Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full pool just for them, takes the whole family with her every time too. Private lessons for a 7 month old, she’s just your typical down-to-earth girl next door, yknow?
They're not even 'lessons' though are they? She's basically just hired a pool to take him for a dip, end of. He's far too young for any sort of lesson so she's basically just throwing money away, but then I suppose a public swim would be far too common for Princess Soph eh?

Reactions: 1
So she’s telling me she spent all night in bed thinking about a bleeping organiser which she DEFINITELY DOES NOT NEED.
I’ll tell you what I go to bed thinking about..
What’s for tea tomorrow? And what about the next day? And the next day?
I wonder how many times my baby will wake me up in the night?
How will I function on little sleep and my husband at work ALLLLLLLLL day?
That washings been in that bag for 3 days now, will tomorrow be the day I actually wash it?
Where will I get that £500 I need to fix the windscreen on the car so it passes it’s MOT?
Then because I genuinely DO suffer with anxiety my brain throws in a couple ‘what ifs’ you know the ones.. it’ll never happen but your brain thinks it definitely will. For example ‘What if we went to the sea and the tide took away my baby?’ Or more recently ‘Imagine if you took the car to get crushed and left the baby in his car seat and you couldn’t stop the machine in time’
She makes a joke out of people with anxiety, an absolute joke. I couldn’t leave my house close to two years when I had it bad (I don’t want anybody to feel sorry for me I’m doing great now) I had to give up my job because I couldn’t walk through the building doors. I now can’t sit in a cafe on my own because the last time I did I had to hold back a panic attack. I struggle to pay for things myself, I can’t call people up on the phone (or I do but it takes me over an hour to build up the courage).
So forgive me Sophie for calling absolute bollocks on your apparent anxiety.
This is legit just me ranting, I haven’t posted in a few days and I just saw that organiser story and thought what a sad sad way to live. She’s a mother to a gorgeous baby. For god sake take him to the seaside, take him to a sensory class, take him to soft play, the zoo, or even just shopping. Nah, you’re right probs best you throw him in that jumperoo again (which I suspect he’s now actually getting too heavy for as there’s a weight limit of about 25lbs). It’s okay though guyzzzzzz she tells Instagram that she loves him every day so I guess it must be true, right? Argh rant over 😂😂😂 and breatheeeeee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My door handle has claw marks all over it cos of my stupid cat who is obsessed with opening doors rather than using the cat flap.

Wish I was joking.
I wish mine would learn how to open the door so we wouldn't have to keep getting up to let him in/out 😹

Reactions: 1
When my baby nephew went for swimming lessons he would be under water and all sorts at a young age they do the underwater photos. She just wanted to drag him around a pool whilst in a full face of make up I expect a photographer was somewhere probably working on her next book “Mrs Hinch Photo Album” no for your own photos she’s already filled the book for you with her photos 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here's my new spring door decoration, I would add the swipe up guyzzz but it's bespoke and you can't afford it 😂
My boy slung a shite filled nappy at the door the other night, and I'm not sure I've even wiped it all off from the outside. Might leave whats there and tell the neighbours its a bespoke piece 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
12B90CA5-45B3-4D1A-930F-872DB36BC605.png

‘Fresh’n Up’

‘Fresh’n’

What’s wrong with writing the actual word?! Freshen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've only had a quick look today and all I can think of saying is what a load of Tom Tit.
(Her that is)

Reactions: 9
The phone is apparently going in a drawer!! Do you think the comments about wasting time messing around with screws for Instagram instead of looking after her baby rang true?? Hope so!

• Haha
100% and it’s nice to see some colour and Ronnie smile!! Do people worry when she’s not posting constantly so much that she needs to announce she’s putting the phone down??

Reactions: 12
Let's be honest hinch, the phone isn't really going in the draw is it? You'll be having a good old read on tattle again 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For the Fresh'n up Friday shouldn't it be Freshen or Freshun'up or something like that? Putting 'n usually means and like Fish 'n' chips. So the way she's written it makes it look like it should be Fresh and up Friday which makes no sense at all. Hasn't she got proof readers pointing this kind of stuff out for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or maybe she’s away getting her make up and hair done so she can get all glammed up in a ball gown for the 100th Thread Celebrations!! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All you Hinchers who have religiously bought her books, despite having little money 😖 You have paid for £300 door wreath. You! Think about it...
Minds me of my uncle talking about the late Derek Acorah when my auntie got a ticket to his show: “it’s you that’s putting diamond studs in his bloody ears!!” 😭

• Haha
Am still certain the biggest threat to the Hinch empire is Hinch herself, she's built her brand on an attempt to intellectualize cleaning with so called hacks and tips, but then dumbs it all down in one fell swoop by including 'borders to colour in' and irritating gramatical errors 🙄

The only way that phone will be in a drawer for longer than 5 minutes will be if Jamie moves it to the drawer labelled screws, lets face it, neither of them will ever be actually using those.

Another new thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #100 Scores on the doors so far, TATTLE 100, HINCH 1 (secret Audi that she didn't buy)

Reactions: 10
“Her make up brush hack” is all over the internet but it want even her idea she bloody asked her hinchers and they suggested it ffs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 77466

‘Fresh’n Up’

‘Fresh’n’

What’s wrong with writing the actual word?! Freshen!
That literally makes no sense. Isn’t ‘N’ meant to mean ‘And’ so it’s Fresh and up Friday. Makes no sense

The phone is apparently going in a drawer!! Do you think the comments about wasting time messing around with screws for Instagram instead of looking after her baby rang true?? Hope so!
phone is going in the drawer but she will still post loads of picture later that she apparently took while said phone was in the drawer 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.