Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
For the national tattle awards can I put some suggestions forward?
We must have a grazing table with the sausages touching the strawberries
We need a rose wall
Giant lit up 100 for us all to sit on top of
We'll need to see if H & M (relatable cause we're normal) will gift us some dresses
We need a snow machine for the red carpet
A medley of Michael Bolton, Beyonce, Eva Cassidy playing in repeat
We need someone to sign autographs on behalf of all of us... They can alter their writing slightly

Feel free to add more

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NellieBellie

I drink my anxiety away. That sounds bad, but once the boys are asleep I drink so I can sleep to stop my mind racing. It is the absolute worst way to deal with it as alcohol is a depressant but I’m too embarrassed to go to the doctors to ask for help as liars like this utter prick put such a stigma on people who actually suffer. She has no idea how hard life can be but her flock of sheeple will believe anything she spews.

• Sad
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ronnieblessim absolutely kills me when he’s around Hinch 😂😂😂😂 floating about there like “Make it stop make it stop make it stop” the face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Just dropped by to say...
😂🤣😂 As IF she's been invited to these events 😂🤣 Does she really think her followers are that gullible?? And never goes to an event where she gets to wear a fancy dress? What about her baby shower where she actually wore a floor length bridesmaid gown with professional hair, make up and photographer? Would a person who suffers so badly from anxiety make themselves fully centre of attention like that? God she's got my so riled up this evening with her lies.

Soph address the fact that so any of the followers are obviously bots please!!
Do you think jamie sits there staring at her while she’s filming and as soon as she stops recording calls her a lying cunt? How cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this is not as jokey but just some ponderings I’ve had. As I’ve seen from many of you and would include myself in this as well. She makes us feel bad about ourselves and inadequate. We don’t have the same amount of time as she does to be able to do what she does and have such a ‘perfectly Hinched home’. She doesn’t have the money worries like many of us or a lot of the general worries that affect our daily lives.

So whenever we next feel those pangs of guilts and inadequacies. Remember this.
Who is profiting when I feel bad about myself? She is. She profits from our insecurities. She tries to make out she is just like us and so relatable, when she isn’t. We don’t profit from the insecurities of others.

Durandan94

‘I’m gonna watch the nta’s with all the boys’

all the boys? So Jamie, her bloody fat DOG and her 7 month old who won’t have a clue what’s going on?

Oh my god she is a nutter

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You can tell when shes due her period. Her stories get manic and she gets teary eyed a lot.

She should have asked her hinchers to vote for loose women and her best friend, I'm sure even 1/3 of them voting could have swung the win. She never mentioned it at all.

She never mentioned her best friend getting ready or being on telly today, no mention of her posts or even when she was talking about the ntas being on telly
I would have been so excited if my friend was up for an award with her work tonight.

No commiseration post or even one to say they all looked amazing
It was all about sophie instead.

She needs to grow up

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Because he has that woman screaming, screeching, laughing like a manic into his face all day long😂
I felt so sad when I watched the stories of him swimming. He should be splashing and babbling and laughing but nothing. Stone face 🙁🙁

• Sad

GossipBug

VIP Member
It's funny because her entire brand and "fame" (term used very loosely) relies on a mobile phone app. If Instagram suddenly shut down she would be back to being a completely nobody. Because despite what she thinks, she is not a celebrity. She has no talent for presenting. She's not even a likeable person. What would she actually do if they shut down Instagram?? She'd have to go out and get a normal job like a normal person because like I said, she is not famous! If she really was the queen of clean she claims to be, wouldn't they have invited her back on This Morning for a start? If she actually had something relevant to say wouldn't her mate Stace even be able to swing it to get her a guest spot on Loose Women? It's so funny how she thinks she's famous with her bought followers. I'd love to go out and do some market research and see how many normal people just off the street have even heard of her.

PepperAnn

Exactly. There is so much to do with babies at that age. And it’s great for mums too. She acts like all her followers are her friends but I bet she’s incredibly lonely.
When I was on maternity leave we pretty much had an ‘activity’ for every day of the week because I would have lost my mind at home. I know some people hate them but I would have been so desperately lonely without our baby groups. I’m not saying I’ve made best friends or anything but just being able to go and have a coffee and know that my child is entertained and no one actually gave a shit that I looked like hell was enough.

I’m assuming she didn’t do NCT or anything like that because she’s too important. So who is she getting all her parenting support and companionship from exactly? Randomers from Instagram who just worship her? It’s not healthy!

Reactions: 29

VioletSkies

‘I’m just worried and I don’t know why’ shut up you absolute bellend! Most people have genuine, real worries🤬

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Many years ago now after a particularly gruelling chemo day, I sat in my car ( yes, had only myself to take me- so would stay at hospital for few hours after ) and fell asleep, it was quite ‘funny’ as my friend/neighbour kept ringing my mobile and thought I’d died because I didn’t stir, she tentatively came to the side window and I scared her senseless by looking at her from the corner of my eyes 😂

I got called all sorts of names for not switching my mobile from silent .

Does soph mean like that ?

• Heart
  • Haha