Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh pissoff now !!! If that’s the only thing that keeps her awake at night the thort of not buying it yesterday (because her mum told her NO) then wtf actually gives her anxiety !!!!! Told yeh she doesn’t have anxiety she has PARANOIA and a mental health issue which can only be described as not being told NO an she WILL get what she wants 🤣 read like a book girl , read like a book 🤦🏽‍♀️
Not her book though because it's blank. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All you Hinchers who have religiously bought her books, despite having little money 😖 You have paid for £300 door wreath. You! Think about it...
Yes but she deserves it because she works so hard and cares so much and does so much for people and is such a lovely person and all you trolls are just jealous that your front door doesn't look like it was styled by Willy Wonka.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure Jamie will love you sooo much Sophie now that he has to open 10 different drawers instead of just one to find the fixings he needs. And because you ever so helpfully poured the contents out and threw the bag away he will also have to measure every screw to get the right length for the job instead of just reading the front of the packet.

Well done Sophie, you clueless bint
Yes! My hubby would go nuts (& bolts) with me if I did this in the garage! she’s completely obsessed, all the baskets, cleaning things that are already clean. Seems she has a pretty serious case of OCD or alike.

Reactions: 4
You took the screws and things out of the packets - which told you what they were - put them in drawers and now can’t label them because you don’t know what they are. FFS - go and look after your baby, cook him lunch, play with him - do something effing normal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha I think we’re reaching a little bit here. I reckon it was actually just a sad wanker who wanted to leave her a note
Maybe, but I don't think it's reaching at all. It wouldn't be the first time that we've had suspicions about adoring notes that people have apparently sent to her.

Reactions: 3
She is a snide cow isn’t she. Using the famous finger to shut all the drawers. I bet she would love it to give all of us the middle finger
Oh for the mother of god she even smoothed out her finger!!! Why am I even surprised 😱 HASH TAG Just wait till I’ve used the filter guyyyyyyyyzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
She knows doesn't she its more tool shed chic than kitchen cupboards.. She's jealous of Stacey's plinth drawers.. (I was well Jel lol).
I'm jealous of the plinth drawers too. Would love to get them in secret and hide my snacks from the kids 😂

Ok, how is she doing amazing things for her company when she didn't tag the company?! Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh for the mother of god she even smoothed out her finger!!! Why am I even surprised 😱 HASH TAG Just wait till I’ve used the filter guyyyyyyyyzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe her knuckle had gone to look for her nostrils. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This women is mental. I’m starting to wonder if she has some kind of attachment issues to her baby she doesn’t behave at all like a mother of a young baby. I had a baby around the same time like I said and I couldn’t palm baby off every day to go shopping let alone sorting bleeping screws!!

Reactions: 9
new thread suggestion, to the tune of The Proclaimers,

Mrs Hinch #100 "If you could swipe 100 swipes, and Hinch'll post 100 more, da, da, da, daaa"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello, I am new here but been reading Hinch posts for weeks.
I have also said the whole Instagram 'plot' has been well planned and has been in the making for a long time, it didnt just happen!
I am an older, single Mum for 21 years (and a complete cleanerholic 😆) I used to be a sales director and know most sales tricks going and this is definitely one of them...fairly well executed in the beginning and very easy to fall for if you are the sort who falls for smooth talking very highly trained sales people who will draw you in.
This hasnt been done alone?
I too followed it mainly because I enjoyed the challenge of guessing what came next, not for the cleaning because that is basic common sense? Now it's getting harder for her, harder to hide the bonuses, the luxury she is acquiring and the repeat sales push for the same products, so therefore bring in a bit of Aldi (unknown brand) and the girl next door image that won her followers so people start believing again...I think she is panicking slightly hence the ridiculous posts over the last few days, her life has turned a bit scary now because she has what she wanted and is frightened of losing it but she will because sales patter is short lived, holding peoples attention and keeping up an image for any length of time is almost impossible and as soon as the lies and sales tricks are seen through word spreads very quickly!!
I do love your post, welcome to Tattle. 😘👌

Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch #100 Private Pool for this Fool - She’s got one loose sorting her Screws which baby sitter will she choose 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
H
It would do more for your small business if she'd actually said where it was from hun, but she won't do that as you haven't paid
Don’t worry thats coming next ‘ oh hundreds have been asking about the blanket I was cavorting with!

she never does anything without a reason huns please don’t encourage her 😂😂

Reactions: 5
When my eldest was born I felt very detached from him and I suffered with awful pnd. 13 years later I still believe he didn't like me one bit until he was 18 months old. But the difference is I was still his mummy regardless of how I felt, I cuddled him and played with him, made sure his meals were nutritious and I always took him to do activities that suited his age not just tesco or a pool with no other kids. She is rarely with that poor kid and the stuff he eats day in and day out is lazy parenting for someone who has no job and plenty of money never mind all the help she could want. It makes me really sad. Me and my eldest are great now though he is a total star and I love the bones off him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.