Mrs Hinch #99 She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know it's a private lesson? May just be avoiding filming other kids as that's not allowed at any pool I've ever been to?
The whole family wouldn’t be allowed in the pool, if it wasn’t a private lesson, it’s definitely a private lesson.

Reactions: 13
bet shes been reading the daily mail 😂😂😂😂😂😂 set her fake anxiety off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS, the ‘anxiety’ has magically reappeared after we observed that she’d not been worried at all about going to watch DOI in a huge busy crowd of people! And she’s going to make it all better with hot chocolate! As someone who does suffer badly with anxiety myself, this infuriates me - I have to try and control it and get up & go to work anyway, but she can arse about at home and have it appear and disappear when it suits her!! 🙄

Reactions: 31
Ahhhhh diddums, she's cleaned out her make up drawers and come across a little bit of anxiety powder which she's brushed on along with her bronzer this morning, bless 'er.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh I see her fake anxiety has reared it ugly head 🙄
Noticed that! Most people have to just get on with life, most of us face some form of anxiety on a daily basis, but we all have to hold down jobs and get on with it. How is this woman relatable?! Away to get a hot drink and work this anxiety out...blah blah blah! She is so annoying!!! What the hell has she got to be anxious about? Its all an act!

Reactions: 9
‘Nothings different from yesterday’...apart from us pointing out she doesn’t have anxiety. Her description sounds like something she’s read from Google

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So for everyone who suffers from anxiety, myself included. All we need to do is head out and drink hot chocolate! What an absolute bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Does Jamie not work? I know he reps for JD in his wife beater vests and clothing but he always seems to be home 🙄☺

So for everyone who suffers from anxiety, myself included. All we need to do is head out and drink hot chocolate! What an absolute bell end!
So all the therapy and medication and suicide attemps could have been avoided with hot chocolate. She really is a disgusting person isn't she.

Reactions: 37
Noticed that! Most people have to just get on with life, most of us face some form of anxiety on a daily basis, but we all have to hold down jobs and get on with it. How is this woman relatable?! Away to get a hot drink and work this anxiety out...blah blah blah! She is so annoying!!! What the hell has she got to be anxious about? Its all an act!
It’s probably this article in New magazine out today. Her days are numbered!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah here she goes. The “anxiety” and neck grabbing is back! And what is she doing about it? Getting dressed and going OUT for a hot chocolate. When my anxiety attacks, I can barely move, barely breathe, and going out is the LAST thing I want to do. I go out on days it’s not bad - and I find that helps slightly minimise the days it is bad. If that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
‘I’m just worried and I don’t know why’ shut up you absolute bellend! Most people have genuine, real worries🤬

Reactions: 29
Is this really her?! I’m so confused as to what she actually looks like!
That’s her in all her unfiltered glory!! She looks every bit as old as forty! I bet she’s hell to live with! Hahaha only argue twice a day 🤣 That’s because Jamie probably can’t be arsed to argue back or he’s too scared to!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.