Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahaha she’s hilarious with how much she reads here BUT I DON’T READ ANYFIN FROM THESE NASTY TROLLS GUYZ

I hAvE bEeN iNvItEd To BiG eVeNtS i JuSt DoNt WaNnA gO

Sit down Soph, you weren’t invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
She’ll put her different types of anxiety in every drawer. So she doesn’t forget it again on a night out with Stace. Keep by front door. Thursday-‘pap anxious’ Sunday -‘shopping anxiety’ and so forth
Anxiety. Don’t leave home without it
(If you’re a lying, beggy wankspangle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I'm sure Jamie will love you sooo much Sophie now that he has to open 10 different drawers instead of just one to find the fixings he needs. And because you ever so helpfully poured the contents out and threw the bag away he will also have to measure every screw to get the right length for the job instead of just reading the front of the packet.

Well done Sophie, you clueless bint

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Just dropped by to say...
😂🤣😂 As IF she's been invited to these events 😂🤣 Does she really think her followers are that gullible?? And never goes to an event where she gets to wear a fancy dress? What about her baby shower where she actually wore a floor length bridesmaid gown with professional hair, make up and photographer? Would a person who suffers so badly from anxiety make themselves fully centre of attention like that? God she's got my so riled up this evening with her lies.

Soph address the fact that so any of the followers are obviously bots please!!

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I love my husband dearly but I would put a pillow on his face if I had to spend every single moment with him. She's out with her female friend and he's there too (still think she was hiding him), that trip to IKEA, tesco, swimming, aaah!!
I just don't get why she tries to hide it?! I mean she was on live national TV last night, in surprised she didn't make him wear a paper bag on his head! 🤣Fucking twat.

Still can't believe she never mentioned Joe!!!

• Haha

KermitTheCloffff

Awwww, I wish I could go to an awards ceremony and wear a pwetty dress...

Well, actually DO something worth an award luv. No-one gets an award for a shiny sink or a B&M haul do they? You’re nothing and you do nothing. Now get on with your busy day of going to Home Bargains and Tesco, then lighting a few wax melts this evening, and let us grown ups go out there and actually achieve something. Tosser.

• Haha

Canadiangal

Wow, was this lady an influencer?
She had about 29K followers, few PR packages, not sure if influencer is the right word, but mostly just enjoyed the time she had with her kids making memories. It was beautiful but painful to watch some of her stories cause she knew her time was limited. Even while so sick she would still breastfeed her youngest...quite the inspiration (at least to me who has formula fed 2 kids straight out of the womb lol).

• Sad

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Wth does she want with this??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her stories her mum told her she doesn’t need it, but she said she wants it so badly she’s going to go back and get it anyway!! She’s not going to go ALONE surely 🤣🤣😱😱 I fear yet another swipe up coming 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mum said NO? What is she 12?

• Haha

getting juicy

So she has been invited to sleb events! She just doesn't feel comfy going. But went to DOI and this morning twice. Ok love!🙄
Wore a big enough dress on her wedding day and wasn’t so shy infront of the camera then was she 🤣

Also on DOI she didn’t look all coy and shy either or This Morning, total Beggy Mitchell hoping Stace invites her along to something!

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEvil

Why is the niece there again. Why is it such a big family event. Like Rrrrrrrrrronnie is the first ever baby to go swimming.
Did no one tell you? Hinch is the first woman to ever be pregnant. Except she’s not, but she’s the first woman to ever love her child unconditionally. Except she’s not, but she’s the first woman to ever take her child swimming alone. Except she’s not, she has her entire family with her.

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m right about this but it seems like Hinch has started smiling differently where she’s really scrunching her nose up. I know it’s not important but I keep noticing it and it’s bugging me. It looks very fake.
Reminds me of that programme Bewitched. The witch scrunches up her nose to cast a spell... hang on 😱🤣
446292BA-0F42-4786-9F16-B97407E98DD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tattler 987

100 threads of hinch and she hasn't learned a thing, still sat on her zoflora throne waiting for itv to ring

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Oh FFS, the ‘anxiety’ has magically reappeared after we observed that she’d not been worried at all about going to watch DOI in a huge busy crowd of people! And she’s going to make it all better with hot chocolate! As someone who does suffer badly with anxiety myself, this infuriates me - I have to try and control it and get up & go to work anyway, but she can arse about at home and have it appear and disappear when it suits her!! 🙄

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Ahhhhh diddums, she's cleaned out her make up drawers and come across a little bit of anxiety powder which she's brushed on along with her bronzer this morning, bless 'er.

Last edited:
  • Haha