Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if this is offensive but she really is a basic witch. Reposting her wearing a princess dress in her black and white wedding photos 10 times a year. Classic basic witch wedding ring set. Pregnant straight after her wedding. Nothing in depth to say about her child apart from “He just melts me” “I’ve never known love like it”. Dominos with her “girls”. A music taste that alternates between mainstream power ballad love songs and RNB. tit extensions. Botox. Fillers. Breast augmentation. A grey and mirrored new build house. Daddy’s girl. Mum’s best friend.
You have hit the nail on the head 😂😂 bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If your mate posts a pic of herself dressed up and says she feels special on a rare night off from the kids when she’s up for an award for her job and you don’t comment on the photo telling her she looks stunning, wishing her luck and tell her to enjoy her night are you even her mate?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Touch that bloody necklace 1 more time!!! Honestly dont know why it irritates me so much 🤣
Wahahahahaha Anno I feel the same Jesus I’ve got a Tiffany necklace (sos not bragging) an swear I only wear it if am goin out an trust me I would not swing it round my neck in case it snapped but maybe that’s because my girlfriend bought it for me with her hard earned dough from working a propa job , she on the other hand is just wanting it noticed an not assd if it snapped coz it was HASH TAG gifted 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don’t hate me.... I just had friends over for coffee and lit a wax melt because my dogs don’t smell fabulous (they go outside don’t ya know!) and didn’t have time to wash them!
I’ll sit in the corner quietly contemplating my life choices 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry if this is offensive but she really is a basic witch. Reposting her wearing a princess dress in her black and white wedding photos 10 times a year. Classic basic witch wedding ring set. Pregnant straight after her wedding. Nothing in depth to say about her child apart from “He just melts me” “I’ve never known love like it”. Dominos with her “girls”. A music taste that alternates between mainstream power ballad love songs and RNB. tit extensions. Botox. Fillers. Breast augmentation. A grey and mirrored new build house. Daddy’s girl. Mum’s best friend.
This!!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
I thought she says she just a normal girl with a normal boring life and wouldn’t change it for the world
Now she’s saying it’s her next goal to be dressed up on a red carpet!! She apparently gets nervous doing food shops or filling the car (I remeber this a while back) and yet now she wants red carpets
She needs to deflate her massive EGO
She is absolutley BEGGING for an invite somewhere , anywhere frigginel she would go to the opening of an envelope let’s be honest , there is no way on this earth she has been invited anywhere if so why so qwick to jump at DOI with her hmmm how do I put this 🤔 “mate” I can’t deal, I can’t cope an I can’t for the life of me believe the desperation in those stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can hardly take this in...
She was thinking about it in bed? Is that what classes as foreplay in Zoflora Towers? 🤣

I'm surprised she's bought one from a shop and not a cheap ebay knock off so she can get a swipe up in. Although she'll probably find a similar one online "for everybody asking" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These notes piss me off! She’s so self absorbed :cautious: I would love to leave her one saying she’s really made anxiety worse for some and makes them spend money they don’t have on tit they don’t need because they believe she cares about them 🙄
Wth does she want with this??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her stories her mum told her she doesn’t need it, but she said she wants it so badly she’s going to go back and get it anyway!! She’s not going to go ALONE surely 🤣🤣😱😱 I fear yet another swipe up coming 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Mum sounds a bit controlling!

Reactions: 5
It must be precious!!! It cured her anxiety of being out alone so it definitely needs a seatbelt on 🙀🤔
Screenshot_20200129-114123_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.