Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KermitTheCloffff

Full face of make up - check
Hair blow dried - check
10 people to film you - check
Fake tan - check
Disinterested baby - check
Emasculated husband - check
Omnipresent mum and niece - check
Several #gifted bags full of #gifted shite - check

LET’S GO SWIMMING 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is offensive but she really is a basic bitch. Reposting her wearing a princess dress in her black and white wedding photos 10 times a year. Classic basic bitch wedding ring set. Pregnant straight after her wedding. Nothing in depth to say about her child apart from “He just melts me” “I’ve never known love like it”. Dominos with her “girls”. A music taste that alternates between mainstream power ballad love songs and RNB. Shit extensions. Botox. Fillers. Breast augmentation. A grey and mirrored new build house. Daddy’s girl. Mum’s best friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

KermitTheCloffff

“Emasculated husband”???

it’s 2020 for goodness sake, what on Earth?!
Well, what would you call him?

He was a successful Sales Manager.

Now he’s filming her cleaning, being on the receiving end of her wrath if he dares to go out or have any kind of life of his own. He has to chauffeur her everywhere and be at her beck and call.

I’m not knocking him as a dad, his relationship with Ronnie is lovely to see. But she does emasculate and belittle him regularly, and, yes, I am quite aware of the year thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Just wanted to hop on and say it annoys me how easy she finds motherhood when she has her mum and husband there all day or whenever she needs it. Makes me feel shit at times as I can’t get anything done most of the time as busy with my baby. She could of related to people by saying how she gets less time to clean or how hard motherhood can be instead it’s all bloody swipe ups and over priced books. I wonder if she realises how many of us new mums she makes feel like shit but since someone pointed out she always has her husband being off camera it’s made me realise she really is never alone and always has someone on hand I wish I had that. My husband works long hours and although I could ring my mum I don’t feel it’s fair expecting her to do so much even if she wanted to 🤷‍♀️

sorry just needed the moan about it after a tough day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Tattle’s reached 100 and Hinch is turning 30, will she ever clean something that is actually dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Leahlou95

We need to remember old Hinchy po isn’t real life. At all. When my eldest was born she was a week old and her father was sent away to Gulf war 1. He missed the first 4 months of her life. I was 18, married, in quarters and lost to fuck. Not a clue. But guess what? I had to knuckle down and do it. 2 more kids later, many wars later lol and me having a very good job I was still knuckling down. With not much help. Her life is faker than her teeth. She’s not real. I know it’s easy to say but do NOT compare yourself to her. It’s easy to live in a show home if a) you’ve a full time dad there too plus her mum plus her sister b) you don’t actually do any living or cooking in the house and c) you’d rather piss about on the gram than look after your little man 😡
this was sort of how I was sucked in. I’m 23, I have 6 and 4 year old daughters. When my eldest was a baby (I was 17) I moved from Northants to Manchester to be with their dad. It was my first house. I had absolutely NO clue what I was doing, I only really had my Auntie here, no other family to help as they were all still down South, but I did my best with housework and things and I thought I was doing ok

We moved house round about the time Hinch became a big thing and all of sudden I started doubting myself. I started thinking I was doing it all wrong and that stockpiling all these cleaning products was normal and no one had told me.

i get judged almost daily anyway because of my age and the age of my kids and I started cleaning to extreme because I thought that’s what I was supposed to be doing and people would be judging me more because I hadn’t been doing it

I was cleaning up things my kids were playing with while they were still playing with them as they were making a “mess”. I was spending a fortune on all this stuff (thankfully we weren’t in a bad situation financially so it didn’t affect the kids or anything) and I was exhausting myself trying to clean the house from top to bottom every day.

thankfully I woke up to it pretty quickly. I realised that she didn’t have a job, or kids to look after (she didn’t have Ronnie at the time) and she didn’t seem to actually cook. She had all day to clean her house, whereas I had a job, 2 kids who needed dropping off and collected from school and nursery, I had to feed them, play with them and generally be their mum. At times I was putting them to bed, or cooking their tea, she was cleaning already clean blinds, or cleaning the seal on her fridge because she had all the time in the in world to do that. I didnt .

I don’t dislike her and I don’t wish her any harm at all. I do still watch her videos, but all this “I’m just like you guys, were all the same” stuff is quite dangerous, because she isnt just like the average working mum, but they feel pressure when they can’t keep up with her routines

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

ally_s

Thread suggestion:

Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Ah my first thread title! Truly honoured peeps but what a shit show to get to 99 threads!

Who’s on balloon ordering and snow machine hiring for the big 100????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Debsy37

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

“Thread 100 and nothing’s changed , hinch and her army are still deranged !”

• Haha
Reactions: 73

F the dust.

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch thread suggestion #100. Mrs Hinch the rise and fall? Will she ever be the bell ( end) of the ball?💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Therealist

VIP Member
OK guuuuys I have a dilemma! (Really I do!)

My sister has asked for a vase 'like Mrs Hinch's in the kitchen' for her birthday. I've spent the past day looking through the insta but can find it and can't find even a similar one on ebay... any helpful ideas would be gratefully received xx
maybe try your local funeral parlour 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

MrsD33

VIP Member
Definition of #womensupportingwomen?

A). Your bestie is up for a NTA so you repost the link to vote for her and repost her pic looking glam with the caption ‘good luck you look stunning babe 😍

or

B). Post filtered, facetuned pics of yourself half naked plus bonus pics of you in your wedding dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Nothankyou

Hello, I am new here but been reading Hinch posts for weeks.
I have also said the whole Instagram 'plot' has been well planned and has been in the making for a long time, it didnt just happen!
I am an older, single Mum for 21 years (and a complete cleanerholic 😆) I used to be a sales director and know most sales tricks going and this is definitely one of them...fairly well executed in the beginning and very easy to fall for if you are the sort who falls for smooth talking very highly trained sales people who will draw you in.
This hasnt been done alone?
I too followed it mainly because I enjoyed the challenge of guessing what came next, not for the cleaning because that is basic common sense? Now it's getting harder for her, harder to hide the bonuses, the luxury she is acquiring and the repeat sales push for the same products, so therefore bring in a bit of Aldi (unknown brand) and the girl next door image that won her followers so people start believing again...I think she is panicking slightly hence the ridiculous posts over the last few days, her life has turned a bit scary now because she has what she wanted and is frightened of losing it but she will because sales patter is short lived, holding peoples attention and keeping up an image for any length of time is almost impossible and as soon as the lies and sales tricks are seen through word spreads very quickly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
We need to remember old Hinchy po isn’t real life. At all. When my eldest was born she was a week old and her father was sent away to Gulf war 1. He missed the first 4 months of her life. I was 18, married, in quarters and lost to fuck. Not a clue. But guess what? I had to knuckle down and do it. 2 more kids later, many wars later lol and me having a very good job I was still knuckling down. With not much help. Her life is faker than her teeth. She’s not real. I know it’s easy to say but do NOT compare yourself to her. It’s easy to live in a show home if a) you’ve a full time dad there too plus her mum plus her sister b) you don’t actually do any living or cooking in the house and c) you’d rather piss about on the gram than look after your little man 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
“Emasculated husband”???

it’s 2020 for goodness sake, what on Earth?!
Yeh hes a modern man and full credit to him for being so involved with Ronnie and supporting his wife, but c'mon, hes essentially her bitch!

Soph..."jamie, film me cleaning the door mat", "film me washing make up brushes", "film me cleaning some other pointless thing", "take me B&M", " take me Tesco", "come with me on a girly day out", "watch ronnie all the fucking time so I can prod things I've bought for no reason and show the guyyyyzzzz".

Jamie.. "soph, I want to watch football in peace"

Soph.."ARRRRGGHHHH OMG JAMIE WANTS TO WATCH FOOTBALL, I'M GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING BREAKDOWN!!!"

Definitely emasculated

• Haha
Reactions: 61

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I love my husband dearly but I would put a pillow on his face if I had to spend every single moment with him. She's out with her female friend and he's there too (still think she was hiding him), that trip to IKEA, tesco, swimming, aaah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Petulant_vlogger

My baby is 7 months and we've only been to one baby group. I live in quite an upmarket area but am not upmarket myself. So all these women in their 30s at the baby group talking about having been to prenatal yoga and now starting baby massage made me feel awful. Im 22 and worked 60hours a week until 1 day before I gave birth and I don't have a "night nanny" whatever the hell that is. Even so, I'm a good mum and I wont be made to feel inferior.

• Heart
Reactions: 56