Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds very snobby,but it’s council house chic! Everything but Love Laugh smile sticker on the wall in very big letters ?
Totally agree, 100%

I haven't seen a Live Laugh Love but she's got a "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" wall sticker in her bathroom :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah... carry on hinchers.... keep making this disingenuous cretin rich while you all poison yourselves in your own homes and kill the planet for the rug rats you have all spat out! FFS!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How do they even function? It took a money hungry bimbo on insta to make these women clean their house. Wow!

My boyfriend said maybe it's nature's way of weeding out the weak! :ROFLMAO:

Let these fans kill themselves off, the ones avoiding all these chemicals and toxins will remain.

I've noticed she's stopped doing before bed blasts (50% increase of asthma is shocking) and suddenly wears rubber gloves now for cleaning whereas before she said she would never wear rubber gloves. Notice she never says a word whenever she changes things or explains why! Can't let her hinchers know about the dangers!

That i'm a hincher sticker in cerise disney font is beyond tragic. way to go, letting the word know you're a dimwit ?

If i had a choice of 2 cars to ram in front of me in an emergency situation, id choose that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do they even function? It took a money hungry bimbo on insta to make these women clean their house. Wow!

My boyfriend said maybe it's nature's way of weeding out the weak! :ROFLMAO:

Let these fans kill themselves off, the ones avoiding all these chemicals and toxins will remain.

I've noticed she's stopped doing before bed blasts (50% increase of asthma is shocking) and suddenly wears rubber gloves now for cleaning whereas before she said she would never wear rubber gloves. Notice she never says a word whenever she changes things or explains why! Can't let her hinchers know about the dangers!

That i'm a hincher sticker in cerise disney font is beyond tragic. way to go, letting the word know you're a dimwit ?

If i had a choice of 2 cars to ram in front of me in an emergency situation, id choose that one.
????

• Heart
So I had a quick search for those dangerous customised dummies / pacifiers she was promoting recently but it's all erased.

And I came across a hincher who really speaks for her fan base. LOL!

The same person the next day!

I don't know why Hinchers, but I sprayed febreeze and lenor all over my pillows, bedding, curtains and chairs, I dutifully stuffed tumble dryer wipes inside my pillows and my every crevice, I zoflo'd every smooth square inch of my house, I paul the pined the toilet at least twice and 1001 the carpets, I used spray and dave the duster and I KEEP waking up with migraines, the sort that stop you cleaning your kitchen of a morning all over again, it's the weirdest thing.

Anyhoo! Onwards and upwards, what chemicals can I buy that give me a sort of dull ache rather than a migraine? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I had a quick search for those dangerous customised dummies / pacifiers she was promoting recently but it's all erased.

And I came across a hincher who really speaks for her fan base. LOL!

View attachment 5411

The same person the next day!

View attachment 5412

I don't know why Hinchers, but I sprayed febreeze and lenor all over my pillows, bedding, curtains and chairs, I dutifully stuffed tumble dryer wipes inside my pillows and my every crevice, I zoflo'd every smooth square inch of my house, I paul the pined the toilet at least twice and 1001 the carpets, I used spray and dave the duster and I KEEP waking up with migraines, the sort that stop you cleaning your kitchen of a morning all over again, it's the weirdest thing.

Anyhoo! Onwards and upwards, what chemicals can I buy that give me a sort of dull ache rather than a migraine? Anyone?
You too funny! I really recommend if you just want a dull ache instead of a full blown migraine you should stop bathing in zoflora and don't use dryer sheets as wet wipes.

You too funny! I really recommend if you just want a dull ache instead of a full blown migraine you should stop bathing in zoflora and don't use dryer sheets as wet wipes.
Lol thank you, I have to laugh or I'd cry they are truly nuts! I want to rescue her body, it's screaming at her (or him)

Two weeks of healthy eating, no sugar, ditch ALL scented shite and some warm water with a little salt in a netty pot and this person would not know themselves.

Lol thank you, I have to laugh or I'd cry they are truly nuts! I want to rescue her body, it's screaming at her (or him)

Two weeks of healthy eating, no sugar, ditch ALL scented shite and some warm water with a little salt in a netty pot and this person would not know themselves.
Agreed, as long as they don't go putting a few drops of zoflora in the neti pot to disinfect their sinuses ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed, as long as they don't go putting a few drops of zoflora in the neti pot to disinfect their sinuses ?
Do you know what you joke but nothing would surprise me with this lot! :LOL: From what I'm reading they are startlingly idiotic. Some of them are copying sophie's worst habits and writing "I don't even know why, my husband thinks I'm crazy!"

At least the men seem to be smarter, despite not stopping it. Jamie Hinch has complained before he knew she was filming that the house smelt too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I feel sick just seeing the amount of crap hinch and her followers use.

They're going to have lung damage equivalent to coal miners.

A warm damp cloth cleans my kitchen just fine.

They'll be sticking drier sheets in their foofs next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel sick just seeing the amount of crap hinch and her followers use.

They're going to have lung damage equivalent to coal miners.

A warm damp cloth cleans my kitchen just fine.

They'll be sticking drier sheets in their foofs next
Hahahaha! I say foof too, it's cuter!

I'm thinking of starting a body rescue, where damaged young bodies like Mrs Hinch and that migraine girl can come and be rescued. Thing is I don't want their vacuous minds :( So not sure that's going to work lol

I think I feel sadder & more concerned than they do that their bodies are crumpling.

Like you, their habits make me feel ill.

The more she sprays, the more I open the window and enjoy the fresh clean air! It's free, too!

I can't wait for Spring, the air warms a little outside and suddenly everything smells so sweet as the plants regrow. Can't get enough of it! :)

No fake scented zoflo or anything can come close.

I like hot water for cleaning too. I used it on my tiled kitchen instead of chemicals and it shone. I also used it on my wooden furniture and it removed all the sticky Mr Sheen and Pledge and for the first time it gleamed. wouldn't go back to those harsh things.

If every single one of those hinchers vacuum with their sharks, mop with the other brand, all expensive, then actually got down and wiped with a hot wet cloth the floor would still be rotten. It's even worse when they use those floor wipes that leave the floor sticky. They put a layer of sticky chemicals on the floor that get absorbed by bare feet. I saw a woman on a hinch fb group complain that no matter how much she mops and wipes with the cloths her bathroom floor always looks grimy. I told her to get a j cloth or similar cheap pound store cloth, put some hot water in a sink or a tub / container and wash the floor with plain hot water and watch years of chemicals and grime lift off easily. It's really satisfying! This is after she'd cleaned it all the hinch way! She did it and said she couldn't believe it, the water was grey for one bathroom!! My post got a ton of likes, which I'm still amazed at. Hopefully it made something switch on for some of them.

Btw did you know on the side of Zoflora bottles, it says it contains chemicals strong enough to kill various viruses inc the human herpes virus. How many people think they need to pour chemicals that strong down their kitchen sink to kill these things. Oh be careful of my sink plug hole & kitchen floor! It could give you human herpes! It's ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I need to stop reading the drivel that these so called Hinch Army sheep post - just seen a lady asking for advice on what else to put on her window ledges - she’s already using disinfectant and polish - suggestions include pvc cleaner and mould and mildew spray, along with much admiration for a tray of candles she has balanced on the end of her bed? She then goes on to say that the tray moves around the house, yesterday it was on the cooker, but now she has flowers on the cooker?! It’s just all an accident waiting to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.