Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
On her Insta Stories this morning she said she's going to London... a meeting maybe about how she needs to follow guidelines?
Perhaps if she spent less time cleaning the bog and getting her nails done she'd have time to read the guidelines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs Hinch - Soulless marketing tool and polluter of our Earth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What irks me most about her and other influencers is that they don't use their "influence" for good. As someone pointed out previously why is she not pushing her hinchers to ethical products, or basically any kind of good cause, as they'd follow her anywhere?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely Hinch is savvy enough to realise how hypocritical it looks to be fawning over the dogs at Dogs Trust and then using every chemical under the sun that test on animals. That pause yesterday when she saw the M&S products were cruelty free says a lot. She SHOULD have said "Oh look, it's cruelty free too" but she totally ignored it because it would highlight the point that everything else she uses isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just remembered... Does anyone remember the incident between Mrs Hinch, her classy army and Gem from Team Tomm? Gem said in her stories something about the dangers of mixing chemicals, zoflora and bleach for example, think she might have mentioned not to spray on your cushions etc. The Hinch army took this as a direct attack upon their leader, and bombarded the lovely Gem with all kinds of abuse for weeks. Mrs Hinch referred to it in quite a snidey way on get stories, can't remember exactly, but something along the lines of Gem being jealous maybe and how the Hinch army have got her back ... Then she did that thing where she writes in the CIF on the hobtop and wipes it away with the minky. She wrote "Hinch army forever" or something like that, thanking them for piling in on gem... Who has now been proved correct! Wonder if any of them will apologise? Similar thing with the Lenor spray which increases fire risk. She's an absolute liability.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just remembered... Does anyone remember the incident between Mrs Hinch, her classy army and Gem from Team Tomm? Gem said in her stories something about the dangers of mixing chemicals, zoflora and bleach for example, think she might have mentioned not to spray on your cushions etc. The Hinch army took this as a direct attack upon their leader, and bombarded the lovely Gem with all kinds of abuse for weeks. Mrs Hinch referred to it in quite a snidey way on get stories, can't remember exactly, but something along the lines of Gem being jealous maybe and how the Hinch army have got her back ... Then she did that thing where she writes in the CIF on the hobtop and wipes it away with the minky. She wrote "Hinch army forever" or something like that, thanking them for piling in on gem... Who has now been proved correct! Wonder if any of them will apologise? Similar thing with the Lenor spray which increases fire risk. She's an absolute liability.
Am sure she never used to wear gloves now she is. Which is sensible
Plus she seems to be using febreeze now rather than the fabric conditioner. However I think the damage is done already. People presume they are saving money with the fabric conditioner tip so will do that rather than buy febreeze or similar.

Reactions: 8
Just browsed the Organised Mum's post about mixing cleaning products and it's a (literal) breath of fresh air, the majority of comments are from people who seem to have their heads screwed on and can't believe there are people spraying their furnishings with products that make them flammable and brewing dirty bombs in their bogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to follow Mrs Hinch (in fact I actually still do but that’s mainly because I’m just being nosey) at first I Liked her and used a few of her tips in my own home but then I started to get annoyed that they was cleaning stuff that wasn’t even dirty in the first place and being so obsessed with certain products it was so obvious a partnership, for me the final straw came when I saw her advertising fridge organisers from a swipe up eBay link, they also sell those in Poundland a lot cheaper than she advertised on hers I commented to people could get a bargain as why pay £4 when you can pay £1 and it got deleted, after that I realised it was clearly all about money as most people would have made a point on saying oh someone said they’d also seen them in XYZ places. Sorry for the long post she just annoys me trying to be the girl next door and people are buying is as she laughs all the way to the bank

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to follow Mrs Hinch (in fact I actually still do but that’s mainly because I’m just being nosey) at first I Liked her and used a few of her tips in my own home but then I started to get annoyed that they was cleaning stuff that wasn’t even dirty in the first place and being so obsessed with certain products it was so obvious a partnership, for me the final straw came when I saw her advertising fridge organisers from a swipe up eBay link, they also sell those in Poundland a lot cheaper than she advertised on hers I commented to people could get a bargain as why pay £4 when you can pay £1 and it got deleted, after that I realised it was clearly all about money as most people would have made a point on saying oh someone said they’d also seen them in XYZ places. Sorry for the long post she just annoys me trying to be the girl next door and people are buying is as she laughs all the way to the bank
This ☝?♥

Reactions: 7
I think people are finally realising what she is now, a money grabbing woman who dosent care about anything else expect the ££££ signs and all these so called hinchers ,followers will come out of there hypnotic trance and think what the hell were we thinking, well lets hope so for there sakes and there health and families

Reactions: 4

I think people are finally realising what she is now, a money grabbing woman who dosent care about anything else expect the ££££ signs and all these so called hinchers ,followers will come out of there hypnotic trance and think what the hell were we thinking, well lets hope so for there sakes and there health and families
Bloody hope so! ?

Reactions: 3
So she’s at Penguin books today, no doubt talking to her ghost writer.
Do these hinchers really believe she’s actually written this book that’s coming out?
Can’t they see the evidence that she shows every part of her daily life day in and day out and has never once said I’m going to sit for a few hours and write my book! ... and yet miraculously one day there’s a book!
Next thing she’s sitting on the sofa signing sheets of paper!
How gullible are these people!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.