Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so sick of her. She's a tit human, with all the maternal instincts of a carpet fibre. She uses her platform to do sod all good, and leads her husband round by his lead, with his balls in a jar of zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She better not buy them glasses, I bought one a few weeks ago and if she buys them mines getting smashed off the kitchen floor before one of my mates asks me if i bought it cos she did!
I hate to break it to you.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the way she threw those cans of dog food in the box has really pissed me off!!! and of all brands she chooses pedigree... really 🙄

Reactions: 20
That sock had never even water, never mind a washing machine!
It's meant to be just out the wash, but looks totally dry.
Then she beats it on the sofa to get the balls out and not one wet mark is left, or one little droplet escapes.
Biggest loads of bollocks I ever saw!!
She beats it on the sofa to get them out, cus her other hand is holding that God damn bleeping phone. I was watching it thinking "lord, just leave the filming and just use the other bleeping hand"

I got more frustrated watching that, than watching my pre-schooler put on his socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think i could be arsed getting my child out their car seat to put a snowsuit on to put them back in said carseat to walk round tesco.

Sophie please for the sake of your child research why a child shouldn't wear jackets or snow suits in car seats!!!!!!!!
Totally agree. She should not be showing this. Even if she does take him out of his seat to put that suit on, tell your followers. He should not be in a car seat in anything other than a babygrow

Reactions: 3
My eyebrows are microbladed and definitely dont look like that 🥴 microblading is meant to look like real hair strokes hers look like block filled in eyebrows

Someone mentioned taking Ronnie swimming on here the other day 🤣now look
Hinch looks like a drag queen (no offence to drag queens) with her makeup on. And those brows are hilarious!

Reactions: 3
Just saw her latest story and one thing is for sure, that Maria Greenan needs a bleeping slap!! (Probably been said before, but I am new here)

"Hinchin do you love me? are you cleanneeeeeennn?" (Cleaning)

Urrmmm no, Maria, I'm not! Your songs sound tit! Get your head out of Sophie's arse! twit!!
That Maria can't write for tit. The sing just makes me cringe 😫
On a seperate note thanks so much to everyone for their kind words on my downer post yesterday. It's just a bad week for me not a bad life and sadly with depression real low days are an occurrence. Something hinch wouldn't understand as she makes a mockery of all those with mental health issues. Seriously though thanks 😘 not bad for a bunch of trolls 😉 haha ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You literally just measure out the formula and press a button. But apparently that's still too much effort for the Queen of Lazy.

Happened to notice that she had Ronnieblessums birth weight as 6lb. Was he early? She's a big girl and Jamie's pretty big himself so I would have expected a big baby even if he came early. But 6lb is tiny!! That's even smaller than mine and I'm much smaller than Soph. I've seen some people mention on here that she was kept in the hospital towards the end of her pregnancy because she was under eating which makes so much sense now as she was so secretive about why she'd been kept in. Plus she seems to have such an unhealthy relationship with food. Even now it's like she stuffs Ronnieblessums full while she eats barely anything herself.
she has a blood clotting disorder, I imagine her blood thinners etc probably did impact his weight? X

Jesus she’s annoyed me so much the past 24 hours
She’s such a desperate sad sack of unstoppables that I actually get to a point where I can’t comment on her or even watch her stories.
Making Kobe Bryant’s death about her again in a post.
The fake friendship with Stacey acting like little pathetic school girls.

eurgh.

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on plugging Tesco. Surely it should be ASDA as she’s staff and where’s the uniform?
I’d be pretty pissed if I was Asda’s management to have her plastered all over the store and she doesn’t even shop there.
That will be the reason Tesco doesn’t work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.