independent artist she stole work from and posted on Instagram, only going back to credit the artist once someone had tagged her? Very uplifting and empowering Rebecca. You're either incredibly forgetful or scarily dumb. Don't worry though my little coco pop we all remember your little "mistakes"

Yes it's 100 percent Lee who is posting the q's
In other words he is a perfect little lap dog, does what he's told, runs round doing all the shopping amd cleaning and always gives me my own way...I hardly ever even have to stamp my feet anymore!

Reactions: 7
My goodness I've got a bit of catching up but just reading about £600 for the 2 rugs I'll be honest I don't believe she paid for them as when they were buying them Lee tagged Dunelm standing next to the rugs why do that if you were buying them let's face it they only ever do that reluctantly when getting things for free or when trying to blag a freebie, also after buying them the insta story back in the car she talked about how she also go a cot bed duvet set for Poppy and she was going to buy a duvet but that Dunelm didn't have any duvets so she was going to try a friend who might have spare one or she might have one in the loft if she was going to buy one with her own money wouldn't you just pop to another shop tesco asda etc they all do cotbed duvets it's not like Dunelm are the only shop........unless you have been given one of those gift cards vouchers that vloggers don't get given. I maybe all wrong and they may have paid but to me it all just didn't add up and I don't trust her.

Reactions: 6
What if by chopping her hair she is setting the stage for going to train for a SVQ in hairdressing at the Aberdeen College. Its like she can now be standing in her mansion in Sept 2019 wearing her Tunic and carrying a satchel ready to go back to school when the YT goes tits up and say, I've always wanted to do hair, rather than having to eat humble pie and admit she needs a trade because she cant live on YT forever ✂?‍♀
Edit; I realise I've likely lost the plot but it was just that deluded chuffed face she had when she was saying she loves her hair cut, I think she genuinely believes she is awesome & gifted at chopping hair, even with the kitchen scissors ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes it's 100 percent Lee who is posting the q's

Urgh that answer ?. They must edit out all this cracking banter they have ? Maybe their content wouldn’t be so tit if they were funny and took the piss out of themselves for a change instead of their followers!

Reactions: 9
What if by chopping her hair she is setting the stage for going to train for a SVQ in hairdressing at the Aberdeen College. Its like she can now be standing in her mansion in Sept 2019 wearing her Tunic and carrying a satchel ready to go back to school when the YT goes tits up and say, I've always wanted to do hair, rather than having to eat humble pie and admit she needs a trade because she cant live on YT forever ✂?‍♀
Omg think we've just figured out rhe mystery of Lee's new training/studying he's been doing....he's becoming a non binary hairdresser!!!

Reactions: 10
Its absolute carnage she said on tonight's vlog about the utility room.!!! Oh my word.

Reactions: 7
Yup
That’s you blocked.
What did you do? Question her lipstick colour or something equally as offensive? ?

Honestly, it will be something as simple as having liked a comment she doesn’t agree with.
You could have followed her for years. She does not care.
That’s what happened to me I liked what I thought was a funny comment in no means offensive at all and she blocked me I see her for what she is now !! Her sense of entitlement is what I find offensive!

Reactions: 6
What I find quite sad is that i think Mrs M really does believe she is a good person. She has no grip on reality at all and at this point I'm not sure anything will change her mind. I don't have any sympathy for her if it all goes tits up but I do feel for her children

What I find quite sad is that i think Mrs M really does believe she is a good person. She has no grip on reality at all and at this point I'm not sure anything will change her mind. I don't have any sympathy for her if it all goes tits up but I do feel for her children
I think her parents have pampered, spoiled and allowed her to get away with so much that she feels almost entitled to behave the way she does. She also feels that she's always right in any argument that arises. She's above the law and anyone else that dares to cross her. Lee is guilty of bowing down to anything she wants. He's terrified of her... you can tell by the way he acts when she's annoyed with him. But, in her eyes they have good banter and an equal relationship. That's a load of bollocks???. He's quivering in his shoes ????

Reactions: 11
I love the fact that it was pointed out on here this morning that her engagement for insta on social blade was :poop: next she’s doing a long q&a session.

Reactions: 5
She does a lot of ads but the way she engages with her followers is something that Mrs M should emulate! Maybe the fact she is classy, gracious and respectful is the reason big brands like Visit Dubai and LG want to work with Kate, and Mrs M attracts manky clothes spray!!
The problem is she’s now just doing anything and everything. Anyone mentions ad numbers and she deletes their comment. She annoyed me before but now she’s showing her followers are just a means to an end. Absolutely no respect. The day she takes the bad and the good will make her a better person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You know that one day her channel will just disappear without a single word.
She doesn’t NEED it, she is clearly a spoilt little daddy’s girl and he will pick up the pieces when all the mean people are upsetting his baby too much and she is too vulnerable to be online any more.
He’s bought her a house she clearly doesn’t like right around the corner from them.
It’s all the bank of daddy that’s why she doesn’t care about engaging with her followers, she doesn’t have to! It just earns her a bit of pocket money ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.