Mrs Hinch - Cleaning Mad Essex Women

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwback to when she advertised a business that created her eyebrows and used a Snapchat Filter.

Her real face. She even changed her eye colour to blue above!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do you care so much??
Regardless of what you think of her methods or advertising etc, I think that to be promoting "my book" etc when it is quite clearly being written for her is a bit irritating. So many people work unbelievably hard writing books when its their sole job, let alone people writing alongside their regular job and she is cleaning a clean sink and still can't do it? It's less about "caring" and more about it being plain annoying.

Reactions: 12
Is this suitable for beds? I thought mattresses but not bedding?
I just make the bed and open the window so I've no experience of this type of product.
I used this for a couple of weeks back in 2011 and my health took a nose dive. Ironically I got it to prevent me from colds and flus and sprayed it on door handles etc for a month and I got one thing after another. Binned it and have been fine since. Noticed mrs hinch sprayed all her door handles and got a cold a couple days later. Might be coincidence but it is stuffed with chemicals so I wouldn't personally buy it now as I've learnt so much since then.

The best thing you can do to avoid colds, bugs and flus is eat right (fruits and veggies, fresh garlic, onions, eat clean) and use an alcoholic hand sanitizer, rub on your hands after you've been outside to the shops or any place where you've touched door handles etc. Build your immune system with stomach friendly bacteria in capsule form (don't use those joke sugar drinks)

Their airborne too, but your immune system will handle things fine if the diet is good and your friendly bacteria is balanced, Immune systems start in the gut. Feed your friendly bacteria with fresh natural foods that helps build them up. Processed, crappy foods and sugar feeds bad bacteria.

I honestly hate mrs hunch reads this, she sees what we're reporting and she acts in advance! She's done it time after time! We need a private group too... LOL! Right now she's avoiding ebay purchases and removing pics or altering them to hide the evidence. She becomes super careful not to show we are telling the truth, and hopes people magically forget the last 6 months of hard sales!

Her garage must be brimming with ebay bags, and she must be kicking the dog that she hasn't been able to do ebay swipe ups by the dozen the last few days!

That dog is crying for help with his eyes and every posture. She doesn't even notice.

Reactions: 6
#2 snapchat filters and cleaning the bog, all those chemicals are killing the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dietian that posted yesterday morning was talked about all the chemicals she was using and how bad they are for using continually and you could end up with cancer
Of course, these chemicals are really bad, and even just breathing in scents can cause cells to go awry. I took a brief look at just a few of the scary sounding chemicals on just a few of their products she endorses such as the fabric conditioner and they come under that category even when used 'correctly' and washed away in machine. They are designed to leave a layer on the clothes but she sprays hers around so it's in direct contact with skin, sensitive nasal passages, eyes etc Recipe for disaster.

I told my health advisor what she's doing and he rolled his eyes and said good luck to her, she's going to need it! He couldn't even begin to address it he just shook his head!

He's a quick article

And people please if you're not taking iodine in the form of Lugols or similar quality orally or topically, please do! Read about it, it's vital.

majority of western people are critically low on iodine. It's a massive issue nobody's talking about. It can cause a lot of issues from thyroid problems to cancers. Eastern people have a much smaller % of these issues due to a lot of seaweed etc in their diet.

So if u have already unhealthy people, eating wrong, so low on vits and mins so they're not operating well, bad bacteria running rife, thyroid issues etc etc (its a huge topic) and on top you add a chemical overload, it's easy to see how that can be the last straw for health. cancer is absolutely rife and the answers are there but it's all hushed up. Treatments make a lot of money, billions in fact.

Reactions: 8
the final straw came when I saw her advertising fridge organisers from a swipe up eBay link, they also sell those in Poundland a lot cheaper than she advertised on hers I commented to people could get a bargain as why pay £4 when you can pay £1 and it got deleted
She often picks the most expensive swipe ups on ebay, you can definitely get them cheaper. Even from the same site. She's linked items for 8.99 that were also available for 2.99 on the same site. the sellers even used the same pics. she sold out her link several times over. I posted saying it was too expensive for a bit of plastic and people could get it cheaper and it was deleted. that was back in September.

Don't take it personally, she only cares about making money, and forcibly hiding the truth best she can.

She hides it well, she wrote a post saying, guys an ebayer I linked to earlier changed the price from 12.99 to 99.99 so i wont use him again and i've deleted the link. What she's not saying is you can buy these cheaper on the same site, but that made her look like a good person. i dont even know if the person did that, seems a silly price hike, but for the uninformed, it makes her look like an angel who's got your back! She couldn't be further from the truth. she's really smart at duping people into a fake image.

Throwback to when she advertised a business that created her eyebrows and used a Snapchat Filter.

View attachment 5399

Her real face. She even changed her eye colour to blue above!

View attachment 5401
The unfiltered version makes her look like a manly Katie Price! Fake AF, fake tan, fake brows, fake lashes, fake lips, fake nails, fake hair. Anything else fake that I don’t know about? Has she had a boob or nose job? Her nose looks unnatural

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regardless of what you think of her methods or advertising etc, I think that to be promoting "my book" etc when it is quite clearly being written for her is a bit irritating. So many people work unbelievably hard writing books when its their sole job, let alone people writing alongside their regular job and she is cleaning a clean sink and still can't do it? It's less about "caring" and more about it being plain annoying.
I totally agree with you, ghost writers annoy me very much. But she obviously has a fan base that want to buy it, live and let live ??‍♀
It doesn’t make her a bad person for
I totally get that and it’s a very valid reason. I hate ghost writers.

I totally agree with you, ghost writers annoy me very much. But she obviously has a fan base that want to buy it, live and let live ??‍♀

It does make someone a bad person for sticking their name on something they have not written themselves and had next to no input in. It’s called exploitation, she’s exploiting her fans into buying something with her name on it. They don’t call these people’s influencers for no reason, she’s using her influence to cash in and putting no work into it

Reactions: 3

I didn't say it made her a bad person and there is indeed a (albeit somewhat misguided) fanbase for it. I think it discredits the work of people who actually write their own work. It's fairly obvious she would struggle to write a full book alone and I imagine there would be a lot of possible copyright infringements to navigate so she probably would need help. It is quite irritating the whole "just working on my book guys" dialogue when I question whether she's actually read it in its entirety and she's just whacking her name and face on it and pocketing the profit. In all fairness its easy work if you can get it, it just seems a bit...grubby (the irony).

Reactions: 3
It does make someone a bad person for sticking their name on something they have not written themselves and had next to no input in. It’s called exploitation, she’s exploiting her fans into buying something with her name on it. They don’t call these people’s influencers for no reason, she’s using her influence to cash in and putting no work into it
But that’s the way life is going now. We don’t spend so much on tv advertising, the money is all online.
It’s her business. So many small companies are benefiting from the explosive online market.
It might not be your cup of tea, but don’t be unkind.
Ps. I’m not a hincher

But that’s the way life is going now. We don’t spend so much on tv advertising, the money is all online.
It’s her business. So many small companies are benefiting from the explosive online market.
Ps. I’m not a hincher
You clearly are a hincher though aren’t you hun, you signed up to this forum especially to go against what people are saying in this thread.
Maybe we should set you up a rave about Mrs hinch thread so you can go and talk to yourself over there instead?

Reactions: 4
Ps. I’m not a hincher
So many companies are cashing in on - let's face it - women's insecurities, a lot of whom can't afford all these unnecessary products, are getting into debt with designer hoovers, nor can they afford the sheer amount of time it takes to completely sanitise a house.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for double post but I didn't see this post until now, omg I've been thinking the same, everything in her house is silver and grey even the wood and I find it really weird! It seems a craze at the minute as I checked out the link where she got the mirror to see the price, and they had posted picture after picture of everyone's silver and grey houses. How long as that been a thing? I'm way too nervous to follow a trend like that, because as soon as it goes out of fashion everything has to go, or be changed, inc the flooring throughout unless it can be repainted. Just seems a lot.

This is what I mean, these are all different houses. It looks christmassy or something.
https://www.instagram.com/williamwoodmirrors/
This sounds very snobby,but it’s council house chic! Everything but Love Laugh smile sticker on the wall in very big letters ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got a blood clot in her leg, groin, hip area and she now has 3 stents, and had to have two general anaesthetics, wonder if she'll heed her body's warning and having a health overhaul :eek:
I keep thinking she should have a T.V documentary with Dr Mosley with him scientifically analyising the toxicity of her house and body. And overhauling her terrible diet! It would be interesting viewing.There is a lot of research into children living in over sanitised environments and it compromising their immune systems as they do not come into contact with any germs!

Reactions: 4
Yesterday Mrs Hich advertised the wax melt company she's affiliated with, and they've closed their website to deal with the deluge !

Bunch of hincher Sheep.

What they don't realise is if any other wax melts company offered her more money, she would be advertising them instead.

And people think she doesn't sell out everything she recommends, lol she's BIG business. And she knows it. Everything she's recommending sells out, which is why her stories are a stream of products, and why she's stinking rich.

All wax melts do is release perfume in the air for you to breathe in. If your house is that smelly you need melts, perhaps clean lol Oh the irony of these things in already stinking to high heaven 'clean' home.

From Dr Mecola:

Do Scented Candles, Incense, and Air Fresheners Cause Cancer, Allergies, and Asthma?
Many people enjoy the ambience that scented candles, incense, and air fresheners can add to their home, but with that pleasant scent come some hidden health risks. Such products are known to contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs), allergens, phthalates, and cancer-causing chemicals such as benzene and formaldehyde. Many of the chemicals emitted by these products have been linked to hormone disruption, allergies, asthma, and even cancerous mutations in DNA.

In one recent study, scented candles were found to act as potent sources of VOC emissions whether they were lit or not, and when lit, formaldehyde had the highest emission concentration.16 Incense sticks and air fresheners have also been shown to contribute to poor indoor air quality, including the release of benzene.17 The Daily Mail further reported:

"In 2013, after a study of more than 2,000 pregnant women, the International Journal of Public Health reported that women who used air fresheners in their homes were significantly more likely to have babies that suffered from wheezing and lung infections. One study that followed 14,000 children from before and after birth found they had higher levels of diarrhea and earache, while their mothers had raised risks of headaches and depression, all linked to the frequent use of air fresheners and aerosols during pregnancy and early childhood.
A 2007 study also found that using air fresheners as little as once a week can raise the risk of asthma in adults. The same report found that the risk of developing asthma was up to 50 percent higher in people who had been exposed to air-freshener sprays."
I keep thinking she should have a T.V documentary with Dr Mosley with him scientifically analyising the toxicity of her house and body. And overhauling her terrible diet! It would be interesting viewing.There is a lot of research into children living in over sanitised environments and it compromising their immune systems as they do not come into contact with any germs!
I was thinking today how her doctor's either letting her down or she's ignoring the advice. Because if she was tested properly she would be shocked at the toxicity of her body (and home)

If she carries on, her 30's and 40's are going to be rough.

As will her fans copying her bad habits.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.