Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampy

God, isn't it embarrassing when you go out with a mate and you both turn up in the exact same teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

AC55

VIP Member
defo normal I’m trying to shift the 3 stone I gained while pregnant 😯 and from the picture that was shown when she brought the egg chair it’s like she didn’t eat a thing while she was pregnant she’s a walking pregnant skeleton

the fire team said that it is still a hazard when the hob is off
I've got 4 stones of baby weight to lose. My daughter will be 28 later in the year. It's a work in progress! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

NOMB

I see bug boy sat next to grinch
Fucking hell her shadows lurching. Talk about third wheeling. Get a life Jamie. Handsomes is probably sat between his legs eating a treat bag of minstrels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Slightly off topic perhaps but need a moan. I've been quiet on here as I worked last night. I have to go off sick next week as I can't afford petrol until payday and I need to save it for the school runs etc and my Monday counselling session. Hinch makes.me feel shit about myself. If I had a platform like hinch does i would use my power to help others. Donate to food banks etc and less fortunate or do giveaways of freebies instead of hogging all the gifted crap. Bet hinch has never had to choose between filling her car up with petrol and feeding her kid. :( I recognise I'm not the only one this way and I am blessed to have a home but I'd love to live her life for one day purely just so I wouldn't have to worry about money 😅 it's so mentally exhausting.
Sorry feel better for getting the off my chest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

F the dust.

VIP Member
Won't lie, I'm deflated at the moment. Seems no matter how shady/shitty she is, she gets away with it. Makes yet more money and gets hero worshipped. While alot of us scrat a living and live week to week...

• Sad
Reactions: 49

aufish3045

The post about Kobe has just made me feel physically sick. Why post something like that when she hasn’t probably ever heard of him before, let alone his daughter. Fuck off Sophie, you make me fucking sick, jumping on the bandwagon of people who actually knew him or have followed his career and were actual fans, unlike you 😡 You are sick in the head

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

a.pain

VIP Member
It’s taken me a whole week but I’ve finally caught up from thread #89! No skipping! Not sure what that says about me. Send me a dominos, cooking wine and a hansnoms sausage roll xoxoxo

also been a beneficiary of a new username courtesy of admin. I said I was sorry to be a pain. Touché

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
With reference to her still having the funeral urn on top of her hob - my oven is always switched off at the wall socket when not in use. I do this as I have a child with special needs but I think a lot of people do it for safety anyway. Even though I am 99.9% certain no fire would occur, I would still NEVER purposefully put something on my hob just for decoration.
She was called out by the FIRE SERVICE for doing this and told not to do it. The bloody fire brigade!! I was brought up to respect and admire these people who fight fires for a LIVING. They readily said they have seen that it causes fires in homes and asked her to stop doing it.
She should have done a story holding her hands up and saying looks guys, I was doing this but I've been told it's a bad idea so I wanted to advise you all not to do it because it's just not worth the risk. I would have actually admired her for doing that. But no, the refusal to EVER admit she is wrong, and the chance of losing a potential swipe up means more to her than anything, even other peoples lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 44