Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all she's done today is put a wash on and go to Tesco yet she's gained 7500 followers 🤔
I can’t wrap my head around 7500 people following her? I really really can’t. And if they aren’t real then how do we actually go about proving this? It’s beyond a joke.

See she’s using a bleeping scrub daddy to clean her brushes and not the pink thing she has in her high lights. Maybe she’s not allowed to promote some previous things she used as she’s in this contract?

Bellend Sophie. Big bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That Maria can't write for tit. The sing just makes me cringe 😫
On a seperate note thanks so much to everyone for their kind words on my downer post yesterday. It's just a bad week for me not a bad life and sadly with depression real low days are an occurrence. Something hinch wouldn't understand as she makes a mockery of all those with mental health issues. Seriously though thanks 😘 not bad for a bunch of trolls 😉 haha ❤ x
I have good days and bad days. It's just one of those crappy things we have to deal with. At least we understand. Everyone fights battles no one knows about, but in my experience, the people that bleat on and on about having anxiety, don't have anxiety because people who actually suffer, don't want the attention. At least I don't anyway. It's something I keep to myself and talk about to people I love and trust ( and people going through the same) Hinch does it for the Sadfishing.

I know I'll be coming here when I have s particularly bad day, some of the comments have had me howling x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anybody else noticed that when Hinch goes shopping, there's no other shoppers around?
It’s because she rents it out because she’s anxious and doesn’t want fans bothering her when she’s so busy staring at rrronie crammed into his car seat

Reactions: 10
She's back in that two piece again, she'll look a right dick turning up to swimming in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on plugging Tesco. Surely it should be ASDA as she’s staff and where’s the uniform?
I’d be pretty pissed if I was Asda’s management to have her plastered all over the store and she doesn’t even shop there.
That will be the reason Tesco doesn’t work with her
She couldn't skulk around Maldon's Asda, it's far too small and she probably went to school with half the staff.🤷‍♀️

I can’t wrap my head around 7500 people following her? I really really can’t. And if they aren’t real then how do we actually go about proving this? It’s beyond a joke.

See she’s using a bleeping scrub daddy to clean her brushes and not the pink thing she has in her high lights. Maybe she’s not allowed to promote some previous things she used as she’s in this contract?

Well she's certainly deffed off minky! Poor, green piece of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to meet her In field with the rest of the sheep, or when’s on her sociable outings. I’d spit on both my thumbs walk straight up to Hinch & wipe them Fuckin eyebrows Off Turn & say Tadaaaa ya bleeping bell 🔔 end tick that off ya list 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im so intrigued to see her food shop haul after the atrocious one the other day 😂😂😂

She only went shopping 3 days ago 🤷‍♀️

Thread suggestion

She’s got 99 problems but anxiety isn’t one
I think this is winning so far, although I think a few people have written different things than 'thread suggestion'

Reactions: 2

I’d be really interested in this too. Does anyone know how to prove it they are real or fake followers?

Reactions: 3
That mother bag she’s taking swimming, weirds me out as surely you would have your initials on it and not the child’s?

That mother bag she’s taking swimming, weirds me out as surely you would have your initials on it and not the child’s?
She is like a child though, guarantee J dog and Ma barker will be going too to look after her! Get ready for some videos of her with Alexandra Burke’s “hallelujah” playing over the top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be really interested in this too. Does anyone know how to prove it they are real or fake followers?
When a big chunk of followers appear Instagram usually notice and start to remove them, because it's unusual and clearly fake accounts. There isn't even a way to complain, you can only complain about your own account not someone else's when it comes to fakes. I did message the head of Instagram on twitter about all the fakes but got nothing back 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.