Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had my baby two weeks before hinch, she must constantly off load that baby on to people if her priority is seriously sorting nails and screws into compartments.. I managed to stay on top of my housework and do my washing... however I’d rather be playing with my baby and making memories with her than playing with screws in the garage. She’ll regret it all one day when he’s older.

Reactions: 22
Just thinking of all the fun little activities she could have been doing with Ronnie instead of going to aldi, buying that pointless drawer set and filling it up - just for her instagram account.

poor little boy.

Reactions: 15
Jesus organising screws on a Wednesday afternoon. Everything is always gifted to her and built so why does she need such things . #onlywayisgifted #freeloader #dontpayforfuckall #imatwat

Reactions: 8
It annoys the absolute tit out of me that hinch thinks she too important to share a pool with the general public. She's so far up her own arse it's ridiculous.
Hang on... does she hire out the pool?!!!

Reactions: 3
Hang on... does she hire out the pool?!!!
Full pool just for them, takes the whole family with her every time too. Private lessons for a 7 month old, she’s just your typical down-to-earth girl next door, yknow?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Had my baby two weeks before hinch, she must constantly off load that baby on to people if her priority is seriously sorting nails and screws into compartments.. I managed to stay on top of my housework and do my washing... however I’d rather be playing with my baby and making memories with her than playing with screws in the garage. She’ll regret it all one day when he’s older.
I have just brought one of those....but I renovate houses not just clean them and I have no man and my baby is 21.....what does her husband do all day??

Reactions: 7
You know what 99.9% of people with a 7month old don’t do. Look back and think you know what, I wish I’d done more screw admin and labelling. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I find it quite telling that this was the only grid post that I could see, with last night's cringfest on it.

Normally, her stories where she isn't Gretel are screenshotted and grid-posted all over the place, with comments calling Grinch the most amazing, powerful, uplifting, stupendous, miraculous, could walk on water if she wanted, just call her God now and save time, woman. But no, nothing. Maybe it wasn't only Tattlers left open mouthed at last nights display....

Reactions: 10
I'm sure Jamie will love you sooo much Sophie now that he has to open 10 different drawers instead of just one to find the fixings he needs. And because you ever so helpfully poured the contents out and threw the bag away he will also have to measure every screw to get the right length for the job instead of just reading the front of the packet.

Well done Sophie, you clueless bint

• Haha
Reactions: 32
oh lord what a said individual like really labelling tit, live your life u 1st class bell end all the precious time and memories she could be making with her son.. i seriously dont think shes got one menterinal bone in her body

I can hardly take this in...
Oh pissoff now !!! If that’s the only thing that keeps her awake at night the thort of not buying it yesterday (because her mum told her NO) then wtf actually gives her anxiety !!!!! Told yeh she doesn’t have anxiety she has PARANOIA and a mental health issue which can only be described as not being told NO an she WILL get what she wants 🤣 read like a book girl , read like a book 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I agree, it looks like someone has deliberately tried to alter their writing... I think it's the lack of joined up, cursive writing that makes it look odd. And like there's too much space between the letters for it to be the natural flow of someone's handwriting?
Ha I think we’re reaching a little bit here. I reckon it was actually just a sad wanker who wanted to leave her a note

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.