Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used zoflora for a bit after seeing it mentioned on a forum that the accent stayed for ages.... What a load of bollocks, it didn't but that might have been because I was using it diluted enough.

With regards to pvc, someone on here mentioned Dazlincleaning, she used pink stuff and a brush and hers came up really well. Was nice to see something that actually needed cleaning getting done.

Reactions: 2
This sounds very snobby,but it’s council house chic! Everything but Love Laugh smile sticker on the wall in very big letters ?
We live in North America and custom built our home. We saw A LOT of grey interior even on v expensive homes but we decided to not go with anything like that as it is such "trend" and will age terribly.

EDIT: Actually, sorry we didn't see grey tacky mirrors, beds etc. But grey expensive kitchen cabinets (country style) and grey hardwood floors, etc.

Reactions: 2
You are all a group of nasty ladies who have clearly nothing better to do, why does Sophie bother you to the point of starting a thread about her. Being so personal and digging deep to find anything out about her. You must live sad lives. I hope you all find happiness and be kind. There are some really awful people in this world & Sophie is not one of those. You are all the minority & it's saddens me seeing people talk about one another in this way.
Sorry I don't understand, I don't speak sheep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You are all a group of nasty ladies who have clearly nothing better to do, why does Sophie bother you to the point of starting a thread about her. Being so personal and digging deep to find anything out about her. You must live sad lives. I hope you all find happiness and be kind. There are some really awful people in this world & Sophie is not one of those. You are all the minority & it's saddens me seeing people talk about one another in this way.
Sorry is
Sorry, I don't speak sheep.
Its one of the stepford sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone follow her back in the day? I think I started following her when she was at 10k. There was this whole thing where she used to scrub her matress with undiluted zoflora and bicarb (major fire hazard issue!!!). People called her up on it and she wrote a passive aggressive insta story basically saying she doesn’t care if it’s dangerous and she will still continue to do it. Not long after that her account blew up and she was sponsored by zoflora and we never ever ever saw her using it undiluted on flammable items ever again. Can only imagine what the email from zoflora’s PR team to her must have said?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How do you know we are women?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And you're one sad deluded individual. Continue the adoration...it may be the death of you if you copy what she preaches. She's crackers and money hungry??????. Obviously you hang on her every word. It's quite sad really???

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And you're one sad deluded individual. Continue the adoration...it may be the death of you if you copy what she preaches. She's crackers and money hungry??????. Obviously you hang on her every word. It's quite sad really???
And also when she has made her millions shes gonna forget you all while shes sitting in her mansion sipping her champagne

Reactions: 9
And also when she has made her millions shes gonna forget you all while shes sitting in her mansion sipping her champagne

Would you all say this to her face? If you were walking down the street and hear someone talk just like you all have to another person would you think that's ok? To criticise her appearance is low ? everyone is beautiful it's their personalities that are ugly.

Would you all say this to her face? If you were walking down the street and hear someone talk just like you all have to another person would you think that's ok? To criticise her appearance is low ? everyone is beautiful it's their personalities that are ugly.
I would most definitely say it to her face, it would be my pleasure??. She's a twit, and a nasty individual, but hey, who am I to sway you from kissing her arse. GO RIGHT AHEAD, be my guest ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf I haven't criticised her looks once, I think that photo from This Morning is an unfortunate angle. Regarding her personality, I'd totally say what I think to her face and question her ethics though.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone follow her back in the day? I think I started following her when she was at 10k. There was this whole thing where she used to scrub her matress with undiluted zoflora and bicarb (major fire hazard issue!!!). People called her up on it and she wrote a passive aggressive insta story basically saying she doesn’t care if it’s dangerous and she will still continue to do it. Not long after that her account blew up and she was sponsored by zoflora and we never ever ever saw her using it undiluted on flammable items ever again. Can only imagine what the email from zoflora’s PR team to her must have said?
That's the real Mrs Hinch. She's SUPER mean and aggressive when anyone points out the truth that what's she's doing is not only bad for health but downright dangerous. She's nuts. The reason why her hinchers are blind too and act out is because they get it from her.

The way nice youtubers have nice fans, and horrible youtubers have horrible fans. They take their cue from their leader. They've all seen or heard of Mrs Hunch being a defensive betch and they act out too. Hilarious!

Imagine facing all the damning evidence, and still defending it!! omg I can't LOL!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::sleep:

Reactions: 10
@Beth do you think Mrs Hinch cares that her obsessive cleaning hugely helped in undoing 100’s of hours of therapy for my OCD? Do you think she cares that I developed psoriasis and my baby skin problems because of all the harsh chemicals I was using on her recommendation? I think she doesn’t give two sh*ts actually. It’s good that this thread is here, because critical opinions have a place too. Also if it weren’t for this thread I may never have seen how completely damaging this woman and her recommendations can be. Just sayin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Beth do you think Mrs Hinch cares that her obsessive cleaning hugely helped in undoing 100’s of hours of therapy for my OCD? Do you think she cares that I developed psoriasis and my baby skin problems because of all the harsh chemicals I was using on her recommendation? I think she doesn’t give two sh*ts actually. It’s good that this thread is here, because critical opinions have a place too. Also if it weren’t for this thread I may never have seen how completely damaging this woman and her recommendations can be. Just sayin.
Bravo to u for speaking out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread exists purely die to Mrs Hunch overreacting and moderating all the comments on her socials.

She won't stand for anything other than fawning.

She's brought this on herself.

I care about our Precious Planet, we only have one.

I care about human health, as much as I think these fans are beyond saving, I still try.

:)

I have peace, happiness, love and overall my health. Health is the ONLY thing we have. When it's lost, you'll know what I mean. Sophie Hinch works every day very hard to destroy people's health and that of our Planet. I'd like to say she's dumb, but I think she knows. Enough people have alerted her. She's a tough, smart business cookie who's mastered the art of duping people for riches. She knows a lot more than we give her credit for, which means she's doing this on purpose for monetary gain, which makes her evil in my book.

Find a better hero, Beth. Because right now I'm doubting your sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was saying yesterday 3 of my friends who followed her have stopped now they can see what shes doing im so pleased as they have young children and it dosent bear thinking about what all these chemicals could do to them
Yes good they are out of this madness. In our family we have a pet and health issues so loads of harmful chemicals and inappropriate use is a big no go

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.