Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your mate posts a pic of herself dressed up and says she feels special on a rare night off from the kids when she’s up for an award for her job and you don’t comment on the photo telling her she looks stunning, wishing her luck and tell her to enjoy her night are you even her mate?
Not being picky but I would personally message a close friend rather than tell the world but that’s me !!

It must be precious!!! It cured her anxiety of being out alone so it definitely needs a seatbelt on 🙀🤔View attachment 77443
To me that’s a mans tool kit for nuts bolts and screws 😀

Reactions: 1
It’s so clear Jamie was out last night she always goes a bit crazy on insta when she’s home alone. But why lie and say she’s watching the NTA’s with all her boys? I’m so embarrassed for her those stories were so hard to watch.

My other half would be pissing himself laughing at me if I sat in a kids blanket pretending I was Cinderella. What a dick!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is not as jokey but just some ponderings I’ve had. As I’ve seen from many of you and would include myself in this as well. She makes us feel bad about ourselves and inadequate. We don’t have the same amount of time as she does to be able to do what she does and have such a ‘perfectly Hinched home’. She doesn’t have the money worries like many of us or a lot of the general worries that affect our daily lives.

So whenever we next feel those pangs of guilts and inadequacies. Remember this.
Who is profiting when I feel bad about myself? She is. She profits from our insecurities. She tries to make out she is just like us and so relatable, when she isn’t. We don’t profit from the insecurities of others.
Honestly I don't feel bad about myself at all, what I have has be earned and I've worked hard for. She is empty inside and fills the void with cheap tat

Reactions: 12
Content for your next colouring in book pet...

Spot The Difference
Yeh absolutley..... filtered beyond filtering until ther is no filter left!!!! Frigginell she only went that friends thing just before Christmas didn’t she? Has she had a face transplant since 🤣 can’t cope 🙄

Reactions: 1
View attachment 77327
Nope. Can’t deal with it. Jesus wept 😫😫😫 If your main aim in life is to wear a ‘big dress’ to an awards ceremony so you can get papped, you need to give your head a wobble. The only kind of pap you need hun is a smear 🤣honestly!
Late to tattle today but I just wanted to say THIS made me think last night that tv of some kind is coming!!
The way she was in her stories about “I promise I’ll get a big dress” then this “one day” makes me believe somethings coming.....loose women? A slot on something!!

I took it as a major hint that next year she will be at the nta’s, she will be dressing up and going!
Time will tell I suppose but I get a feeling it will coincide with Solomon.......hence their ‘friend ship’.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if this is offensive but she really is a basic witch. Reposting her wearing a princess dress in her black and white wedding photos 10 times a year. Classic basic witch wedding ring set. Pregnant straight after her wedding. Nothing in depth to say about her child apart from “He just melts me” “I’ve never known love like it”. Dominos with her “girls”. A music taste that alternates between mainstream power ballad love songs and RNB. tit extensions. Botox. Fillers. Breast augmentation. A grey and mirrored new build house. Daddy’s girl. Mum’s best friend.
This sums her up perfectly. She’s just so vanilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All you Hinchers who have religiously bought her books, despite having little money 😖 You have paid for £300 door wreath. You! Think about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The organiser will soon have 30 invitations to star studded events she couldn't go to because "you know, it's not my comfortable place to be"

Reactions: 3
How many times in one day can she reference that she bought something- stinks of trying to show she spends her money instead of being *gifted ‘I bought this from poppy belle’ ‘we came back to buy this’ ‘we bought this cot from wherever’

if someone asks me where my top is from I say it’s from Tesco (probably 😂) or I got it at Tesco not I BOUGHT IT FROM TESCO GUYZZZ I PAID £4.95 for it #bargs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love a £300 wreath on my front door, instead there's bird shite on mine 😂🐦
My door handle has claw marks all over it cos of my stupid cat who is obsessed with opening doors rather than using the cat flap.

Wish I was joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what parent of a young child do you know has time to clean out their make up drawer along with the brushes ??
I know she has a lot of help and some people genuinely struggle and that every baby is different but I cant believe the amount of comments on here that suggest that once you have a baby you are incapable of doing anything else than looking after the baby ! (including house work and even having a shower and putting make up on in some cases)
I know mine are teens now but I cant remember by house going to rack and ruin because I had a couple of children to look after

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.