Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion~

In Aldi for a mooch, then home to her overweight pooch, tattles on thread 100 cus she’s a douche!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I told my mum about her being infuriated by someone calling the dog overweight and she said ‘must be nice if that’s your only worry in life, strangers calling your dog fat’. 👍🏻 I also told her some of the names you guyzzzzzzzz have been making up for him and she was creasing. Said Jabba The Mutt was the best one. Also when I showed her a photo of him she couldn’t believe it. His breed needs to be kept active, they enjoy long walks and getting plenty of exercise. I told her the extent of his walks is a 10 minute walk to her mums and let out in the garden for a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bev1000

I thought she says she just a normal girl with a normal boring life and wouldn’t change it for the world
Now she’s saying it’s her next goal to be dressed up on a red carpet!! She apparently gets nervous doing food shops or filling the car (I remeber this a while back) and yet now she wants red carpets
She needs to deflate her massive EGO

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Why was she cleaning her make up brushes with a scrub daddy? Was she not gifted a make up cleaning kit that came with a carousel to hang the brushes on to dry?

• Heart
  • Wow

Maz81

VIP Member
Oh hinch the lies just keep coming don't they. Let me get this straight you have:
Been on live tv.
Done a book tour.
Been on the radio.
Done numerous photo shoots.
Post on the gram to your fake 3mil followers on a daily basis and had over the top self endulded baby shower and wedding which was clearly all about you, yet you saying the you couldn't go to one of these events? Well good job hinch cos no one is going to invite you. Why would they? You nothing but a boring talentless idiot on the gram. Get over yourself woman!

Maz81

VIP Member
Well hinch has been on top form today, so with that said here's my final thought for the day ATB!
20200128_230141.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Xstarx

She has '3 million' followers and still relys on Jamie to stand there filming her cleaning brushes for that long 😅 Can she not invest a tenner into a cheapish tripod to sit her phone on! Then Jamie can be with Ronnie instead of filiming everything for her 🤷‍♀️

Noberryjam

I wondered how long it would take to do a swipe up of that art set. Everything she does is set up for the gram it's pathetic. What's more pathetic is that her sheep will all be buying these colouring pencils now 🤦‍♀️
Its cringe. Just like the time she wanted to start "sewing" and she bought that sorry excuse of a sewing machine and then got gifted loads of sewing shit. She made that one crap button teddy and the sewing machine and other stuff has been fucked off, never to be seen again.

• Heart

pinkpompom

8F0B00B2-D116-47A3-934C-2008A3F03870.png

Nope. Can’t deal with it. Jesus wept 😫😫😫 If your main aim in life is to wear a ‘big dress’ to an awards ceremony so you can get papped, you need to give your head a wobble. The only kind of pap you need hun is a smear 🤣honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I definitely don’t think she was invited to the NTAs. Plus, she only remembered a few hours ago that it’s on tonight.

I am cringing SO hard watching her stories, what the fuck is she doing.
Nah she knew about it all day coz Stacy was talking about it all day. She just wanted to act like ‘oh I’m so busy I’ve just remembered it’s on coz it’s literally at not important to me’. She’s been fuming all day she wasn’t invited which is probably why her day started with her fake panic attack then she could Segway into this ‘oh I’ve been invited to big events like this but I my anxiety just won’t let me go’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

ReadingAlong

good point tattle army feel free to slide into my inbox tell me how adoring I am how I've inspired u all 😂😂😂😂
Oh pj can I call you that? After all I feel like you are my BFF. I doubt you’ll even see this message but I wanted to say how you’ve changed my life!!! Before, I was a sad sack of poo fumbling around trying to put cleaning cloths up my nose and bum but you have shown me the way. I don’t know where I would be without you!!! Bless you PJ and have a happy pjing day. send my love to MrPJ and PJ Jr and TubbaTheLard too! #pjarmy #imapjinger

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
She’s remembered the NTA’s are on tonight but still no mention of good luck to her bestie Stacey. I bet she’s green with envy and has a severe case of FOMO
You would think she would have encouraged her followers to vote for Loose Women or whatever show it is that Stacey is involved with. Some friend you are Sophie

• Heart

fishfingers

Sad to see Ronnie in a very fluffy snowsuit in the car seat too 🙁 not only does that endanger her own child but it’s a bad influence and message to send to her very obsessed mummy followers that it’s ok to do that 🥴

GildedButterfly

Hinchs Day Summary

- Pretends anxiety is back to cover up for DOI
- Hot chocolate and self written love note
- Shows secret Aldi aisle no one except everyone knows about
- Pretends she’s famous, gets invited to events requiring her to wear ball gowns and that the paps love taking her photo

• Heart
If she genuinely had anxiety then you’d think she’d get some kind of support/therapy and use her platform to encourage others that experience those symptoms to do the same.

what qualifies her to bring out a book with relaxation or mindfulness activities in it? I have worked in the field for 10 years, worked my arse off getting a degree, a postgrad, volunteering, starting at the bottom of the food chain and working my way up to the top slowly, not being paid enough for the work I have to do/things I have to see/hear yet Mrs Hinch shines her sink and paints her house grey and therefore is able to offer advice (somewhat damaging advice in a lot of cases) and promote practice she isn’t remotely trained in.

Stop the world please, I’d like to get off.

• Heart