Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's because you can't clean without a minky.... normal cloths dont work. Woman have not cleaned their houses properly for centuries.

I really worry about people who have to buy a special sponge to clean just because a fake woman with an addiction to hard chemicals tells them too.

Reactions: 9
Minky & sophie (mrs hinch) have shown their true colours. You could buy them for just 2 pound in every supermarket. Then mrs hinch affiliated with them & keeps pushing them like crazy, even making them out to be toys, taking them to hospital, replacing her husband in bed with one, getting her dog to cuddle one etc so she must be getting paid thousands. They pulled them and release them in tiny batches and through mrs hinch for 20 pounds on Amazon! They got a lot of backlash so they stopped. Now it's buy the expensive bundles. Seriously, Sophie and Minky are sick people.

She is literally the most boring sloth on the planet. She can't clean properly, she does stupid stuff. She can't human properly, she has no idea about health or chemicals. She's constantly done up like a dolly bird I have no idea what she looks like as she can't vlog without a full hair blow out and enough make up to drown most people and then on top a snapchat filter that makes her look like a disney princess. everything she says and does and wears is an advert and her 'cooking' is vile. I just don't get it, at all. I don't know if it's strong regional accent but she can't even say th she replaces it with a v.

She's just a bloody dimwit money making machine, sucking all the cash out of the other dimwits like her.

And she can shove that 'hinchmass' up her a$$, christmas has been here way before you, missus. stop trying to make everything about you sophie, and using every opportunity to take more money from your fans. I'm so done with her. She's as bad as Eltoria with the calendar but she's ripping people off every day and all the time with those dumb cloths and all the other crap she shills every hour of every day on her insta stories. Sorry soph u may think it's a 'real barg!' to buy plastic ankle boots for 30 pounds from your mate's website but I can buy real leather for cheaper in the same style. Rip off merchant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The only thing I like about her is how utterly devastated the usual instamums were by the volume of followers she gained overnight..

Reactions: 8
I've started to see other smaller beauty or lifestyle Instagram people going to BandM to buy Zoflora, buying 6 in a go in a special scent, tagging Mrs hinch. It is like she's the IT girl they are all copying. Saw one small influencer spend the weekend doing stories on spraying carpets, Windows, curtains, shoes etc etc with the Zoflora....they have a dog! Poor kids and pets up and down the country now being poisoned by airborne chemicals all of a sudden. It's all a bit much... and desperate!

Reactions: 4
She barely does any cleaning now and is so dull... Nothing new in her content. I'm not surprised she doesn't disclose ads. Although you think Gleam would tell her the what to do...

Reactions: 2
she doesn't clean much at all anymore, I think she was glad to ditch it.

she just points people to her old stories.

it's all about early christmas, she must have a range of merch coming out or smth in time for christmas, as she can't stop talking about it.

black friday was a dream for her, she must have raked in a fortune with all those ads.

She's just predictable and cheesy.

her videos are always of awful food, her dressing her cleaning cloth in different elf outfits, and just weird stuff of her dog and husband or outings, and the rest is filler nonsense all wrapped around a ton of adverts per day.

I still feel bad for her long time hairdressing clients she ditched for this nothingness.

I reckon shes a millionaire already from all these expensive ads, esp the vaccums etc.

Something I do like about Mrs. Hinch is her promoting the Astonish cleaning products. It’s the only cheaper range of cleaning products that have the bunny symbol and are cruelty free

I just can't take the woman seriously. Nobody is that stupid. As my dear old Mum used to say "She's too daft to laugh at". Plus I don't find cleaning an enjoyable occupation????

Agree, your mom's saying is wonderful!

She has done SO many ridiculous things, and it usually turns out to be an AD.

Like she pretended to put a fake tea light in her tea light holder and wondered why it wasn't scenting.

Then she vlogged it and said look at me, trying to get my 'insert name of scent and brand' to work and it's usually lovely and fills the whole room, and it's not working, and I realized I put a fake one in!! Silly me.

Yet she has advertised the candle melts yet again.

She's sold so many of them in the past they've even given her a pack with her name on it.

She just put up her christmas tree early, as it's an AD. ofc it is. I thought how refreshing, she's doing smth just for the sake of doing it and enjoying it. NOPE!! She was given the tree and recommends it and gives the website and bangs on about how perfect it is. and ofc the items she got were from a shopping mall she is promoting hard, aswell as the usual other stores she's linked with.

One of her tricks is to show the receipt and say see i do buy things! But that's how it works, they're given cards to spend and they get receipts from them in case things are broke, but not only do they not pay for it themselves but they also receive money on top to show it on their instas lmao she thinks we're all stupid.

Reactions: 3
Give it a few more weeks and I'm sure the novelty of watching someone "put her kitchen to sleep" (her words not mine), will have her followers getting bored eventually. That's unless all the fumes from the sprays etc gradually send everyone barking mad like her??????

oh gosh I really hope so! You give me hope in humanity.

That latest 500 pound tree advert is just.. she's unbelievable.

Finally she's going on her honeymoon, she got married in August!

But she is terrified of taking two weeks off from her insta. I think she's been pushing it back and back.

I just know she's taking that stupid cloth, to a place that is immaculate and cleaned daily by staff.

LOL she is creating a zombie army, with addled brains.

What on earth has actually happened to her inta. It's all about travel to these cleaning products HQ, the days of her giving cleaning tips at home are long gone! To say she's in their pocket is an understatement. Her popularity will soon wane. Nobody signed up to see fairy liquid being tested against it's competitor which apparently shall remain nameless :rolleyes:

on a plus note, lately she's putting affiliate on all the gadgets she's recommending everyone swipe up and she actually put AD on a box of car tissues she was recommending as 'her fav's'. Looks like someone got reported! I couldn't be bothered, but have noticed a bit of a backlash on socials about that very issue so I guess some people did report her. I don't think they obey by the rules unless their hand is forced. Interesting she only put ad on the cheapest item she has ever recommended! LOL

1fern.jpg

Reactions: 1
So she's packing to go on Honeymoon, I really hope it's for 2 or 3 weeks and she has nothing to share lol

People on twitter have said they're unfollowing her since she put AD on a box of tissues as they don't want to follow a youtuber type person. HA! Do they not realize she's been selling them a dream for months. lol.

Anyway I came across a picture of her real face on a media article, and as we never get to see it as she always uses that butterfly filter.

1hin.jpg

and how we always see her on her insta with her favourite filter

1mrsh.jpg

She's saying she has to wear those stockings to fly because of her blood clots. I can't believe how unhealthy she is in her 20's. If she stays healthy in the maldives I'll be SHOOK. I'm pretty healthy and I was sick as a dog for days. Plus we went out of season when it extremely hot but not this time of year which is the height of their hot season. Blimey.

If she is as addicted to fame and not cleaning, as I think she is, she will continue to post stories all through the holiday.

I kinda feel sorry for her husband, she's a nightmare. I can't imagine anything more annoying than going on holiday with her :ROFLMAO:

My predictions are she will take minkeh OFC and take pics or maybe stories of him at their villa and on the beach or out to dinner / at theirs with dinner delivered, I think that's per for course for honeymooners.

She will continue to sell products. ad's popping in daily. Business as usual.

She will do the stupid water stamp on any toilet roll she can get her hands on. She might be surprised they don't ever dry, it can be pretty humid and damp puddles can remain there for days. It's a long ass flight, like 9 - 10 hours from the Uk, and not sure if she has a stop over which ads on, but I bet she does stupid stuff on the plane like stamps the toilet roll & makes a joke about it being in the air kinda thing.

She's using her insta stories to get her hinchers to pack her suitcase for her as she couldn't do it solo.

She hasn't even thought to pack any anti mozzie roll on or spray or any kind of bug bite treatment. Trust me she will regret that lmao

Her husband told her to add 'goggles'. She made noises that won't be her thing then added it anyway. They need snorkelling gear, not goggles, and the resorts provide them free if you're all inclusive which most if not all people are. It's way too expensive to not be all inclusive. The main hobby on the islands is snorkel! The fish / marine life in the lagoons are second to none. If she doesn't snorkel, she will be very bored. I wouldn't fancy it with her new hair extensions, she should've left them out, put her hair up in a bun and snorkel for britain. I loved it.

Last edited:
I've stopped watching her.... It's like TOWIE but with cleaning????. A vacuous human being. Nobody is that thick surely????????

Reactions: 6
I'm trying not to but it's like my eye is stuck on a keyhole o_O Help me :LOL:

She's put minky, zoflora and cuppa soups on her list. CUPPA SOUPS. To the Maldives. I can't :ROFLMAO: 1. the food is delicious and abundant 2. its free with all inclusive 3. you lose your appetite in such a hot country so what they offer is too much 4. the last thing you want is hot soup, you want fresh fruits and salads. Lol. She also can lose the beach bag, your home is your beach bag it's right by the beach.

Still no after sun or anti mozzie stuff or after bite relief cream (y) never mind maybe she can dab some zoflo on her bites.

She's also added an adapter, she doesn't know the maldives uses Uk plugs holes :cool: I just hope she gets american dollars and not traditional maldives currency lmao

I'm trying not to but it's like my eye is stuck on a keyhole o_O Help me :LOL:

She's put minky, zoflora and cuppa soups on her list. CUPPA SOUPS. To the Maldives. I can't :ROFLMAO: 1. the food is delicious and abundant 2. its free with all inclusive 3. you lose your appetite in such a hot country so what they offer is too much 4. the last thing you want is hot soup, you want fresh fruits and salads. Lol. She also can lose the beach bag, your home is your beach bag it's right by the beach.

Still no after sun or anti mozzie stuff or after bite relief cream (y) never mind maybe she can dab some zoflo on her bites.

She's also added an adapter, she doesn't know the maldives uses Uk plugs holes :cool: I just hope she gets american dollars and not traditional maldives currency lmao
Please ask for help??. Don't get dragged in to the farce. Dial 999 immediately and ask for help?

lol lol she's going away so I'm hoping to go cold turkey. I'm just shocked people like her and believe her bs lmao

Today she's doing a blatant bunch of ads for Homesense. So many stories in there looking at stuff and saying how amazing it is again.

She's so bad at being subtle :ROFLMAO: She said, the best thing about homesense cushions is that they are ALL karate chopable. Oh dear.

Can I ask where did you find the smilies pls! I love those ones.

Haha I was right she is sponsored by homesense she did a picture of a christmas dinner type set up even though she isn't cooking christmas dinner and gushed endlessly about homesense then put |AD at the end. lmao she's def been reported.

About 3 pages of dense text before you get to the AD bit. Still a bit of work to do. The way she puts "honestly hinchers, you should go and check them out" made me lol. She cuts and pastes bits the PRs have given her and then waffles on top.

^^ Yes this! She wrote so much gushing shite about homesense, then right at the bottom hoping and praying it had been drowned out, there was Ad.

The only good thing is that people who are fans of her who hated others for complaining she never puts ads, as she's not sponsored by them, can now see we were right and she is. How do people not see thru these 'influencers'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.